PDA

View Full Version : Shout out

09-28-2007, 08:02 PM
The fastest way to get people to bash someone is to try to be positive and give them a shout out.

Example:

Hey I want to give a shout out to Santa Claus. He is a great guy that gives gifts to everyone.

<< Santa Claus, Please that fat bag of crap is worthless. Back in 1964 he didn't bring me that red bike I wanted. Also who does he think he is wearing the same outfit all the time. Also, how did he get appointed Santa Claus? Who did he know to rise to the top so fast. He was never even an elf. He must have been friends with the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy. >>

MOD 1
09-28-2007, 08:33 PM
The fastest way to get people to bash someone is to try to be positive and give them a shout out.

Example:

Hey I want to give a shout out to Santa Claus. He is a great guy that gives gifts to everyone.

<< Santa Claus, Please that fat bag of crap is worthless. Back in 1964 he didn't bring me that red bike I wanted. Also who does he think he is wearing the same outfit all the time. Also, how did he get appointed Santa Claus? Who did he know to rise to the top so fast. He was never even an elf. He must have been friends with the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy. >>

Okay, I'm going to break my own rules here and make a biased post

I love your post. You are right on the money.....

Mod 1

09-28-2007, 08:41 PM
I never that fat guy either!

Joker's Wild
09-28-2007, 09:18 PM
I think he meant to say "liked"... 8)

11-16-2007, 03:34 AM
[quote="Fearful of shout outs":2fddzo9g]The fastest way to get people to bash someone is to try to be positive and give them a shout out.

Example:

Okay, I'm going to break my own rules here and make a biased post

I love your post. You are right on the money.....

Mod 1[/quote:2fddzo9g]

Isnt it ashamed, these people even talk about Santa Clause. What, who will it be next>>>>>>>

11-16-2007, 03:48 AM
Whoever that Tampa group decides. Boy what a group. But a least everyone in the state to include Tally knows where its coming from. That same ole pitful sorry group of whiners!

11-18-2007, 07:03 PM
Santa is OK but he better get his stats up unless he wants to be on a PIP next year!!!!!!!!