PDA

View Full Version : Have fun, Take all the shots at me you want here!

09-28-2007, 02:21 AM
WOW! I didn't know I had a fan club! I know I'm not going to change your opinion of me by writing this but I need to respond to an attack on my integrity.
By the term "screwed" I guess you mean that I found someone at fault in an accident that wasn't. In the 25 years I was there, there wasn't but a handful of people that that I can remember that were ever adversely affected by any of my decisions, and I can think of many more people on the department that I helped by looking into their cases and defending them against the brass. I guess since I left that nobody has been "screwed" by AIU, right?
I always tried to be impartial but I never went out of my way to do anything to nail anybody. Police accidents are always well documented and if the evidence was there what choice did I have but to give an opinion based on what I saw. Lawyers have experts too and if I didn't do things straight up I'd be in far worse trouble than the officer in the accident and you know it.
And when did I kiss the chiefs a$$? I was never invited to or attended any of his barbeques like some other people on the department and as far as I know he never gave me any special favors either. I was in AIU before he was even there and never got promoted. I didn't agree with him but won't badmouth him because he always treated me with respect.
I can understand that some of you looked on me as a company man or think that I sold my soul to get where I was, and I can't change that, but the people I worked with will tell you that I always did what I thought was right and always did my job in a professional manner.
You besmerched a good man's obituary to take a shot at me and that was a classless act. At least I have the intestinal fortitude to post under my own name. Now take your best shots!

PS: By the way...retirement is great and I highly reccommend it! Great to heard from you.

09-28-2007, 02:36 AM
JJ you are right and most of us veterans now it. But i will tell you when AIU tried to f--- someone. When Sgt. Del Nodal crashed. AIU went out of their way to f-- Jr. They got lucky, the found the big rat OSCAR OLIVEROS. Lucky for Sgt. Del Nodal that we have the worst AIU in the county. They lost the case when it was proven that Oscar was driving becuase of his injuries. Oscar is a rat and will always be one, but i must say AIU did go out of their way that day becuase the chief wanted JR. Lucky for us we have some big tim QRU folks their now, except the ZERO Sgt.

09-28-2007, 02:58 AM
Do us a favor JJ. just leave this forum. Don't leave upset, just leave.
We really don't care about your opinions.

09-28-2007, 04:00 AM
INteresting how the comment I made about you under the Late Chief's passing got taken off. JJ...are you the new Mod??

I wouldnt put anything past you...CHIVA!! :evil:

GO AWAY JJ...UR A HASBEEN!!

09-28-2007, 04:47 AM
jj, you were very unsocial. I would walk by you and you would not even acknowledge. What an unhappy old man. And, I was not the only one that would say that. No one in the dept either trusted you or liked you.
And if you dont' know what the word "chiva" means after sooooo long in hialeah then look it up or call the chief.

09-28-2007, 02:29 PM
God have mercy on my soul, but I have to agree with JJ. An obituary notice for Chief Leggett was not the proper forum for an attack on JJ. I'm not going to ignite any fires with my own opinion of JJ and how he did his job, but that wasn't really the time or the place for it.

09-28-2007, 04:18 PM
I remember a certain officer got into an accident at 4 and 49 and at first AIU found him not at fault.Once the city found out that he was severely injured due to Fleet doing modifications to the cage and disengaging the seatbelt tension pulley.They had you revue the accident report and what do you know the officer was at fault.. :shock:

09-28-2007, 06:00 PM
JJ you are right and most of us veterans now it. But i will tell you when AIU tried to f--- someone. When Sgt. Del Nodal crashed. AIU went out of their way to f-- Jr. They got lucky, the found the big rat OSCAR OLIVEROS. Lucky for Sgt. Del Nodal that we have the worst AIU in the county. They lost the case when it was proven that Oscar was driving becuase of his injuries. Oscar is a rat and will always be one, but i must say AIU did go out of their way that day becuase the chief wanted JR. Lucky for us we have some big tim QRU folks their now, except the ZERO Sgt. this was the worst of all, injustice

09-28-2007, 10:23 PM
IM A ROOKIE AND IM SICK OF THIS DAMN PLACE! I HAVENT MADE A YEAR AND I HATE IT. I HOPE I GET HIRED SOON AND LEAVE THIS PLACE FULL OF RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS EVERYWHERE!

09-29-2007, 01:42 AM
Do us a favor JJ. just leave this forum. Don't leave upset, just leave.
We really don't care about your opinions.

JJ. Vince Neil said it best.
Girl, don't go away mad. Girl, just go away.

09-29-2007, 03:34 AM
IM A ROOKIE AND IM SICK OF THIS darn PLACE! I HAVENT MADE A YEAR AND I HATE IT. I HOPE I GET HIRED SOON AND LEAVE THIS PLACE FULL OF RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS RATS EVERYWHERE!YEA OSCAR OLIVEROS, THE BIG IN HIALEAH HISTORY

09-29-2007, 05:11 PM
i dont know this story about oscar being a rat. what happened?

09-29-2007, 05:43 PM
First, to address Me Fui’s posts…. to say I was an unhappy old man was an understatement! Over the course of my career I went from working at one of the best PD’s in the state to working in a hate filled toilet. I was one of those people locked into finishing my career in that dump. If I looked miserable I probably was. If I ignored you then I do owe you an apology. I am truly sorry. I am not anti-social, I probably didn’t hear you, I thought it was common knowledge that I was partially deaf from a viral infection.

RE: some of the “guests” comments:

I did not handle the Del Nodal case. I only became involved during the arbitration phase because the officer who did handle it had retired. As far as I know nobody was ever charged for that wreck. The person who tried screwed him was way above me.

The wreck at 4 & 49: If you were referring to Andy R. that wasn’t my case either. You are blaming me for something a predecessor did. I would hope that if Andy reads this he will verify that. If it’s about Jose M. that again was a predecessor, please do not confuse me with the blonde guy.

To JJ using his pull…no I am not the Moderator, but whoever it is had the common decency to pull those comments about me off the Late Chiefs Obituary. As I promised, I posted again to allow those who wanted to take shots at me the opportunity to do so, and I do not hide behind the anonymity that this forum allows. I know that I didn’t get along with all of you and some of the things I did adversely affected you but I can tell you that I always tried to do the right thing.

To all the good people who still work at HPD, I extend my sympathies to you for having to endure the hostile conditions you are exposed to daily. I have walked in your shoes and am living testament that there is life after Hialeah. I will now go away.

09-29-2007, 05:46 PM
JJ I don't know you but we need you by our side when we finally pick out a date to protest. We're starting to mend together and we need as much help as possible. We'll keep you updated and nevermind the few idiots who are taking shots at you. They are jealous because you're retired from this dump.

09-29-2007, 09:11 PM
if you guys decided to protest, i will personally attend along with many MPD folks. We are experts at protesting (experience) let us know we willo help our brothers in HPD.

MIAMI OFFICER

09-30-2007, 05:51 AM
Since you want to call me out.....JJ you are scum and I am not afraid to say it......Love, Ceci Nunez :shock:

09-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Thanks for speaking up, Ceci, you musclebound piece of crap. Nice of you to drop the roid bottle and weigh in. Hope you don't miss Mr. Happy too much. Scumbag.

09-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Thanks for speaking up, Ceci, you musclebound piece of crap. Nice of you to drop the roid bottle and weigh in. Hope you don't miss Mr. Happy too much. Scumbag.

I knew Cesi from the ol' days in BSO what happen ?????

09-30-2007, 04:41 PM

He's still in federal lock-up for another 15 or 20 years. :cry:

09-30-2007, 04:52 PM
Since you want to call me out.....JJ you are scum and I am not afraid to say it......Love, Ceci Nunez :shock:

Liar,liar.
Ceci has no access to INTERNET.
Your's truly ,
Rusty De Soto.

09-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Geeze Ceci, the worst thing I ever did to you was tell you your handwriting sucked...calling me scum was pretty harsh. A$$hole or redneck I could live with.

09-30-2007, 08:19 PM

He's still in federal lock-up for another 15 or 20 years. :cry:

Cesi was a good friend when we worked together at BSO.. We still talk about him up here.. He was crazy... We still can't believe he went bad.. It was a shock to all of us.. Very sad.. I wish him well.

09-30-2007, 09:25 PM
He didn't go bad, his lawyer did.

10-01-2007, 12:55 AM
shows what you know. He is exactly where he needs to be.

10-01-2007, 01:00 AM
You guys all suck. Ranking on eachother like this. What rite do you have to criticize 100 after attacking eachother like this.

10-01-2007, 01:11 AM
thats what they want, they want us to argue amongst each other to prevent us from uniting!

10-05-2007, 01:49 PM
thats what they want, they want us to argue amongst each other to prevent us from uniting!

That's why we have substations! Roll calls that were thirty deep plus sargents brought to much unity for the third floors taste.

10-05-2007, 05:29 PM

That's why we have substations! Roll calls that were thirty deep plus sargents brought to much unity for the third floors taste.

You mean Sergeants?

10-05-2007, 05:54 PM
if you guys decided to protest, i will personally attend along with many MPD folks. We are experts at protesting (experience) let us know we willo help our brothers in HPD.

MIAMI OFFICER
THANKS!!,,,PROTEST IS COMING AND WE ALSO NEED THE PUBLICS HELP. IF WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF CITIZENS ON OUR SIDE WE WILL PREVAIL!!!

B.T.W,,,JJ SAMUELSON YOURE A RACIST RAT BASTATRD....GO AWAY YOU SEAMONKEY!!!

11-02-2007, 03:51 PM
**** you JJ

11-03-2007, 02:24 PM
JJ Samueson is a true rat ******* and snake. All he ever did was screw officers on 17. One thing is doing your job and another thing is going far and beyond your scope of duty to F**K another cop. JJ go read your mother her rights. Make sure you dress her up in a Hialeah Police uniform. That way you're sure to get off on it. :lol: