PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Deputy V Parker?

09-27-2007, 07:47 PM
Can anyone help me out?

09-28-2007, 12:00 AM
She got fired for lying at an IA about her activities with someone who was honest and told the truth. By now she is probably on her 4th or 5th quest. She really likes the UNIFORM :wink:

09-30-2007, 03:35 PM
She lives in the Pinellas County area, and is not in law enforcement any more.

10-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Obviously the people posting messages here aren't in contact with her any longer or they would know she is still in law enforcement. Maybe you should get your facts straight before you run your mouth.

10-08-2007, 11:55 PM
She got fired for lying at an IA about her activities with someone who was honest and told the truth. By now she is probably on her 4th or 5th quest. She really likes the UNIFORM :wink:

More like, take off the uniform!!

10-09-2007, 03:47 AM

More like, take off the uniform!! :lol:

10-10-2007, 03:35 AM
who wants to know 3 years later :?:

10-13-2007, 10:46 AM
I heard that she did her best work from the backseat of a patrol car...

10-14-2007, 10:06 AM
I heard that she did her best work from the backseat of a patrol car...

Well I heard even her best work wasn't all that great.

02-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Damn! yall have me Stumped!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE!

02-09-2008, 08:21 AM
:lol: ... no, seriously, that was funny...

02-20-2008, 03:12 AM
AVE-Joe, I have considered ignoring your posting but time and thought brings me to respond. I’m sure that in your lonely place you found it extremely funny to poke fun at an individual that has probably done nothing to you. You thought of yourself as funny and whimsical and were even proud of your writing.

Now I ask you, have you ever worked with Stump? I think not! For if you had you would realize in a short amount of time what a wonderful person he is and what a fantastic Law Enforcement Officer. I would compare his stats at his lowest points to your highest and still come to the conclusion that you aren’t worthy to call him brother (as in our thin blue line).

Did he make a mistake, yes! Did he admit to it, yes! Did he pay an extremely high price for it, Yes! And you find comfort in attempting to ridicule a professional, competent and brave individual for a short chuckle.

I for one am extremely proud to call Joe a fellow Law Enforcement Officer and even prouder to call him friend. So since you choose to make your funny jibe anonymous, let me give you an invite. Just call the S.O. and ask for me or look my number up in the directory, I’ll then tell you what the moderator won’t let me.

Enjoy your rest tonight because you can rest at ease Joe is working and the streets are safer because of it.

PS: Willis, the invite includes you as well!

02-20-2008, 12:58 PM
AVE-Joe, I have considered ignoring your posting but time and thought brings me to respond. I’m sure that in your lonely place you found it extremely funny to poke fun at an individual that has probably done nothing to you. You thought of yourself as funny and whimsical and were even proud of your writing.

Now I ask you, have you ever worked with Stump? I think not! For if you had you would realize in a short amount of time what a wonderful person he is and what a fantastic Law Enforcement Officer. I would compare his stats at his lowest points to your highest and still come to the conclusion that you aren’t worthy to call him brother (as in our thin blue line).

Did he make a mistake, yes! Did he admit to it, yes! Did he pay an extremely high price for it, Yes! And you find comfort in attempting to ridicule a professional, competent and brave individual for a short chuckle.

I for one am extremely proud to call Joe a fellow Law Enforcement Officer and even prouder to call him friend. So since you choose to make your funny jibe anonymous, let me give you an invite. Just call the S.O. and ask for me or look my number up in the directory, I’ll then tell you what the moderator won’t let me.

Enjoy your rest tonight because you can rest at ease Joe is working and the streets are safer because of it.

JP, I must agree with you on tis one. Seems we have a perfect person that goes by the name of ave-joe.

02-29-2008, 02:28 PM
JP I agree Joe was instrumental in training me and I feel he is a fine Law Enforcemwnt Officer... I think we all have been in positions that we regret but the price he paid was in fact high.. But that does not take away from his ability to lead. I am also proud to have been friends with Sergeant Stump.

03-24-2008, 08:17 AM

Hmmm! So she turned you down?

03-24-2008, 08:26 AM
Damn JP, you almost sound obsessed with Stump. Chill bro! You are starting to have me worried.

03-24-2008, 08:57 PM
I have to comment JP for not "hiding" himself like the rest of the pansies on here do. They want to talk $hit but never put their names. I find it very noble of you to put your name out there, not to mention your phone #! You go!! :D

08-13-2008, 08:43 AM
Deputy V Parker has not changed one bit. She still enjoys the company of a man in uniform (or out of uniform)...which ever she prefers.

08-14-2008, 08:25 PM
Wow, now that's a name we haven't heard in a while. With the average time on the job at this agency, probably only about half the deputies actually remember who she is by now. You had to dig deep, and "blow" the spider webs off of this original post.

Both her husband and her "friend" have lost their jobs in the agencies they worked for, worked second jobs, and came back to law enforcement in the area since this occurred. I hear both are doing fine, which is a good thing. As for her, what can I say, she will always be a badge sniffer. Anyone who "comes" across her, should be prepared to lose their marriage (if they have one) as well as their job.