PDA

View Full Version : MASS EXODUS

09-27-2007, 03:05 PM
After all of the recent events that heve transpired during the last few months..( Sergio Velazquez snithching to the chief while violating the chain of command, sector 1 under fire, and several good cops in trouble for worksheet descrepencies that the department said was accurate (NOT) ) Several, and I mean several good cops, seasoned vets, and rooks are applying in other departments. I hope that there is a mass exodus of people that leave, so the remaining rooks can make bad arrests ect....causing the city grief...I know of 1 rookie (M. Benitez) who will either get herself or the department sued, not to mention that she might get herself hurt.

09-28-2007, 12:58 AM
Or get a cushy spot in DB, after all you mentioned some of the top requirements.

09-28-2007, 01:06 AM
All I know is that MDPD is hiring big time. MPD is also hiring a lot of certified officers. Miami Gardens, Noth Miami, Sweetwater, and many more in broward county. DO YOU WHAT THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON? A take home vehicle for their officers.

WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE? LEAVE.

10-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Davie PD is hiring also. You can buy back up to 9 years of service once their new contract is passed. That means you would only have to work 11 years and could retire with 75%.

If you have 7 or more years the chief will start you off at step 3 or above.

Half the amount of work with better benefits and take home car once cut loose from FTO.

10-02-2007, 04:26 AM
davie what is the step 3 starting pay?

10-03-2007, 01:23 AM
Step 3 is higher than step 1 for sure, and I can guarantee that is lower than Step 4 and Step 5.

10-03-2007, 03:25 AM
Who cares about those damn take home cars. SHOW ME THE MONEY! you can't take the stupid car with you when you retire. Don't know why all of the new guys are so fixated on those cars? Last thing I want in front of my house is a police car!

10-05-2007, 12:37 AM
i want a take home car ill put that in the garage and save my ass MONEY!!!

10-05-2007, 02:14 AM
All I know is that MDPD is hiring big time. MPD is also hiring a lot of certified officers. Miami Gardens, Noth Miami, Sweetwater, and many more in broward county. DO YOU WHAT THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON? A take home vehicle for their officers.

WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE? LEAVE.

Not only that, but also we will be loosing several PSA's just graduated from the Academy... thanks HPD for training them for other dpt's!

10-10-2007, 05:00 AM
instead of talking so much shit about a person( Benitez) behind her back. I think you should be fair and tell her to her face, or instead give urself some credit about what u wrote. This is a fact, if she had something to say about anyone she would say it, instead of posting it. I think that the only reason why "u" would post this comment instead of telling her is because u do not have any .... :idea:

After all of the recent events that heve transpired
during the last few months..( Sergio Velazquez snithching to the chief while violating the chain of command, sector 1 under fire, and several good cops in trouble for worksheet descrepencies that the department said was accurate (NOT) ) Several, and I mean several good cops, seasoned vets, and rooks are applying in other departments. I hope that there is a mass exodus of people that leave, so the remaining rooks can make bad arrests ect....causing the city grief...I know of 1 rookie (M. Benitez) who will either get herself or the department sued, not to mention that she might get herself hurt.

10-24-2007, 03:40 AM
Do what many hialeah alumni have done... GO TO DAVIE. You are crazy if you don't especially with this new contract..... read my lips (GO TO DAVIE)

10-24-2007, 03:41 AM
Do what many hialeah alumni have done... GO TO DAVIE. You are crazy if you don't especially with this new contract..... read my lips (GO TO DAVIE)

10-27-2007, 10:19 PM
If your so bad and think so poorly of (M.B.) tell her to her face. Stop talking shit about her behind her back I bet you are always sweet to her and talk to her as if you were her friend. You my fellow co-worker are a true HYPOCRITE. (M.B.) is new and trying to learn as we all did at one time. Don't bad mouth her, get to know her and know that she will show up if you ever need a 3/15. When I sit here and see how some of you bad mouth the people you work with, Communications and Administration no wonder we are so screwed up. Do any of us really have someone we like in the department or are we all just hypocrites. We go party together and then talk plenty of MIERDA. HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK ADMINISTRATION CAN GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANY OF US WHEN WE ARE JUST SOUR. I am sure they are dying for the possible EXXODUS so they can get people that will not be so vicious towards each other and stick to the benefit issues. I can assure you that the Administration & Command Staff check these message boards just to see how DIVIDED WE ARE. We talk about who is doing who, who's a rat, who's a poor cop and divert from the real issues OUR BENEFITS. It's not just the cops that are suffering the Fire Fighters as well as the civilian employees :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :( . Who can really take us seriously with what we post here. Just a little bit of knowledge these postings can sit here and hurt some of us in the future so it is wise to keep our mouth shut when it pertains to what you think or feel as incompetent (big brother is watching us) and we are preparing our own tables so they can come and eat us. ASSHOLE, COMEMIERDA, Learn for once in your life.

10-27-2007, 10:32 PM
If your so bad and think so poorly of (M.B.) tell her to her face. Stop talking shizzat about her behind her back I bet you are always sweet to her and talk to her as if you were her friend. You my fellow co-worker are a true HYPOCRITE. (M.B.) is new and trying to learn as we all did at one time. Don't bad mouth her, get to know her and know that she will show up if you ever need a 3/15. When I sit here and see how some of you bad mouth the people you work with, Communications and Administration no wonder we are so screwed up. Do any of us really have someone we like in the department or are we all just hypocrites. We go party together and then talk plenty of MIERDA. HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK ADMINISTRATION CAN GIVE A darn ABOUT ANY OF US WHEN WE ARE JUST SOUR. I am sure they are dying for the possible EXXODUS so they can get people that will not be so vicious towards each other and stick to the benefit issues. I can assure you that the Administration & Command Staff check these message boards just to see how DIVIDED WE ARE. We talk about who is doing who, who's a rat, who's a poor cop and divert from the real issues OUR BENEFITS. It's not just the cops that are suffering the Fire Fighters as well as the civilian employees :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :( . Who can really take us seriously with what we post here. Just a little bit of knowledge these postings can sit here and hurt some of us in the future so it is wise to keep our mouth shut when it pertains to what you think or feel as incompetent (big brother is watching us) and we are preparing our own tables so they can come and eat us. *** VIRUS ALERT ***, COMEMIERDA, Learn for once in your life.
i hope youre getting some from her at least porque...... :roll:

10-28-2007, 01:54 AM
I am sure they are dying for the possible EXXODUS so they can get people that will not be so vicious towards each other and stick to the benefit issues.........

papa it's already happened and this dept will only get the turds that no other dept wants just look at all the rooks who work with us now....I bet out of the past 100 hardly any have their bachelor's degree. Most rooks are uneducated, have no life, speak like an immigrant and are low class. That is the people we are now getting. That is why I'm attemtping to get out of here to keep away from all the rocks we have here.

10-28-2007, 03:51 AM
I am sure they are dying for the possible EXXODUS so they can get people that will not be so vicious towards each other and stick to the benefit issues.........

papa it's already happened and this dept will only get the turds that no other dept wants just look at all the rooks who work with us now....I bet out of the past 100 hardly any have their bachelor's degree. Most rooks are uneducated, have no life, speak like an immigrant and are low class. That is the people we are now getting. That is why I'm attemtping to get out of here to keep away from all the rocks we have here.
YOU SOUND LIKE MY LAST FTO :D WHAT A LIL WHINNERR! MAN YOURE SUCH A PUNK I SWEAR I WAS THISSS CLOSE TO THROWING A NICE HOOK YOUR WAY!

10-28-2007, 04:17 AM
This is a scream out to all my fellow rookies that have been in this Mierda hole for less than 6 years. Since the veterans don't like us we have to learn to stick together. We need to unite and work hard, we all knew what we were getting into as far as pay and benefits when Hialeah hired us. So as long as we stay we must do the best we can. Since the VETS look down on us because they were all veterans when they started back in the day, we all have to help each other out. Truthfully, based on what I am reading I would never take or ask any of them for advice or help anything. I would rather call my Sarge or Lt. before I ask any of them because they don't have our best intrest at heart, they would just give us wrong information to see us step into shitzz.
They don't care for reasons:
1. Because their retirement is already in the bag.
2. Some of them were mistreated back in the day by the good old boys like I heard from one of my Dad's friend.
3. They want to harvest this shittzz about the Department not being anything so that other departments will hire them.
4. They are just plain old shitttzz and always held the real old cops hand to get the glory but now that they are almost all gone they are on their own and can't stand on their own 2 feet.

A brillant man told me once: "In every job regardless of what it is, law enforcement, private sector, self employed there are goals and dreams to meet. So if it ever stops being fun quit and don't make it miserable for the rest of us new or old. In IBONICS if your not happy in HIALEAH get the heck out and go to Miami Gardens, Doral, Davie and let us be until we decide to leave. 8)

10-28-2007, 03:43 PM

Dear Educated Guest, I wonder if you have a Bachelor's degree or did you buy one. It appears that you measure the man by a piece of paper and when you add up his art there worthless. A cop with a degree does not mean he has the street smarts to deal with criminials. The fact that you have a degree does not give you more integrity than that of one that does not have one. The fact that you have a degree does not mean you have COMMON SENSE. Any one can store information in their short term mermory to pass a test but how much did you really store in your long term memory A S S W I P E. Most of the old timers that made history in our Department did not have a degree but were excellent cops. The problem here is that PEOPLE LIKE YOU, don't want to help the rookies like us so we can be good cops and excel in HIALEAH or wherever we decide to go from here. Have any of you ever thought that maybe we wanted to work for Hialeah because we thought you were KICK A S S cops and wanted the proper training and settled for less in benefits. I know your response is, you settled for Hialeah because no one else would hire you, but do you know that to be a fact? Please my brothers in blue don't be so hard on us we are just trying to learn as you did at one time in your careers. :cry: :wink: :x

10-28-2007, 07:23 PM
Good response from the previous post. I'm sorry I was the one who wrote about lack of education. I'm just so disgruntled here that sometimes crap comes out unintentionally. Rooks just get out of here or if you decide to stay just do the minimums trust me on that. All vets wouldn't be telling you guys the same thing if it wasn't true. We were all in your shoes before and trust us it doesn't get you anywhere but in trouble in this dept. Don't go above and beyond here and you'll earn more respect from us vets because we know you're in the same page as the rest of us. Stay safe guys that is the most important aspect of our jobs.

11-15-2007, 07:12 PM
No place is perfect and Hialeah is just about the most unperfect place to work there is. The worst at MPD is better than Hialeah on a good day.

11-15-2007, 07:52 PM
dont think about it we all need to just go!!!!!!

11-21-2007, 01:43 AM
I THINK IT WILL STOP FOR NOW...