PDA

View Full Version : PROTEST NEEDED

09-27-2007, 05:36 AM
CAN THE PBA REPS ORGANIZE A PROTEST AGAINST (THREE ARREST MANDATE) ISSUED BY THE DICTATOR. :(

09-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Yes as soon as we can get someone in the hall way at the main station to speak their mind without whispering!!!!! When people talk to us about how they feel they first look down the hall way to make sure someone with stars or bars is not around the corner. Yeah lets get 15 or 20 people to protest. Every company has 15 to 20 malcontents that are unhappy, but the majority is very happy or at least not unhappy enough to protest.

About the only people that speak their minds without fear are my black brothers, who learned after years of oppression that you either stand up or will be treated like a second class citizen and the few white brothers who have a different mentality. Sorry if I insulted anyone and I also look around the corner because I have become a coward I guess. I tell myself it is the system, but deep down I know I am just afraid. I wish I knew of what? Fear is a terrible way to live your live, but it is also contagious.

I guess that is why they try so hard to divide us, because when we are talking as a group that fear goes away. When we are united the fear seems to dilute itself. Well lets see how many people are up to protesting? How should we do it a sign in list? How many people in DB will join us? Well maybe now that their cars are about to be taxed ($100 dollars a month!). Please any ideas on how to get numbers on how many people will join the protest? Please let us know. Many of you are very smart people and choose not to help. We are asking for your help now. If we can not get the majority then it is futile to protest.

09-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Shut your mouth lard ass! Tired of your ridiculous postings altogether.

09-27-2007, 06:01 PM
We have a union and we need to use it.

I think the last union meeting had an approx 5% turnout with a 40% voter turnout.

Lets face it, the only thing that effects politicians is publicity. Its fair to say that this Department is solely run by politicians. Gutless administraion sways with the eb and flow of their will.

I heard it said that MPD even followed the mayor to the sea and continued protests unitl he finally folded.

09-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Logic you are 100% right. However, when the MPD administration went after a union member for union business they were ridiculed and challenged publicly. Can that be done here? Who will stand up to 101 when he unleashes 100's fury on us. Who will stop him in the hall way and tell him enough is enough. Stop the bulling or your will find yourself on the wrong side of at least 200 strong committed officers!!! Who is the magic question?

09-27-2007, 09:26 PM
Yes as soon as we can get someone in the hall way at the main station to speak their mind without whispering!!!!! When people talk to us about how they feel they first look down the hall way to make sure someone with stars or bars is not around the corner. Yeah lets get 15 or 20 people to protest. Every company has 15 to 20 malcontents that are unhappy, but the majority is very happy or at least not unhappy enough to protest.

About the only people that speak their minds without fear are my black brothers, who learned after years of oppression that you either stand up or will be treated like a second class citizen and the few white brothers who have a different mentality. Sorry if I insulted anyone and I also look around the corner because I have become a coward I guess. I tell myself it is the system, but deep down I know I am just afraid. I wish I knew of what? Fear is a terrible way to live your live, but it is also contagious.

I guess that is why they try so hard to divide us, because when we are talking as a group that fear goes away. When we are united the fear seems to dilute itself. Well lets see how many people are up to protesting? How should we do it a sign in list? How many people in DB will join us? Well maybe now that their cars are about to be taxed ($100 dollars a month!). Please any ideas on how to get numbers on how many people will join the protest? Please let us know. Many of you are very smart people and choose not to help. We are asking for your help now. If we can not get the majority then it is futile to protest.

Tell me where and when and I will be there to protest for you bro.. The idiot has no control of me... I will do whatever you want and I will bring my bros from my agency to help the cause... We nee to unite all over for each other. :evil:

09-27-2007, 10:24 PM
Shoot....

When will you ppl realize that unless you are wearing a brown uniform the PBA wont give a crap about you!!??!

Why they remain our bargaining union is also beyond me. I for one think that an outside union (with their own full time reps who only work for US-the officers) would be much better. F.O.P. has done great for the Beach and the City....its time for us to jump on that wagon too.

What do we have to loose....??? It's not like they are going to take our take-homes away, right??!! :lol:

09-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Shoot....

When will you ppl realize that unless you are wearing a brown uniform the PBA wont give a crap about you!!??!

Why they remain our bargaining union is also beyond me. I for one think that an outside union (with their own full time reps who only work for US-the officers) would be much better. F.O.P. has done great for the Beach and the City....its time for us to jump on that wagon too.

What do we have to loose....??? It's not like they are going to take our take-homes away, right??!! :lol:

Concur, with board members and reps coming from the retired ranks. this would minimize managements influence. For a local, South Florida police force, the FOP might be your best bet!

09-28-2007, 12:50 AM
Im sorry, when was the last meeting. Was anyone aware. I'll go to the next one if there ever is one.
A vet once told me, "P.B.A. if you kill some one, F.O.P. if you get killed".
I think we're all getting killed. Maybe its time to talk to the F.O.P. Even if he does'nt care about them, maybe they'll care about us.
I have alot of respect for all our guys and gals, but I gotta tell ya, why would you want to be a rep if you're not gonna do crap. Not that you guys arent working, but the machines not working. It's dead, burnt out, and all that's left is us, the ashes of a once great department.
Leggit would be ashamed of what he would see.
I'm dumping the P.B.A. Time for a change, it cant get worse if it wasn't anything to begin with.

09-28-2007, 10:38 PM
I THINK A PROTEST IT JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED. WE NEED TO UNITE NOW! I MEAN NOW !! AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY. TOMMOROW IN ROLL CALL IAM TAKING THEM OFF. ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE FLOOR CRY BABIES. DONT BELIEVE ME I SHOW YOU MY PAIR . LETS DO THIS THE RIGHT WAY. TOGETHER WE CAN. LETS SHUTDOWN NO TICKETS NO REPORTS. I JUST TURNED IN MY APPLICATION TO OPA LOCKA. TAKE HOMES YOU KNOW IT!!! COVER ME

09-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Dumb, dumb, dumb. The best way to fight an oppresive system is to get organized and the media involved. Marching to city hall with signs. Not just us, but our families, friends, fellow officers from other agencies. Before you know it u will a few hundred. Make no mistake, the majority of us must be on board.

09-29-2007, 12:01 AM
I agree and everytime a political figure comes to our town they must be made aware of our displeasure. Next time Rudi or Hillary visits here and you know they will among others.

09-29-2007, 04:58 AM
guys the 3 39 mandate like I said before in a previous post is only in some sector shifts. In sect 4 afternoons the mandate is 80 39's a year which averages to 6.6 a month. We have to come together and fight this war. The line is hot on the administrative side. Now it's our turn to keep on turning the heat. Continue on giving the ACLU and the media everything we have on them. We need to come together on this one and stop this oppressive organization

09-29-2007, 09:53 AM
Not from HPD. I don't know if it will help you guys but the state PBA has picked up this problem. Was posted with their weekly e-news letter this week.

Good luck and stay safe.

09-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Thanks retired guy. I'm glad to see that the retirees are still backing us.

09-29-2007, 04:57 PM
Guys the fight is on. Let's not stop and continue to contact the media and the ACLU and send them everything we got. We have to unite and fight this oppression!!!!!!!!!!!! PBA board members where in the hell are you?? You guys don't do a thing for us

09-29-2007, 05:08 PM
no one is gonna protest no one is going to do a damn thing everyone is just going to whine thats why im leaving

09-29-2007, 05:34 PM
no one is gonna protest no one is going to do a darn thing everyone is just going to whine thats why im leaving

Your right.

PUS SY's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-29-2007, 05:43 PM
I know for a fact 5 of us are ready to go. And I know this number will grow. In fact we continue to send bombs to certain individuals who are willing to help. I'm sure you'll start hearing what's going on. For now please send the producer of the arrest quota interview on channel 7 news any good info you have.

madayrodriguez@wsvn.com

get ready guys it's on for real.

09-29-2007, 05:50 PM
tell that wsvn reportero about the 80 arrests they want in afternoons thats 6 a month! tell em !

09-29-2007, 09:12 PM
if you guys decided to protest, i will personally attend along with many MPD folks. We are experts at protesting (experience) let us know we willo help our brothers in HPD.

MIAMI OFFICER

09-30-2007, 01:01 AM
Listen guys,if u find the courage,{its risky but worth it} to protest,many of us at MPD will be by your side.
You all should consider a protest on 49st with signs stating,"do u want to be a STATISTIC"?Do you care about your family? Stop the QUOTA now!
Get the good folks of Hialeah behind you and then the march!
The best time to March is on the date of a commission meeting and inform the media! WE NEED TO MAKE A REAL IMPACT AND THE 6PM NEWS EATS THIS UP!
Plan it and contact our FOP so we can unite and march with u.
CHANGE CAN NOT OCCUR WITHOUT ACTIVISIM!!! U MUST EXPOSE THIS MAN AND AVOW YOURSELVES OF OUR 1st AMMENDMENT RIGHT,FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLY and EXPRESSION!!!
IN 27YRS,I HAVE NEVER HEARD A CHIEF WITH SO MUCH CONTEMPT,DISDAIN AND OUTRIGHT HATE FOR HIS MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COUNT ME IN!
BERT from MPD!
Capt. Mike,help lead your men my brother! Arnt u guys civil service??

09-30-2007, 01:58 AM
IN 27YRS,I HAVE NEVER HEARD A CHIEF WITH SO MUCH CONTEMPT,DISDAIN AND OUTRIGHT HATE FOR HIS MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COUNT ME IN!
BERT from MPD!
Capt. Mike,help lead your men my brother! Arnt u guys civil service??[/quote]

That's 'cause he started his "police career" as a flunky cop in some small town in New Jersey; yes NJ, NYC's six! Then he came down to Florida, joined that epitome of criminal investigation, FDLE, where he rises to Miami's SAC. It gets cloudy as to why he had to leave FDLE when his career star was rising; so I will not comment further on that. He gets the job as Hialeah PD Chief due to his political connection with RM. During RM's hiatus while fighting to stay out of federal jail, the incoming mayor, fired RB, but as soon as RM regained office, like a bad case of clap, RB came back. The rest is a sad history!

I lived in Hialeah during the early 60s, as a cop I have interacted with HPD cops during more than three decades and they are among the best in Miami-Dade County. Mayor Julio Robaina, the police officers that serve your constituency deserve better leadership! RB is not a well man and his televised antics speak volumes as to his fitness for duty!

09-30-2007, 02:07 AM

The new rumor is that a friend of the Mayor, a former ABT Mayor is coming to town to clean the police department....

09-30-2007, 03:12 AM
Miami you guys are the best. Once we finally decide on the date we'll post a message on your board. Thank you so much for your help guys.

09-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Miami you guys are the best. Once we finally decide on the date we'll post a message on your board. Thank you so much for your help guys.

Hey a few guys from BSO want to help out toooooo. Post and we will come..

09-30-2007, 07:57 PM
The pot is getting hot guys. I've come into contact with several media stations and we're getting ready to release the pack. Pay close attention sometime this week you'll guys find out exactly when it's going to take place.

09-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Guys and gals before we do anything we need to get with the PBA reps so they can let the Mayor know our concerns and our plan of action. We do not want the Mayor later saying he was unaware of the situation and if we would have let him know perhaps he could have done something. If the pot has reached the overflow point then let the Mayor know. No need embarrassing him if he will join our side. In the end at least we can say we gave him a chance. What do you think?

09-30-2007, 08:51 PM
Absolutely! Get with the PBA and have John send a Memo of no confidence,chief not fit for duty,illegal,immoral quota,etc and try and meet with Mayor Robaina but must be done while the,"LINE IS HOT"!!!
If mayor refuses to get this Certifiable nut out of office,Then the protests are on!!
WE ARE MANY BUT YOU MUST BE A MAN WHO WOULD RATHER DIE FREE THEN LIVE ON HIS KNEES SO GOOD LUCK
MPD

10-01-2007, 02:50 AM
Let's do it then. Lt. Fernandez, Sgt. Duke, Sgt. Sardina please set up an appointment with the Mayor this week because we plan on setting up the protest very soon. Voice our concerns and advise him if he plans on taking no action we already have the media(including radio stations) ready to unleash the fury. Miami, BSO, NMB, and all other dept thank you so much for your support.

10-01-2007, 03:39 AM
http://pod01.prospero.com/n/pfx/forum.a ... &tid=10889 (http://pod01.prospero.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=15&nav=messages&webtag=kr-miamitm&tid=10889)

This was written on the Herald. Great post that you could bring up to the Mayor:

Mayor Robaina, for the good of the city and citizens of Hialeah, "convince" Rolando Bolanos to retire! His last televised tirade showed a man suffering serious mental challenges. After 24 years under Raul Martinez's rule, you have an opportunity to take Hialeah to a higher level of excellence. To achieve that, your administration must have a police department that is led by a person whose idea of policing transcends arrest and ticket quotas. People choose to live or conduct business in a city that provides a prompt and effective police response and service; a police department that is totally demoralized by the zany behavior of its police chief is not going to be as successful. To attract and retain quality police personnel, the City of Hialeah must be competitive with agencies in Miami-Dade County. The police chief's leadership skills set the tone and attractive stipends like a take home program go a long way to keep effective staffing.

Is not "Agua, Fango, y Factorias" like it was 40 years ago. Hialeah is Miami-Dade's second city and its potential is just beginning to bloom!

Posted by: Hialeah Native

10-01-2007, 04:36 AM
YOU GUYS SET UP THAT PROTEST AND YOUR BROTHERS FROM HIALEAH EAST (MBPD) WILL BE THERE TO SUPPORT YOU. THAT ANIMAL OF A CHIEF YOU GUYS HAVE NEEDS TO TAKE HIS MEDS OR GET BAKER ACTED. WE HAVE YOUR BACKS AND WILL HELP YOU MOVE FORWARD. BE SAFE. :cop:

10-01-2007, 04:39 AM
NEVER HAPPEN.
TO MANY PUSS Y's........ :lol: :lol: :devil:

:evil:

10-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Sad that the police officer with the biggest set of B a lls is a middle age woman that could me our grandmother!!! No Protest, never, unless we get the Grandmas in the department to help out.

10-04-2007, 11:24 PM
I hear the beach guys want to help us improve our moral hear because they are tired of us getting hired overtheir and then we get into trouble. So they will do whatever they can to help us stay here.

10-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Okay vets,I am still waiting? Nothing but WORDS from our leaders! NO ACTION! Oy vey! Guess we deserve the ABUSE?

10-14-2007, 07:32 PM
You wanted a protest, well here it comes! The PBA Reps are meeting with the the PBA on Tuesday to get the No Confidence vote going. That will take about one week to mail out and get the results. After that if the results are what we anticipate the protest wil be coming. The reps will beging giving out PBA shirts by the end of next week and the protest will be the week before the elections for city council begings. Well here are some of the excuses that we will be getting as to why I can't go to the protest:

1. I have a doctors appointment for that date (My Pus%Y hurts a lot).

2. I have some out of town guests (Some bum from W 4 & 23 st you picked up to help with your roof).

3. I don't want to get involved in politics ( politics got involved with us!).

We must stick together and I for one will treat anyone that does not help the cause out just like someone that will not 15 with me. If you do not care about your brothers and sisters then your brothers and sisters should not care about you. The badge you wear was giving to you by a politician, it is up to you to bring strength to it.

10-14-2007, 08:30 PM
I left there approx. 4 years ago. However, I will be at your protest. Please aedvise when.

10-15-2007, 03:50 AM
Papo,let us know a week in advance and also inform our FOP cause MPD is with u!
I will attend even if I am the only Miami cop there. Stay strong and dont punk out. The lord is on your side.

11-25-2007, 03:37 PM
:(