PDA

View Full Version : F>A>P>E

09-27-2007, 02:15 AM
What a surprise Mr. Karon comes up with this great idea lets have all the post fill out this cute little contact form so we can all keep in close contact which you think would mean he is going to contact us… NOT!!! That would just be common sense, silly me for expecting that from him. So I guess one thing is for sure this is like a silent President not only is he not our voice he’s not his own voice. Karon get your head out of you’re a@s and actually do something…. You haven’t even posted a letter on floridaexplorers.com (HINT HINT)

10-01-2007, 11:13 PM
President Karon, Its a little hard for us VP's to do our jobs and uphold the communication when you can't even find the contact forms, good going. You’re the worse President I’ve seen in my time, stop putting the blame on other people ITS YOUR FAULT. Start taking responsibility for your lack of preparation and experience. Oh and just for your information your grammar is just about as good as bubba's sitting in the state penitentiary. What are you doing, oh yea NOTHING… GO BACK TO WEST PALM!!!

"VICE PRESIDENTS
THIS IS PRESIDENT KARON AND I JUST WANT TO GIVE ALL VP A LITTLE REMINDER. AS VICE PRESIDENTS YOU ARE TO KEEP FULL COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR REGION. ANY QUESTION OR CONCERNS THEY MAY HAVE YOU ARE THERE IF THERES SOMETHING YOU MAY NOT WISH TO TALK ABOUT REFER THEM TO ME.

MYSELF OR BRIANNA WILL BE KEEPING CONTACT WITH U DAILY. BRIANNA WILL BE THE NEW SECRETARY. ANY FORM OF PAPER WORK YOU MAY NEED BRIANNA IS THE WOMAN.

AT DELEGATES MEETING MAKE SURE THAT YOUR POST HAS REGISTERED. THIS IS ONE WAY WE COULD MAKE SURE ALL POST ARE PRESENT AND ACCOUNTED FOR.

LET YOUR REGION KNOW WATS GOING ON ASOON AS WE RELEASE THE INFO TO THE VP WE EXPECT THE YOUR REGION SHOULD KNOW THE NEXT DAY.
THE WEBSITE WILL BE UP AND RUNNING SOON PLEAS EMAIL A PICTURE OF YOURSELF IN UNIFORM SO THE WEBMASTER CAN POST THEM. ANY INFO YOU WANT TO PUT ON THE WEBSITE PICTURE GET THEM IN SO THIS WEBSITE WONT ALL WAYS BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION. ONE THING TO KEEP IN MIND THERE ARE ALOT OF EXPLORERS AND ADULTS THATS LOOKING UP TO TO US AS LEADERS DONT MAKE YOURSELF, THE POLICE DEPT. OR THE FAPE LOOK BAD. DO WHATS EXPECTED AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE."

10-09-2007, 03:29 AM
Wow that could have been said a little bit better, and could probaly have used a spell checker!