PDA

View Full Version : arrested/un-arrested

09-27-2007, 01:32 AM
seems a female pcso detective (svu) was recently involved in an incident within the city limits of mulberry. one of her family members was involved in a disturbance in which mulberry p.d. was called to the scene.
this female detective ends up getting arrested, cuffed, and placed in the back of a mulberry patrol car. lets just say that once supervisors from mulberry p.d. and p.c.s.o arrive, the 10-15 gets un 10-15'd while still at the scene. how can this be? the female detective gets arrested and then it all goes away. how convenient. lets keep it hush hush. typical good ole boys taking care of business. this female detectives husband, who is also a pcso detective (homicide) was at the scene when this all went down. if this would have been a regular patrol deputy, would he/she get the same consideration? i doubt it. is anything going to be done to this detective? lets wait and see...

09-27-2007, 09:02 AM
What were the facts of the "incident" which prompted the initial handcuffing and placement into a patrol vehicle? More details, please.

An "un-arrest" is fine if the facts change during the initial investigation and probable cause goes away.

09-27-2007, 11:04 AM
From what I understand, her family was in a 22, and the det. showed up and started getting loud with the mulberry officer. Over and Over again. She was warned several SEVERAL times and refused to calm down. I was told the MPD guy told her, I am attempting to complete an investigation. If you do not quit interferring, I will have no choice but to arrest you for interference. She continued with her attitude and was hooked up. Taken to MPD, once there that officer called his chief to inform him that a pcso det had been arrested. He came in and released her. I also heard that she was moved to a new assignment for lying to other dets. got special treatment due to the transfer and got to pick her new assignment.

09-27-2007, 09:01 PM
What is the current assignment?

09-28-2007, 12:57 AM
SVU

09-28-2007, 02:09 AM
SHE WAS RECENTLY MOVED FROM OC TO SVU.....
CHECK ON THE DETAILS OF WHY THAT HAPPENED. YOU WILL FIND THAT VERY, VERY INTERESTING.
ASK AROUND.....

10-11-2007, 03:28 AM
wheres the large lump under the rug where this was brushed under?
was it done away with because she is a h/f?

10-11-2007, 10:54 AM
To the above post, I am sure that you are right, as usual it was taken care of by brass row and the MPD Director of Public Safety LOL !!

10-11-2007, 01:15 PM
:devil: LMAO...you mean Cream Puff didn't come to Cookies rescue. I'm shocked.