PDA

View Full Version : S.F.S.H.

09-27-2007, 12:59 AM
GREAT NEWS TODAY, WE TAKE OVER SOUTH FLORIDA STATE HOSPITAL AND MINIMUM MANNING GOES UP FROM 15 TO 16. AND WERE NOT HIRING.

LOOKS LIKE THE EAST SIDE WILL ONLY GET EVEN MORE BUSY ........

09-27-2007, 02:01 AM
What is this place? I have never heard of it? Mental Hospital?

09-27-2007, 06:00 AM
And like always... nothing has been planned and everything will be done as a last minute thing. All that the adm. know is that it will be called 13 zone. South Florida STATE Hospital, hum... it sounds like the state should handle it. What are we taking over the DL bureau too? the question is... who will be 25B13, 25C13, and 25A13?

09-27-2007, 06:03 AM
it's just nice how they will shift everyone around, when they should have anticipated this extra zone for shift bid. I guess it's always easier to screw someone into forcing them to handle the zone. why make it fair, that never works, right? This should definitely be the new probationary spot.

09-27-2007, 10:14 AM
i see dumb people

09-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Does anyone know if we will get any extra funding from the State or Federal Governments now that we are handling this state facility?

09-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Does anyone know if we will get any extra funding from the State or Federal Governments now that we are handling this state facility?

They already spent in on frivolous requests for info from LEOAffairs.com...say goodbye to a raise that we have to bargain for in the third year of our contract.

09-27-2007, 09:44 PM
it's just nice how they will shift everyone around, when they should have anticipated this extra zone for shift bid. I guess it's always easier to screw someone into forcing them to handle the zone. why make it fair, that never works, right? This should definitely be the new probationary spot.

Good Observation. They have known for months and someone will get screwed, you can bet on that.

09-29-2007, 09:43 PM
What you guys don't realize is they have been planning this for months. This is the best our command staff could come up with.

09-30-2007, 04:43 PM
You guys are sooooooo screwed....

09-30-2007, 09:03 PM
You guys are sooooooo screwed....

Ha ha ha,, good luck guys.. I would suggest making a sub station out of it. :lol:

10-01-2007, 01:17 PM
well, you can only take one call at a time. And just wait until the entire east and central zones are tied up on a damn call inside the state facility. I can already picture B61, C61, or even A61 advising "51 from the westside."

They should just create a specialized unit to handle calls inside the facility, they can call it CAU. "yeah, lets stop hiring people, and lets talk about layoffs!!! That will be the best thing we can do as soon as we take over the state hospital!!!"

Winston Wolfe
10-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey, let's put Bravo 20 there! Who came up with that call sign anyway...

10-01-2007, 04:38 PM
I believe that was a special designator for M. Lewis, and then it became a permanent position. an now it's only a position for special people, since it was not a position during shift pick.

Winston Wolfe
10-01-2007, 04:56 PM
I believe that was a special designator for M. Lewis, and then it became a permanent position. an now it's only a position for special people, since it was not a position during shift pick.

Special people.... HUH?

10-04-2007, 08:48 AM
[quote="old cop":20svopqx]I believe that was a special designator for M. Lewis, and then it became a permanent position. an now it's only a position for special people, since it was not a position during shift pick.

Special people.... HUH?[/quote:20svopqx]

Enjoy guys! Now you know what we went through with this place. Oh, wait till they want you to Baker Act a Baker Act! Get that, a guy that is already committed to a facility and they want you to re-Baker Act the guy. Oh it gets better too. The signal 16's from the punks at Thompson Academy will blow your minds as well. Now you will earn that money in your contract.

10-04-2007, 01:52 PM
With all of our support that we've given BSO in the last few months, we get these idiotic comments in return??? You're a moron. Some of us earn our pay every day that we go to work. Some just sit around, gripe and complain like yourself. Get a life you slob!!!!!

10-08-2007, 12:14 AM
bso is loaded with jerks and losers who can't make it in other places. if they were so great they'd have kept sfsh.

10-08-2007, 12:36 PM
bso is loaded with jerks and losers who can't make it in other places. if they were so great they'd have kept sfsh.

That is funny....why do you think they dumped it, because they are stupid? We got fvcked and they won.

10-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Wow Pembroke Pines is just bombarded with SFSH calls ... How many did you have this week that you had to back break typing a report on your computer...I have never heard more pissing and moaning in my life. You are getting paid really good money and if you have to handle an extra maybe 5 calls a day Im sure it will cut into your Dairy Queen time but deal with it.

10-11-2007, 11:59 PM
bso still, and always will, suck.

10-12-2007, 05:16 AM
GREAT NEWS TODAY, WE TAKE OVER SOUTH FLORIDA STATE HOSPITAL AND MINIMUM MANNING GOES UP FROM 15 TO 16. AND WERE NOT HIRING.

LOOKS LIKE THE EAST SIDE WILL ONLY GET EVEN MORE BUSY ........

Just think about all of the current and retired police admin people you can see there walking around drooling. Same performance, just no uniform. :lol:

10-12-2007, 09:44 AM
One comment that has been heard over and over again... "Thank God we have some real police service here now, BSO was a joke". (That is a fact, by the way).

Say what you want about us, at least our professionalism is still top notch. How's that whole "Our Sheriff is a Criminal" thing working out for you guys?

11-07-2007, 12:57 PM
One comment that has been heard over and over again... "Thank God we have some real police service here now, BSO was a joke". (That is a fact, by the way).

Keep talking to the inmates....you have found your equal.

11-11-2007, 10:23 PM
ALL I CAN SAY IS "GOOD LUCK " WITH S.F.S.H. I HAD WRITTEN MANY USELESS REPORTS ON INCIDENTS WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN KEPT IN-HOUSE. I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY USELESS MAN HOURS SPENT RESPONDING TO CALLS AT THE HOSPITAL . SPEAKING AS A CURRENT B.S.O. DEPUTY- SOON RETIRED :D THANKYOU "PINES" FOR ALL OF THE BACKUP'S WHEN MY DISTRICT WAS TOO BUSY TO ASSIST. B.T.W DO THEY HAVE YOU WORKING THE SIG 4'S AS WELL ? STAY TUNED....F.H.P. WILL DUMP ON YOU NEXT IF NOT ALREADY..

11-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Hate to burst your bubble but we don't have any problems in there. I guess professionalism has alot to do with it. Professionalism that is, on the Officers part our command staff makes even you guys look competent.

11-13-2007, 09:55 PM
I guess professionalism has alot to do with it. Professionalism that is, on the Officers part our command staff makes even you guys look competent.

This comment is ironic and embarrassing.

11-13-2007, 10:32 PM
Hi Dan.

11-14-2007, 03:58 AM
Hi Dan. Hi

11-14-2007, 09:31 AM

Say what you want about us, at least our professionalism is still top notch. How's that whole "Our Sheriff is a Criminal" thing working out for you guys?

Just make sure you don't ever leave Pines, because I don't believe that professionalism (yes sir- no sir) will get you very far with a car full of Haitian gang bangers with AK-47's. But hey, Pembroke Pines does real police work I'm sure. Please don't reply with a BSO crack because I don't work for them.

11-14-2007, 12:45 PM

Just make sure you don't ever leave Pines, because I don't believe that professionalism (yes sir- no sir) will get you very far with a car full of Haitian gang bangers with AK-47's. But hey, Pembroke Pines does real police work I'm sure. Please don't reply with a BSO crack because I don't work for them.

That may not get us very far with a carload of Haitians (of which we have a pretty big population by the way), but it did get us a helluva pension. So stew about that as your thinking up your next crack on a Pines cop.

11-14-2007, 02:26 PM
I feel sorry for you if you think professionalism means saying yes sir and no sir. It shows your ignorance. Professionalism is doing the right thing all the time, if it means shooting a scum bag so be it but, its the right thing to do. Thank God for you this is an anonymous sight. BSO I', sure is happy not to have you amongst its ranks.

11-18-2007, 04:51 AM
I feel sorry for you if you think professionalism means saying yes sir and no sir. It shows your ignorance. Professionalism is doing the right thing all the time, if it means shooting a scum bag so be it but, its the right thing to do. Thank God for you this is an anonymous sight. BSO I', sure is happy not to have you amongst its ranks.

No, Doing the right thing all the time is closer to INTEGRITY, but we can call it profressionalism if you would like. I didn't think that my post was putting down Pines cops, unless you consider the remark about Pines cops doing real police work a put down. I said it that way because I don't know if you do real police work, I'm not familiar enough with the type of work Pines does. I'm not exactly sure what the comment "Thank God for you this is an anonymous sight", was supposed to be but I will just leave it at that. Just a heads up, your post should have read "site", "sight" is when you are referring to vision. Last thing, your comment about BSO being happy that I'm not part of their ranks was very hurtful to me and I would appreciate it if you never said that again.

11-18-2007, 07:45 AM

No, Doing the right thing all the time is closer to INTEGRITY, but we can call it profressionalism if you would like. I didn't think that my post was putting down Pines cops, unless you consider the remark about Pines cops doing real police work a put down. I said it that way because I don't know if you do real police work, I'm not familiar enough with the type of work Pines does. I'm not exactly sure what the comment "Thank God for you this is an anonymous sight", was supposed to be but I will just leave it at that. Just a heads up, your post should have read "site", "sight" is when you are referring to vision. Last thing, your comment about BSO being happy that I'm not part of their ranks was very hurtful to me and I would appreciate it if you never said that again.
Don't let this one person influence the way you view our agency.

11-19-2007, 01:33 AM
Everybody has a job to do.... This site should be for entertainment value only. Do not let what people post for fun be taken seriously. Be careful out there, whoever you work for.

11-19-2007, 03:37 AM
[quote="Oh-oh":380n8uac]I feel sorry for you if you think professionalism means saying yes sir and no sir. It shows your ignorance. Professionalism is doing the right thing all the time, if it means shooting a scum bag so be it but, its the right thing to do. Thank God for you this is an anonymous sight. BSO I', sure is happy not to have you amongst its ranks.

Don't let this one person influence the way you view our agency.[/quote:380n8uac]

Not at all. We all do the same job, we just wear different patches on our shoulders. Every one stay safe.

01-06-2008, 02:48 PM
I am not trying to stir sh1t up, but are you guys having any headaches from this sh1thole? I worked down there four years ago and just found out Pines wanted to take it over and actually got it.

01-06-2008, 11:10 PM
It's not that bad. It all depends if it's a full moon.