PDA

View Full Version : SHOUT OUT

09-26-2007, 02:42 AM
Shout out to J. Yonce and the ICARE team. Great job on establishing this innovative approach to investigative work.

09-26-2007, 02:52 AM
Shout out to J. Yonce and the ICARE team. Great job on establishing this innovative approach to investigative work.

Love all the convictions you guys are getting too!!!

09-26-2007, 03:05 AM

All this work that we have been doing for years, yet we seemed to get covictions, so ya I guess good work. LOL

09-26-2007, 03:17 AM

Please, this man is useless.

09-28-2007, 12:36 AM
I second that...USELESS and a GOSSIP!

09-28-2007, 01:52 AM
The only grip I have about the ICARE Unit is they took 7 of AB&T's best and most innovated agents and assigned them to it. Their services are missed in the field.

09-28-2007, 01:59 AM
The only grip I have about the ICARE Unit is they took 7 of AB&T's best and most innovated agents and assigned them to it. Their services are missed in the field.

Oh my, I did not hear until just now that they had replaced the other seven. Did they go back to their old offices?

09-28-2007, 02:21 AM

Oh my, I did not hear until just now that they had replaced the other seven. Did they go back to their old offices?

yeah more like losers!!! But lets all let them thik they are better than the rest of us doing so much more than we are, when this is what we have always done.

09-28-2007, 04:29 AM

yeah more like losers!!! But lets all let them thik they are better than the rest of us doing so much more than we are, when this is what we have always done.

Always done? Since when. Have you ever done an investigation? I mean a real investigation like an ICARE investigation? Give credit where credit is due Lieutenant Yonce selected the best agents for the positions and they work hard. Many many cases and many many convictions!

09-28-2007, 04:37 AM
Huh?! Who, where, what?! Say again?! Is the earth spinning backwards?!

09-28-2007, 04:47 AM
Everybody....hold on...the earth is spinning the wrong way! ICARE that these post are not accurate. Let me correct. They have the best 7 agents in the state and the best lieutenant I have ever had the pleasure knowing. He is intelligent and dedicated and a very honest man. My hat is off to him on a great, well done job! oopps the earth just stopped, okay were are back spinning the right way. My head is now clear, I can now see and think clearly, oh my, what have I said, what have I typed, my thoughts are now clear - GET REAL.

09-30-2007, 08:32 PM
Kudos, Kudos, Kudos, to the ICARE team! Keep up the work.

09-30-2007, 08:54 PM

The ICARE person in my office works had and helps the office out with details such as concerts and footall games. She stays busy but is always ready to help the office out anyway she can. Seems to me the negative comments are written by agents who put in for ICARE but weren't chosen.
Funny thing about jealously!

10-01-2007, 12:46 AM

The ICARE person in my office works had and helps the office out with details such as concerts and footall games. She stays busy but is always ready to help the office out anyway she can. Seems to me the negative comments are written by agents who put in for ICARE but weren't chosen.
Funny thing about jealously!

I agree with you. All the shots taken at people are from people who are jealous of others and who were made to WORK! Game on!

10-04-2007, 08:13 PM
The only issue with the ICARE unit has 5 letters. Ok it begins with a "Y" and ends with an "E" and includes the letters "O""N" and "C." Now, I said it.

10-05-2007, 03:12 AM
Yeah - ICARE - you care - who cares? This unit is taking up valuable space for more slots so agents can get detached to a task force that actually works cases and not says how many they are working

10-05-2007, 01:31 PM
This place is starting to sound like a real police department with everyone whinning about the specialized units.