PDA

View Full Version : DO WHAT HE SAYS!

09-25-2007, 03:03 AM
You heard the man....3 arrests a month! All you guys that are making 30 need to do what he says! And the 3 that are slackers need to step up to the plate..there are plenty of churro vendors out there!

09-25-2007, 03:21 AM
Boy after watching your Chief on WSVN Channel 7 today saying, "I don't care about the officers and morale".. I can only say he is an idiot... I thought we had a nazi for a sheriff but you guys have fidels twin brother. Guys bail out of there.. Now that our own dictator is off to prison we have a real top cop for sheriff. Apply here at our agency. Tri county take home cars. It will not even cost you gas. You will probably get a raise and not worry about micro managing like what you are going thru. I am not saying it's greener on the other side but to say what he said in that interview today.. I feel bad for you guys.. Bail while you can... How do you guys say it, what a pinga head he is :shock:

09-25-2007, 04:30 AM
Rolando Bolanos:"I don't care what the ACLU says. I don't care what the PBA or FOP says. I am not here to please them, i am here to please the people of Hialeah, only the people of Hialeah. I'm not here to please the cops. I don't care about the morale. I don't care, they must make legal arrests, but trust me there is plenty of crime in Hialeah for them to bump into it."