PDA

View Full Version : Cafeteria Man uses 3 PSB EMPLOYEE PARKING SPACES 24/7

09-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Ever search for a spot in the PSB employee parking lot? While you were driving have you noticed the 70's era woodside statonwagon with expired tag on the east side, the white box truck in the corner slot near the dumpster, or the old faded black stationwagon? The woodside wagon has not moved for MONTHS. A couple nights ago, about 4:00 A.M. I saw cafeteria man with a faded black wagon parked next to the woodside wagon with a tool box on the hood. The next night, I noticed the tag was removed from woodside as well as identifiers such as oldsmobile, and the hood was popped. I suspect that faded black wagon, (next to it) now has that tag - can't tell because the tag frame covers the month and year. Today, faded black was relocated next to the white box truck, (has anyone ever not seen this truck parked there)?. Note: I know he got a sign made special for him to park there, but, why does one person get three? Especially when our own people have to park ON THE STREET. Frequently this affects dispatchers working charlie shift, and with their mandatory overtime, leaving at 3:00 A.M., walking out into the street, it's just not right and it certainly is not safe. This really bugs me. Does it bother anyone else? Can someone ask Cafeteria man to take his abandoned vehicle (woodside wagon) out or tow it? Please.

09-24-2007, 01:08 PM
This occurs at all facilities. At the main jail for example, where parking totally sucks, it seems that every overweight secretary, every janitor and every hash slinging cook has their own reserved parking space. I guess they are very important people, and us jailers, well, we really don't matter. I mean, 3%, what more can you say?

09-24-2007, 05:18 PM
they should expand all parking facilities at all of bso's buildings!

09-25-2007, 05:00 AM
This occurs at all facilities. At the main jail for example, where parking totally sucks, it seems that every overweight secretary, every janitor and every hash slinging cook has their own reserved parking space. I guess they are very important people, and us jailers, well, we really don't matter. I mean, 3%, what more can you say?

Every overweight secretary? How 'bout your boy Wimberly? I wouldn't be throwing stones (or eating them) if I were you.

09-25-2007, 02:38 PM
[quote="Roy Rogers":1jsy9pof]This occurs at all facilities. At the main jail for example, where parking totally sucks, it seems that every overweight secretary, every janitor and every hash slinging cook has their own reserved parking space. I guess they are very important people, and us jailers, well, we really don't matter. I mean, 3%, what more can you say?

Every overweight secretary? How 'bout your boy Wimberly? I wouldn't be throwing stones (or eating them) if I were you.[/quote:1jsy9pof]

Why? Are you one of those fat, Oprah Winfrey looking slobs that has two double whoppers, a large fry and a ................diet coke???? LOL!!!!!!!!

Just remember, that diet coke will nullify everything!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

09-25-2007, 11:38 PM
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE BERENNA PARKS? HE IS HOT! :devil:

09-26-2007, 03:01 PM
He parks on 25th Terrace.

09-28-2007, 12:40 PM
Ever search for a spot in the PSB employee parking lot? While you were driving have you noticed the 70's era woodside statonwagon with expired tag on the east side, the white box truck in the corner slot near the dumpster, or the old faded black stationwagon? The woodside wagon has not moved for MONTHS. A couple nights ago, about 4:00 A.M. I saw cafeteria man with a faded black wagon parked next to the woodside wagon with a tool box on the hood. The next night, I noticed the tag was removed from woodside as well as identifiers such as oldsmobile, and the hood was popped. I suspect that faded black wagon, (next to it) now has that tag - can't tell because the tag frame covers the month and year. Today, faded black was relocated next to the white box truck, (has anyone ever not seen this truck parked there)?. Note: I know he got a sign made special for him to park there, but, why does one person get three? Especially when our own people have to park ON THE STREET. Frequently this affects dispatchers working charlie shift, and with their mandatory overtime, leaving at 3:00 A.M., walking out into the street, it's just not right and it certainly is not safe. This really bugs me. Does it bother anyone else? Can someone ask Cafeteria man to take his abandoned vehicle (woodside wagon) out or tow it? Please.

THE WOODSIDE STATION WAGON HAS BEEN REMOVED ! :D

04-30-2008, 12:20 AM
The problem has been corrected and should not occur again.