PDA

View Full Version : GUESS WHO'S LEAVING US?

09-23-2007, 03:21 AM
Rumor has it Susana Padron is applying to other departments because she doesn't have anymore A#@ to kiss here. Theres a good chance she's leaving to Pinecrest wheres theres absolutely no police work to do. Then maybe her daddy can make friends with the upper chain of command to get her a DB position right away or better yet get them some steroids.

09-23-2007, 01:30 PM
OUCH

09-23-2007, 01:41 PM
Why are people so obsessed by talking shit about other officers? This gossip is one of our main problems. Constantly talking shit about another officer without leaving your identity is classless. At least have the guts to let that person know who you are or tell them in person what you think. I can understand concealing your indentity if you have a legitimate gripe with our dept, a policy, or the command staff. They have been known to seek retribution for those that voice their opinions, but that is a different matter altogether. Good luck to you Suzy no matter which badge you choose to wear.

09-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Lucky her.. :D

09-24-2007, 10:15 PM
yeah for real stop hating just because she can ditch this cesspool i wish i could

09-27-2007, 11:51 AM
Well said! Keep the personal attacks out of here. Good luck to Padron if she can get the hell out of here. No more personal attacks unless you put your name behind it.

09-27-2007, 01:17 PM
What happenned, Guess Who? You tried to hook up with Padron and failed? Your a punk for bringing up someone's name in a post like that.

10-10-2007, 01:36 AM
Rumor has it Susana Padron is applying to other departments because she doesn't have anymore A#@ to kiss here. Theres a good chance she's leaving to Pinecrest wheres theres absolutely no police work to do. Then maybe her daddy can make friends with the upper chain of command to get her a DB position right away or better yet get them some steroids.

I once heard this comment from Raulito Sanchez. I think he is just jealous, just feeling resentment against her!

10-12-2007, 01:04 PM
More name dropping. Who the hell has Sanchez ever hurt. You guys suck. The guy is qru, good FTO, good friend for the last 9 plus with Hialeah, good husband and father to his family, bad ass ride, and a V-Rod.
You envious pricks. Why dont you concentrate on the one who blasts you on tv, and stop hating the brothers on the road. We're all we have out here. Dont you see that at any given point we could lose one of them. Look at Lanier(hope I spelled it right). Guy goes off to war, did anybody call his family and ask about him? Noel T., same thing. Three times we could have lost him too. Say what you want, but the guy is the salt of the earth.
How could you expect a protest when the men wont respect eachother. I've been beaten and battered here to, and I'll tell you that I'll be one of the first ones there, but not for me, for you. I'm done in Hialeah, have been for a while. Unfortunately actions of the past that were of my own doing landed me where I am. But I'd really like to see this place rise above. We could be so much more. But it has to start within us all. Respect your brother, and sister. Leave the personal vendetas at home. Stop using first and last here, its not right. Its embarassing to let other departments see us bash eachother here.
Take care of eachother, and be carefull out there.

The Mouse
10-12-2007, 09:23 PM
More name dropping....
We could be so much more. But it has to start within us all. Respect your brother, and sister. Leave the personal vendetas at home. Stop using first and last here, its not right. Its embarassing to let other departments see us bash eachother here.
Take care of eachother, and be carefull out there.

AMEN brother!

10-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Miami Beach Lanier? That guy is a scumbag!!!!!!!! Ask his FTO at The Beach... He is also a F@g he was in cahoots with a guy on the beach that started a 14 on R.L.'s FTO at the Beach. Don't trust him at all.....Piece of Shit!!!!!!!

10-15-2007, 04:17 AM
Miami Beach Lanier? That guy is a scumbag!!!!!!!! Ask his FTO at The Beach... He is also a F@g he was in cahoots with a guy on the beach that started a 14 on R.L.'s FTO at the Beach. Don't trust him at all.....Piece of shizzat!!!!!!!

Lanier is queer.

10-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Yeah he is definately a huataca y chiva!!!!!!!!

10-16-2007, 01:59 PM
Hey i am a 13 year vet who's leaving this cesspool. You guys that decide to stick around, well all i can say is GOOD LUCK!!..Once this madman that we call chief leaves the dept, O.A will become the new chief. This is the same if not worst than having 100 there....I for one am done with the abuse, screw this place and police work all together!!!....I HATE GOING TO WORK, IN HAVANA" Every day before work, I think of ways to not be there...

THE FUNNYTHING IS THAT ALL OF THE BRASS ENTERTAINS 100'S CRAZYNESS!!! NO ONE IS MAN ENOUGH TO STAND UP TO HIM...NO ONE!!! SAD... :snicker:

10-17-2007, 10:58 PM
Hey i am a 13 year vet who's leaving this cesspool. You guys that decide to stick around, well all i can say is GOOD LUCK!!..Once this madman that we call chief leaves the dept, O.A will become the new chief. This is the same if not worst than having 100 there....I for one am done with the abuse, screw this place and police work all together!!!....I HATE GOING TO WORK, IN HAVANA" Every day before work, I think of ways to not be there...

THE FUNNYTHING IS THAT ALL OF THE BRASS ENTERTAINS 100'S CRAZYNESS!!! NO ONE IS MAN ENOUGH TO STAND UP TO HIM...NO ONE!!! SAD... :snicker:

THAT is exactly the problem. the guys in a position to do anything don't. The only one who ever did was Captain Del Toro and they ran him out for it.

10-24-2007, 11:24 PM
Well in'tf she wasnt such a rat and a master manipulator than maynbe her name would have not been mentioned on this site. Good Ridance. We dont need crappy officers like her here any way

10-25-2007, 02:09 AM
oscar oliveros

10-28-2007, 02:33 AM
Miami Beach Lanier? That guy is a scumbag!!!!!!!! Ask his FTO at The Beach... He is also a F@g he was in cahoots with a guy on the beach that started a 14 on R.L.'s FTO at the Beach. Don't trust him at all.....Piece of shizzat!!!!!!!

Who gives a rats @ss if he is queer/fag/etc.... was he a good cop? You hialeah idiots have so much f***ing baggage and you are worried about this? enjoy your cesspool.

10-28-2007, 04:26 AM
Who cares about Lanier? Are you upset because he wouldn't let you TAP that CULO maybe that's why you are calling him a fag. Oh, Oh, maybe you gave him your CULO and he never called you to ask you if you enjoyed it.

Lanier was a Hialeah cop AND a real good one when he started he use to get into chases every night with 22's, 26's, but he is not with us anymore so why are you worried about him. If R.L. had not been drinking and trying to do a S.V. he wouldn't have gotten into trouble Limpia Culo. Open your mouth and talk since your CULO is doing all the talking... RESEARCH before you talk HUECO DE CULO... :roll:

10-28-2007, 06:34 PM
You guys embarass me, not Lanier from the beach, Lanier the B/M that recently started with us is who the post is speaking of. I've never seen such a large group of people all in need of a good lavao!