PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mike Scarella

09-22-2007, 09:27 AM
Dear Michael S,
I think that you have gone way beyond the lines of stretching a story. There is a thing called ethics and that includes misleading statements. I believe that you should do a ride a long before you write anymore of your ridiculous articles! I used to read that newspaper however I refuse to do so and simply watch Foxnews...like channel 37! Atleast there they talk about important issues such as the war and politics!! So please... you know where to find me. I am tired of this crap that is called a newspaper!! I would use it to clean up my pud's litter.

09-22-2007, 12:42 PM
Don't you mean Dear M. Scumrella he wants to be like his hero Tom Lyons another Liberal cop bashing putz.... :x

09-22-2007, 03:17 PM
You tell him DeYummy

09-22-2007, 04:02 PM
MS(so-called writer),
You have not printed one good thing about this agency and I am sure that your bashing will come back to you two fold. Either this is just the kind of person you are or you are being told to write articles like you do. Maybe you should move into the neighborhood that this incident occured at and when you get victimized (which you will) you will be calling us to help. What are you going to say then when the bad guy gets tazed? The sad part of it is that when you are a victim we will be there to help you regardless of the fact that you do nothing but slam us every chance you get. On the flip side if you want to be a bad guy and you put us in the same situation and act like this individual did I can assure you you will get to feel the tazer yourself.
Your ethics and morales should be questioned by the public and your employer because they SUCK!

09-22-2007, 07:28 PM
Damn--you sound just like the Chief. His complaints to the Publisher fall on deaf ears at the Herald-Tribune. They just don't get it :P

09-28-2007, 02:51 AM
A DeYummy Ride along would be nice !

MOD 342
10-01-2007, 06:33 AM
I like your style BPD girl....good post!!

10-05-2007, 07:15 AM
So Im still waiting...I work Tues-Fri! Unbelievable

10-06-2007, 03:13 AM
De-Yummy I want to lick your taint