PDA

View Full Version : Double Dipping?

09-21-2007, 01:00 PM
The New Times article made reference to the Chief traveling around the world for 138 days, but only showed him using 8 hours of vacation. How was he carried, "E", "P", "EO" or "C" time. If it's "C" time, how is traveling to Iraq relevant to the MPD? Did any of the other agencies or conferences pay him for his SPEAKING engagements while he was being paid by the City of Miami? Just for information citizens, that's more than an Ethics Violation. Also, don't except the excuse of a clerical error by the secretary..that excuse was used with the HUD fiasco. :evil: :evil: :evil: :?: :shock: :shock:

09-21-2007, 01:15 PM
POINT TAKEN. I AM SURE ARMANDO AND FOP ARE ON THAT.
DID U HEAR THAT THE ETHIC COMMITTEE REFUSED T$ REQUEST FOR INFO AS TO WHETHER HE VIOLATED ETHICS RULES? THE COMMITTEE HAS DECIDED TO CONDUCT A FULL INVESTIGATION.
T,NOT EVEN THE RICH AND POWERFUL,{ANGLOS} AND BUSINESS OWNERS FROM BRICKELL WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE U THIS TIME.

09-21-2007, 01:17 PM
GEEEEE IMAGINE THAT.....WHAT A DIRTY MOTHER HE IS!

09-21-2007, 01:33 PM
Timoney is my hero. He is the only cop who has been able to get away with VIOLATING almost all our D.O.'S,state statues and ethic rules! He travells at city expense and gets drunk too and is untuchable.
When I grow old I want to be like him. Oh and makes over 300.000 a yr. I love this guy!!

09-21-2007, 02:27 PM
We are are own worst enemy sometimes. Stop grabbing for straws. How do you think Armando and everybody else is carried when they go out of town for a conference. Stop bringing up things that you think are damning but are easily shown to be incorrect. It makes us all look like idiots. We have a very strong argument with the Lexus fiasco. Lets stick with it.

09-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Oye ridiculous what conf in Iraq,Ireland,London,etc does ARMANDO attend? The chief is full of blarney and has abused the travel expense/benefit for his own personal use and took B.K. on a few!
None of those trips where sponsored or helps MPD so think before you post.
ESTE TIPO ES UN DESCARADO,PERIOD!

09-21-2007, 02:55 PM
The New Times article made reference to the Chief traveling around the world for 138 days, but only showed him using 8 hours of vacation. How was he carried, "E", "P", "EO" or "C" time. If it's "C" time, how is traveling to Iraq relevant to the MPD? Did any of the other agencies or conferences pay him for his SPEAKING engagements while he was being paid by the City of Miami? Just for information citizens, that's more than an Ethics Violation. Also, don't except the excuse of a clerical error by the secretary..that excuse was used with the HUD fiasco. :evil: :evil: :evil: :?: :shock: :shock: THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!
tHE CHIEF IS OUT OF CONTROL AND WE ARE JUST TAKING IT. WHAT A MOTLEY CREW t$,BK AND HIS SWATEES AND THE REST OF THE FOLLOWERS. oH BOY, I HOPE U GET URS SSOON. tHERE HAS TO BE A GOD!

09-21-2007, 03:07 PM
The New Times article made reference to the Chief traveling around the world for 138 days, but only showed him using 8 hours of vacation. How was he carried, "E", "P", "EO" or "C" time. If it's "C" time, how is traveling to Iraq relevant to the MPD? Did any of the other agencies or conferences pay him for his SPEAKING engagements while he was being paid by the City of Miami? Just for information citizens, that's more than an Ethics Violation. Also, don't except the excuse of a clerical error by the secretary..that excuse was used with the HUD fiasco. :evil: :evil: :evil: :?: :shock: :shock:

NOT TO DEFEND T$, JUST BEING DEVILS ADVOCATE. T$'S RESPONSE WOULD BE THAT HIS "C" TIME IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO 8 HOURS OF HIS DAY AND THEREFORE, HAS ANOTHER 16 HOURS IN HIS DAY TO DO AS HE PLEASES. BE IT GIVING A DISSERTATION AT A CONVENTION OR SLEEPING OR DRINKING, ETC., ETC....

THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, DID HE TAKE "C" TIME TO ATTEND A SPECIFIC FUNCTION WHILE ALSO ACCEPTING PAYMENT (OR GRATUITY) TO SPEAK AT SAID SAME FUNTION?

DID THE CITY PAY FOR HIS TRAVEL SO THAT HE CAN PERSONALLY GAIN FROM HIS APPEARANCE, EITHER MONITARILY OR GRATUITOUSLY?

HHHMmmmmmm.......... :evil: :?: :evil: :?:

09-21-2007, 05:16 PM
Timoney is my hero. He is the only cop who has been able to get away with VIOLATING almost all our D.O.'S,state statues and ethic rules! He travells at city expense and gets drunk too and is untuchable.
When I grow old I want to be like him. Oh and makes over 300.000 a yr. I love this guy!!WHile his second in command rights officers up for wearing th wrong color socks. WOw what leadership

09-21-2007, 05:27 PM
Meant, writes..............

09-21-2007, 05:49 PM
Meant, writes..............RIGHT!

09-22-2007, 04:51 PM
yeah but dont forget that t$ was taken to t mayors conf with slick manny just in order to have a drinking buddy....gotta love that

09-25-2007, 01:37 AM
DONT COMPARE TIMONEY TIME USED WITH THE FOP TIME. THE CHIEF GET'S PAID AS A CONSULTANT THE FOP DOES NOT !!!!!!!!!!

09-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Look and see what the stipen they get. Look at the bar bills, whose money is it????????

09-28-2007, 09:22 AM
The Chief earns his money the FOP does not.

09-28-2007, 02:08 PM

You have made the most stupid remark yet on LEO Angelito Calzonzillo. And if you don't support "him" your in Patrol, butt wipe.

09-28-2007, 04:52 PM

You have made the most stupid remark yet on LEO Angelito Calzonzillo. And if you don't support "him" your in Patrol, butt wipe.

Boys I am still here!! Just a reminder to all the haters, My resignation date has been set: :wink: DECEMBER 31, 2008

10-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Something tells me it might be sooner than that. 8)

10-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Something tells me it might be sooner than that. 8)The politicians as we speak are planning to sell you out remember this is Miami :twisted:

10-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Something tells me it might be sooner than that. 8)The politicians as we speak are planning to sell you out remember this is Miami :twisted:

10-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Something tells me it might be sooner than that. 8)The politicians as we speak are planning to sell you out remember this is Miami :twisted:Armando Aguilar your a two face with all the deals youve cut in your career starting with your son so he could go to homicide.

10-02-2007, 09:05 PM
Something tells me it might be sooner than that. 8)The politicians as we speak are planning to sell you out remember this is Miami :twisted:Armando Aguilar your a two face with all the deals youve cut in your career starting with your son so he could go to homicide.

10-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Starting with your son so he could go to homicide.

NO MENG PORQUE

10-02-2007, 10:53 PM
oh well here we go again in the endless circular cycle

10-17-2007, 07:51 PM
nachos.

10-27-2007, 10:18 PM

which one of the A-holes on the 4th floor does everyone think wrote this ? My money is canzonzillo.

10-28-2007, 01:22 AM
i bet it is a certain individual that didnt have enough pull to stay there after being promoted and pushed to the n.e. i bet its him spilling the bean

10-29-2007, 10:42 PM
tostitos

10-30-2007, 05:49 AM
MAN I JUST LEARNED ABOUT THIS BOARD A FEW DAYS AGO, BUT YOU GUYS ARE RUTHLESS
T$ HAS BEEN STAYING HOME LATELY AND SHAKING HANDS LIKE HE'S RUNNING FOR OFFICE!
THE OTHER DAY, WHILE AT THE CREDIT UNION, HE PUT HIS HAND OUT SO THAT I COULD SHAKE IT, BUT I JUST LOOKED AT IT AND PUT MY HANDS IN MY POCKETS
WHAT'S HE GONNA DO TO ME.....I'M OUT OF HERE AT THE END OF THE YEAR!
MAYBE SOONER?
I STILL HATE FERNANDEZ MORE THAN T$

10-30-2007, 05:49 AM
THE OTHER DAY, WHILE AT THE CREDIT UNION, HE PUT HIS HAND OUT SO THAT I COULD SHAKE IT, BUT I JUST LOOKED AT IT AND PUT MY HANDS IN MY POCKETS
MAYBE SOONER?

10-31-2007, 02:09 PM
MAYBE SOONER?

YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU HATE FERNANDEZ ARE YOU PLANNING TO HARM HIM?.

10-31-2007, 02:36 PM
[quote="THE VET.":227ps8gy]MAN I JUST LEARNED ABOUT THIS BOARD A FEW DAYS AGO, BUT YOU GUYS ARE RUTHLESS
MAYBE SOONER?

YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU HATE FERNANDEZ ARE YOU PLANNING TO HARM HIM?.[/quote:227ps8gy]

NA, I WISH HIM NO HARM, JUST WISH HR WOULD GO THE RIGHT THING BEFORE SOMEONE DOES HURT HIM!!

QSQUE?
11-02-2007, 06:28 AM
[quote="THE VET.":1ic1m5a6]MAN I JUST LEARNED ABOUT THIS BOARD A FEW DAYS AGO, BUT YOU GUYS ARE RUTHLESS
MAYBE SOONER?

[/quote:1ic1m5a6]

what kind of question is that???? is IA that bored? geez

11-02-2007, 04:26 PM
[quote="VET RESPOND..":mtwig5ez][quote="THE VET.":mtwig5ez]MAN I JUST LEARNED ABOUT THIS BOARD A FEW DAYS AGO, BUT YOU GUYS ARE RUTHLESS
MAYBE SOONER?

[/quote:mtwig5ez][/quote:mtwig5ez]

what kind of question is that???? One designed to entice the emotionally challenged to type a comment that might be construed as a threat and thus provide probable cause to seek a court order for your IP.

11-02-2007, 05:05 PM
[quote="VET RESPOND..":em515rxe][quote="THE VET.":em515rxe]MAN I JUST LEARNED ABOUT THIS BOARD A FEW DAYS AGO, BUT YOU GUYS ARE RUTHLESS
MAYBE SOONER?

what kind of question is that???? One designed to entice the emotionally challenged to type a comment that might be construed as a threat and thus provide probable cause to seek a court order for your IP.[/quote:em515rxe][/quote:em515rxe]

You are absolutely correct, I am waiting for his response. Next time hater use the following words, " I don't like fernandez, I dislike Fernandez, etc. And MR HATER, Fernandez all he needs is to pull out his wand and you'll be sucking it. And you were seen giving him a hand shake in the elevator. :oops:

11-02-2007, 11:21 PM
what