PDA

View Full Version : Retirement Party

09-20-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm glad to hear there was a party for Dominic, Rick & Brian. I hope everyone had a great time; it was definitely well deserved. I wish I was there, but nobody told me about it. I wish all three of you luck with your new endeavors.

09-22-2007, 03:42 PM
Sorry Tom,
It was a complete oversight. The function was put together kinda last minute because of the three retiree's days off kept messing things up. You would have been more than welcome.

09-23-2007, 04:39 AM
Sorry Tom,
It was a complete oversight. The function was put together kinda last minute because of the three retiree's days off kept messing things up. You would have been more than welcome.

Yes it was. In fact, you would have been more than welcome because you will always be part of the old "fraternity", Someone who was a excellent cop and fit in right from the start. Our PD took a hit when you resigned, but you WILL never be forgotten. I have a good feeling that their will be a few parties coming up soon ,very soon, that will be better planned and you will be back with friends, lifelong friends who will not ever forget that we watched each others back because that was what we were taught and supposed to do, not put one between the shoulder blades as EC and others do on a regular basis. See you soon brother.

09-24-2007, 06:34 PM
There is no reason to apologize. I understand things had to happen fast, out of site, out of mind. I am very happy you were able to make it happen, because all three deserved the recognition. Once again, job well done by Fred Neely.

I truly appreciate the kind words. Everyone has always made me feel welcome and a part of the Wilton Manors family; however, more importantly to me is that you have always made my brother feel the same way and words cannot express how grateful I am for that. Doug & I consider all of you true friends and we will always have your backs. If there is ever anything we can do for any of you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks again.

P.S. Congratulation to Sgt. Chuck Howard & Det. Gary Blocker.