PDA

View Full Version : Application policy stinks

09-20-2007, 02:44 AM
I applied with this agency over a year ago and because I didn't fill out height weight and a pic of myself, I was disqualified and was told I couldn't apply for a whole year. I think its a little descrimitory, but it's ok, TTPD is a very high paying agency now I'm somewhere else making about as much as their sgt is as a patrol officer.

09-20-2007, 03:44 AM
Hmm, cant follow directions on a simple application. Wow, I dont work for Temple Terrace but I find it funny that you didnt fill out the height/weight and submit a picture. Did you think those questions didnt apply to you? What an idiot.

I want you to respond to my house on a call. Maybe you will forget to fingerprint, or maybe you will forget to enter my stolen car into FCIC/NCIC, because of course those things dont apply to you. Again, what an idiot. I sure hope you arent working for my agency, but then again if you did work for my agency you probably already have been promoted

09-20-2007, 10:30 AM
You have no idea what our Sgt's make or you would not make such a stupid comment. Your whole family I doubt, makes as much as a Sgt.
Go back to playing Dungeons and Dragons and live that life in the little dream world you have created.
You failed a BASIC set of requests and wonder why we would say "This one is too stupid to hire" We get smart guys anymore you would have never made it through anyway. oooh look another customer run and clean that windshield hurry or you won't get that .25 raise after a year.

09-21-2007, 12:33 AM
You have no idea what our Sgt's make or you would not make such a stupid comment. Your whole family I doubt, makes as much as a Sgt.
Go back to playing Dungeons and Dragons and live that life in the little dream world you have created.
You failed a BASIC set of requests and wonder why we would say "This one is too stupid to hire" We get smart guys anymore you would have never made it through anyway. oooh look another customer run and clean that windshield hurry or you won't get that .25 raise after a year.

That was the worst defense of the department I have ever seen. Those last two lines are written in code. "We get smart guys anymore you would have never made it through anyway." Were you trying to say we only hire smart guys? I wish that were true, you never would have gotten hired.

09-21-2007, 02:55 AM
you keep dreamin little man now mop up the grocery store is closing.

09-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Talking about intelligence. You all have slaughtered the english language in your replies. Morons. If your going to write something, make sure it's positive. People like you are badly tainting the image of this department.

09-26-2007, 11:42 PM
Can't brake what's already broken. Everyone knows we're the lowest paid in the area by FAAAAR. Guess you get what you pay for.

09-27-2007, 12:03 AM
break....... That statement shows you know NOTHING. Ask around and you'll find TTPD has decent pay, and except for this last contract, have done well for the officers.

We're paid well, you have no idea.

09-27-2007, 12:05 AM
Talking about intelligence. You all have slaughtered the english language in your replies. Morons. If your going to write something, make sure it's positive. People like you are badly tainting the image of this department.

I got your taint right here