PDA

View Full Version : Support for John Swope

Pat Lynch
09-19-2007, 02:00 AM
TO KEVIN DURKIN:

At a couple of roll calls today you said that someone from my group was spreading word that John Swope is retiring because of problems with you. To repeat your words right back to you, also from today's roll call, "THAT IS A BOLD FACED F*CKING LIE!". I wouldn’t have chosen such strong words and don’t typically talk like that in such a public setting, but I share the sentiment. I would strongly encourage you to check your facts.

Neither I nor any of my running mates (Greg Stout for President, Myself for Senior Vice President, Jimmy Meier for 2nd Vice President and Chip DeBlock for Secretary) has publicly or privately even mentioned John's retirement, let alone indicated that there was some secret motive by him. All four of us have nothing but respect and admiration for him. We all wish him a long, prosperous and healthy well-deserved retirement.

Don’t worry we don’t intend to use this board for campaigning, or as you called it today “mudslinging”. We will stick to attending the various roll calls and highlighting our proposed changes. We just wanted to make sure the record is clearly set straight in a very visible way so this issue can be put to rest. We hate to see a noble, honorable and well-liked man being dragged into and tarnished by this, whatever the motivation of those involved.

Regards,

Pat Lynch
2nd VP

TO JOHN SWOPE:

I can’t apologize for something we didn’t do. However, please except our apology for the lack of integrity of the miscreant that is trying to fuel a fire when there isn’t one there. I only wish this heathen would make himself known so we could address him face to face with these totally and completely false allegations. While there is a lot being said regarding what is and isn’t going on inside the PBA, we would never stoop so low as to attempt to tarnish your career-long hard-earned reputation. To reiterate the above statement (and I told you this over the phone last month), we have nothing but the utmost respect for you and truly wish you well in your future endeavors! Feel free to call upon any of us should the need ever arise.

Fraternally,

Greg Stout, Candidate for President
Pat Lynch, Candidate for Senior Vice President
Jimmy Meier, Candidate for 2nd Vice President
Chip DeBlock, Candidate for Secretary

09-20-2007, 02:52 AM
Why is it the MOD deletes questions and gossip about internal IA investigations but doesn't delete all the Durkin bashing.

09-20-2007, 03:00 AM
Its one thing to bash but telling the truth about durkin is not bashing, ITS PLANE FACT.

09-20-2007, 10:04 AM
Read the terms and conditions for LEOAffairs, if you post with your real name, your posts will more than likely stay. If you have no spine, your post won't either.