PDA

View Full Version : I.C.E. Graduates

09-18-2007, 11:57 PM
Just a shout out to all the C.C.S.O. deputies that just graduated from the I.C.E. training. Congrats to all!! You should all be comended (oops) for your hard work and dedication. Stay safe!

09-19-2007, 01:41 AM
Thanks High Roller. It wasn't an incredibly difficult class, just a TON of late night and weekend memorization. I can't wait to see the results of Criminal Aliens disappearing from our community.

By the way, our class president, JM of D2 gave an exceptional and heartfelt speech. Fantastic job boy wonder. Batman is proud.

09-19-2007, 03:06 AM
jm is the man.

09-19-2007, 07:52 PM
The I.C.E. Program is a much needed tool and will be great in ridding our community of the illegal criminal element. JM did a fantastic job speaking and he should be commended. It is unfortunate though, that the Task Force will be ran by a newbie riding on daddy's coat tails. It will be a shame when he is bumped from Cpl. to the rank of Lt. and a subperb veterean Sgt. is overlooked once again. Believe me it will happen.

09-19-2007, 08:59 PM
I should have put a disclaimer on this topic. This new topic was not to "*****" about ANYTHING going on in the agency. It was mearly a topic to show praise to the deputies for graduating from the program. I guess we can't have anything good happen without someone finding a negative to complain about.

09-19-2007, 08:59 PM
What??????????????Nepotism you say????????????Has anybody that Chief JW had apply not been hired????????????Yes....that gig should go to a qualified veteran Sergeant.....Don Hugo Hunter does not see it that way, and does not care what we think. I believe another deputy has been spearheading that ICE movement for years, and now due to nepotism favoring Chief "faux semper fidelis" that great deputy is a back bencher.

JM is the man - always!

09-20-2007, 03:13 AM
No one that I know of has suggested that the "newbie" be promoted from corporal to lieutenant except the author of the above unsubstantiated conjecture. The newbie you refer to has three years of U.S. Border Patrol experience, is Florida Bar Certified, and scored a perfect 100% on each of the tests administered during the 287g program. Additionally, he has over two years experience as a deputy sheriff and has a solid work ethic. He is well-respected amongst his co-workers and 287g classmates. The "newbie" aka CK is the administrative coordinator of the program and has done yeoman's service in getting this program started. The kind of rumor stirring that you are attempting isn't productive. The "newbie" aka CK is a deputy who is just trying to do a job that he has been asked to do.

In case you think I'm the "newbie", you are wrong. However, I am a member of the Title 8 287g class.

09-20-2007, 12:55 PM
Wow! Was that two whole years of experience as a deputy? Three lengthy years as a border patrol agent? I guess you are right, that his position has nothing to do with his father's position.

I know this intelligent young man, and I think he is a fine person; however, that I don't think that's rain I feel on the back of my neck.

09-20-2007, 03:28 PM
ahhhhh jealousy rears it's ugly head....

09-21-2007, 12:55 AM
jelousy? know i dont tink thats it att all. i dont hafe the time to go into it all write now. let me jusst say that it is timme four a new sherrif and an amdminisration.

09-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Actually, the "newbie" has 4 years of border patrol experience (not a big difference I guess). From talking to him he it seems that he was asked by the sheriff to do this because of his INS experience and his law degree. he didnt ask to do it.

and no I am not newbie guy.

09-21-2007, 02:58 PM
Yeah, I am sure that was it. Nothing to do with old lop-ear's influence. There was another lawyer that used to work here - what ever happened to him? Oh yeah, his father wasn't the wizard behind the curtain so he's gone!

09-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Actually, he left for the FBI. plus, he probable didnt know a thing about immigration law.

09-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Not the one that liked Barbara Streisand a little too much...there was another on a few years ago.

09-24-2007, 11:49 AM
You know what "guest", if you don;t like the way things are done, I do belive that we have the ombudsman program. If that still does not work for you, then make the change yourself, go get your law degree and hell, you go do something that provides you with a unique experiences that the Sheriff can exploit.... Maybe you can go become a leader in some newly formed unit yourself... Everyone, Quit your *****ing.. either deal with it and worry about the things you can control or make a move yourself to effect the change
ohhh yeah, Congrats to the CATF, you got some hard charging, intelligent and innovative people there

09-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Congratulations indeed to the members of the ICE class. I heard the graduation was nice. Everyone should give them a hand...or stump.
For the whiners: Look at some of the people who are rising stars in other professions- they work hard, are smart, can multi-task and distinguish themselves through their work ethic. Some have the right connections, some don't. The guy in the business world who says, "I've been a salesman for Acme gadgets for 20 years, why didn't I get the promotion?" is the kind of guy that is probably good at what he does, but maybe not the best for the promotion. Sometimes you have to inject new blood, new ideas and go with someone gives you the best chance for success.
Retnuh- your 'idea' would set this county back 20 years, it's not gonna happen, so shut your whiskey hole.

09-24-2007, 09:54 PM
no u go away mongo.

09-25-2007, 01:34 AM
suckh anger and hatred. i have a difffrent opinyun from some and four that i am attaked personaly. :?

i said it befor and i say it again ------------ you peeple and you know who you arre have got to reech way down deep insidee and pull up the corage to take off the roze colorred glases and see that despitte the good the shrieff has done he has lost it. he has lost conntrol and perspective. for as much good ast there is their is as mutch bad. thsts not a good thiing. its time for a new sheriff and timme for a whole new approuch and purspective.

go ahed and atakk i can take it. :roll:

09-25-2007, 04:40 AM
suckh anger and hatred. i have a difffrent opinyun from some and four that i am attaked personaly. :?

i said it befor and i say it again ------------ you peeple and you know who you arre have got to reech way down deep insidee and pull up the corage to take off the roze colorred glases and see that despitte the good the shrieff has done he has lost it. he has lost conntrol and perspective. for as much good ast there is their is as mutch bad. thsts not a good thiing. its time for a new sheriff and timme for a whole new approuch and purspective.

go ahed and atakk i can take it. :roll:

Oh yea and I am suppose to take this opinion or advice from a guy / gal who spells like an idot? Get real bro...if you believe so much in what you are saying then stop writing like a friggin moron and speak so that we can try and hold some weight to your views. As it is the only thing that is clear to me is reading through those rose colored glasses.

09-25-2007, 10:09 AM
I have a dream. I have a dream that one day retnuh will be judged not by the spelling of his words, but by the content of his message. I have dream today. I have a dream that one day little D. Hunter and retnuh may walk hand in hand....I have a dream today. I know retnuh has come a long way to post his message. He has been seared by the withering flames of administrative imbecility, and battered by the winds of political absurdity...I have a dream today.

Post on retnuh...I respect your right to free speech and expression. Please ignore the Hitler youth that insists that you go way, or alter your message. Men serve, and men die so that others may express their beliefs freely....speak on retnuh...speak on!

09-25-2007, 03:54 PM
It's amazing how a post to support and congradulate the I.C.E. graduates can turn into a hate filled *****fest.

09-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Congrats to the graduates of the ICE class. I find it funny that CCSO is the only agency in the United States to start this...even prior to Maricopa County with that famous Sheriff out there. I hope CCSO uses this new found ability to handle a "major" problem in the United States wisely. This could be the start of a long term solution for the rest of law enforcement in the United States. By the way...firestorm rules.

09-25-2007, 07:21 PM
Nice try, read the NDN....we are not first.

09-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Ha, ha...I know you are but what am I. I do not believe what I read in the NDN, nor should you. Great job CCSO on being the first to be tasked with the start of an exciting unit.

09-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Yes...the Sheriff traded the family cow for the ICE program and these magic beans....get real kool aid!

10-03-2007, 02:48 AM
mye thanks to the gest wtith the dreams. pleese dont call me bro. i hate dat.

10-08-2007, 02:20 PM
I am just glad that the ICE Class required the students to work overtime (home study time required by the instructors) that was not paid .. that way they can understand what it is like to be a mistreated illegal alien.

Hey I just heard the Don is not running in 2008 Maybe we can get to a 40 hour work week out of the next guy!

Hughjorgan
10-09-2007, 10:44 PM
I sure am glad the 2 dogs in my picture aren't those little Taco Bell dogs, they'd get deported!!!!

Oh yeah, good job ICE cats....(please leave my lawn guy alone)

10-10-2007, 08:14 AM
No one has a issue with the free ot required i guess u all are suck ups.

10-25-2007, 05:35 PM
I never liked Barbara Streisand at all. If you were a friend, you would have known that. Actually, a friend would not have referred to me like that anyway. Nice to see that some a**holes are still working for the CCSO.

10-25-2007, 08:32 PM
tiiiiiiinnnngggg. ok.....elton john?

10-26-2007, 01:12 AM
Its a shame that this forum can't be more than a b**ch fest for a bunch of disgruntled gripers. I've never seen so many people so obsessed with what happens to other people. Ohhhh I didn't get promoted!....Waaaaah, Chief's kid got to do this or that.....who cares? :roll:

Curios George
10-26-2007, 01:32 AM
Its a shame that this forum can't be more than a b**ch fest for a bunch of disgruntled gripers. I've never seen so many people so obsessed with what happens to other people. Ohhhh I didn't get promoted!....Waaaaah, Chief's kid got to do this or that.....who cares? :roll:

I agree. Back when this site first became known, for about a year, it was nice because everyone got along and there were no cry babies who would post as Guest.

The thing is that most of the users of this site are not the retnuhs and cry babies. They just pass up oportunities to make a stand so the real soul of our agency gets clouded by the ones who can never be happy no matter what they have.

It could be worse. Take a look at some of the other forums...what a mess and union problems are at the focus of their misery.

veteranrookie
10-26-2007, 06:06 AM

I agree. Back when this site first became known, for about a year, it was nice because everyone got along and there were no cry babies who would post as Guest.

The thing is that most of the users of this site are not the retnuhs and cry babies. They just pass up oportunities to make a stand so the real soul of our agency gets clouded by the ones who can never be happy no matter what they have.

It could be worse. Take a look at some of the other forums...what a mess and union problems are at the focus of their misery.

George, you have spoken a grim truth about some of the "guest" users/abusers. I seriously doubt that this small group of detractors are TRUE members of our CCSO family, and if they are I'm sure Natural Selection will run it's course for them.

Here's a campaign banner we can all unite under: No Hate In '08!

10-26-2007, 10:36 AM
You no nothing about hospitality - the "guest" is always right!

10-26-2007, 12:22 PM
sew as long as evryone agrees with YOU this is a nice fourum. as long as everywon has the SAME opinnion this is a nice forum. you people sound like hilaree clintone and evry other fascist threwout histry.

i tink waht gripes you peoples most is thhat i and som many others have spoken the truth and givin docmented exammples of whut is wrong here. yes their are worst places. dat does not meen we have to jist acsept the bad that is hear. it caan be beter here. it neads to be better here.

the shriff is going and soon to be gone. timee now for the tpop brass he putt in place two go to.

Curios George
10-26-2007, 04:12 PM
There you go again retnuh twisting the facts to suit your agenda. No one ever said that because they do not agree with us that this forum is a bad place. We were discussing how Guest users use this site to slam someone. There is a difference. Even though you and I do not see eye to eye on everything at least we discuss our beliefs and reasons why. The majority of the Guest users just come here and makes childish comments or accusations without dialog, often only to get removed by the Moderator.

As for you retnuh; you only gripe about things that happen at all Sheriff’s Offices and even in the private sector. You talk about human nature which will never change. You also talk about these things but never offer a real solution except asking someone else to run for Sheriff so THEY can solve your problems for you. In short that is all that you do; is talk!!

Hope you have a good weekend retnuh. See ya on Monday :)

10-27-2007, 02:47 PM
dew all sherifffs oficces have one set of rules ands standard for some deputies and anodther set of rules for other drputies? do all sheriffs offices change the rules to soot the situaation? do all sheriffs officees make up rules as they go? do all lseheriffs offices preach one gospell to the deputies but follosw another because it is mor conveenyent at the time? do all shriffs officer have a top admin composed of peeple who know what they kno because of what was red in a book or scene on tv? do all sherifffs ofices have leadership (?) comprised of persons who want to play cop but dont reely know about beinng a cop? dew all sheriffs offices have a good oled boy system in place that favours and promotts from witin a select few an the frends of those few? does al sherifs officees care morre about percptiions and lokking pretty and less abowt really and truly getin the job done? do all sheriiifs offices have an admin that spowts out wrods like honor and warior and ethics without havin a cluew wat those words mean? bein a clever and educated person duz not make you a cop or a good manger or leeder of cops of of a cop agency. all shridffs offices are not eequal.

the CCSO is a good place but can bee so so so mutch better. the furst step is a neww sheriff and a hole new admin.

see you monday george. i will have a wonnerful weekend. hoping you do two.

10-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Retnuh, you sound like a little girl that didn't get asked to the dance. I seriously doubt you have tried to do anything to make things better. You and a small minority of people sit back and complain about something that you and they are unwilling to do anything about.
We do have it very good here. We have top notch equipment, good pay and some pretty liberal policies. Some things could be better but, they are fairly minor. As long as you do your job like your mom was sitting next to you, I don't think you will have a problem.
How about you stop whining and start discussing the subject of the post.

Shawshank has left the building.

10-28-2007, 02:29 AM
I know Retnuh, and Retnuh has done more to bring ideas and possible solutions to the administration than I can remember since the current sheriff and regime assumed power. Retnuh and lots of others have been shot out of the water by the current regime because Retnuh shed light on the reality of what has been going on. Retnuh told the truth and was castigated and ignored. Retnuh continues to tell the truth. For refusing to look the other way when the right thing needed done Retnuh has paid a very very high price.

I know Retnuh. Retnuh has solved many crimes and arrested more people than most in this agency. Retnuh has been and is a terrific deputy. If I told you Retnuh's name you would all be stunned into silence. Retnuh knows what Retnuh talks about. For years I did not like Retnuh. For years I thought Retnuh was just an old war horse that should retire. I did not like to work with Retnuh. I did not like to be in the same room with Retnuh.

Then I had my first experience with the tattoo crew and the rest up in the ivory tower, and the double standards and the inconsistency in the agency and the way it is run. The first of many. Retnuh is right. Retnuh is not in the minority and expresses the feelings of many, including me.

I wish Retnuh would stop the spelling crap though.

10-28-2007, 03:25 PM
Thanks Retnuh... :wink:

10-28-2007, 10:22 PM
I know Retnuh, and Retnuh has done more to bring ideas and possible solutions to the administration than I can remember since the current sheriff and regime assumed power. Retnuh and lots of others have been shot out of the water by the current regime because Retnuh shed light on the reality of what has been going on. Retnuh told the truth and was castigated and ignored. Retnuh continues to tell the truth. For refusing to look the other way when the right thing needed done Retnuh has paid a very very high price.

I know Retnuh. Retnuh has solved many crimes and arrested more people than most in this agency. Retnuh has been and is a terrific deputy. If I told you Retnuh's name you would all be stunned into silence. Retnuh knows what Retnuh talks about. For years I did not like Retnuh. For years I thought Retnuh was just an old war horse that should retire. I did not like to work with Retnuh. I did not like to be in the same room with Retnuh.

Then I had my first experience with the tattoo crew and the rest up in the ivory tower, and the double standards and the inconsistency in the agency and the way it is run. The first of many. Retnuh is right. Retnuh is not in the minority and expresses the feelings of many, including me.

I wish Retnuh would stop the spelling crap though.

Looks like retnuh has logged on as a guest and is flattering himself.

10-29-2007, 12:22 AM
Wasn't this topic SUPPOSED to be about ICE graduates???

12-04-2007, 07:52 PM
burback is a sexy beast....although his cranium has a diameter of 14 inches....GO D1 SET!

12-05-2007, 01:10 AM
burback is a sexy beast....although his cranium has a diameter of 14 inches....GO D1 SET!

Apparently Larry has discovered this forum

12-05-2007, 05:28 AM
Must have been Friburger and Warford in D-1. They are the real SET leaders in this agency. Sgt. Walker has put togather one heck of a team there.....including Trish.

12-05-2007, 11:53 AM
JW can't put anything together just tears them apart. Look how many left D-1 SET, when they out-live their use they are thrown to the side, Walker style..................

12-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Snake is a good moral cat....like Mitt Romney with a flat-top.

12-06-2007, 11:24 AM
More like a right wing Bill Clinton