PDA

View Full Version : QUESTIONABLE CHOICES MADE BY RP

09-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Just to get it going lets start with:
HIDTA
or
RW as adim LT
or ??????
what do you think, its so hard to know where to start.

09-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Got a good one. Over the last week 4 business owners have complained to me about the LACK of traffic enforcement along Wilton Drive. Good move by RP getting rid of all the motors and the Strategic Traffic Enforcement Team. It is like a high speed drag strip along Wilton Drive. Hey anybody seen the "stealth" vehicles lately. Oh yea they are really invisible because we have no officers left to DRIVE them. Great move RP, wasting over $40,000.00 in forfeiture money for 2 cars that are rusting away in the compound.

09-18-2007, 03:50 PM
Let's not forget how he assigned Sgt EC & Police Aide KJ to "work closley together" to :wink: redo the FTO Program. That move destroyed two families & marriages. Hard to top that one.

09-18-2007, 10:57 PM
In all fairness, KJ's marriage was destroyed a long long time ago before EC ever came around. Her and her husband were friends and that was about it. They were together for over 15 years and grew far apart. EC's marriage was destroyed a long long time ago also. He cheated on his first wife with his second wife and then cheated on his second wife with KJ. He's a creature of habit and this new relationship is already over......well not yet, but the creature of habit in a few years, will find someone to cheat on KJ with.

And not to defend the chief, because I really dont like him, but how is he responsible for the affair?

Let's not forget how he assigned Sgt EC & Police Aide KJ to "work closley together" to :wink: redo the FTO Program. That move destroyed two families & marriages. Hard to top that one.

09-19-2007, 03:59 AM
[quote="Anonymous"]In all fairness, KJ's marriage was destroyed a long long time ago before EC ever came around. Her and her husband were friends and that was about it. They were together for over 15 years and grew far apart. EC's marriage was destroyed a long long time ago also. He cheated on his first wife with his second wife and then cheated on his second wife with KJ. He's a creature of habit and this new relationship is already over......well not yet, but the creature of habit in a few years, will find someone to cheat on KJ with.

And not to defend the chief, because I really dont like him, but how is he responsible for the affair?

Well he obviously is not responsible for the affair they are both adults.
However:
1. The chief obviously knows that it was a superior / subordinate relationship.
2. The chief either allowed or assigned these two to work out of the station because "it was distracting" one day a week in the elementary school in plain clothes alone on the FTO program.
3. He assigned them to at least two seperate week long away training courses together.
4. the chief at some point in time became aware of the non work related relationship (which is a clear violation of policy) and from all outward indications did nothing about it.
(When did he know? Ask human resources and see if they can tell you)
Now does that reflect on his abilty and credibity as a chief and leader? You tell me.

09-19-2007, 04:01 AM
In all fairness, KJ's marriage was destroyed a long long time ago before EC ever came around. Her and her husband were friends and that was about it. They were together for over 15 years and grew far apart. EC's marriage was destroyed a long long time ago also. He cheated on his first wife with his second wife and then cheated on his second wife with KJ. He's a creature of habit and this new relationship is already over......well not yet, but the creature of habit in a few years, will find someone to cheat on KJ with.

He was told about the affair early on, told about the huge problems it was causing within the entire department, that it violated PD and City HR Policy, chose not to conduct a IA as policy required,and he chose to ignore the entire situation and even let them continously go away on training sessions when he knew full well what was going on.

09-19-2007, 11:59 AM
Remember the article in New Times about the chief allowing his nephew (you know the one that was then recently shot by a FAU cop) into the station to do service hours. Didn’t they allude to his nephew having access to confidential files? I wonder if FDLE ever heard of that one.

Let me see, didn’t he say something about the guy was a college student doing some kind of intern hours or something and never said he was his nephew etc.......Does somebody still have that article? Id love to read that article again.

Very questionable

09-20-2007, 05:18 AM
Remember the article in New Times about the chief allowing his nephew (you know the one that was then recently shot by a FAU cop) into the station to do service hours. Didn’t they allude to his nephew having access to confidential files? I wonder if FDLE ever heard of that one.

Let me see, didn’t he say something about the guy was a college student doing some kind of intern hours or something and never said he was his nephew etc.......Does somebody still have that article? Id love to read that article again.

Very questionable

I have the article. New Times did a GREAT job or reporting how the police chiefs NEPHEW tried to KILL A COP and then he brought him to the WILTON MANORS POLICE DEPARTMENT to work off community service hours. Wow what a leader, no just a body is in a chiefs uniform is, to degrade himself and his OWN family to work off a criminal justice sentence. This guy needs to go, soon.

09-21-2007, 09:41 AM

Very questionable

I have the article. New Times did a GREAT job or reporting how the police chiefs NEPHEW tried to KILL A COP and then he brought him to the WILTON MANORS POLICE DEPARTMENT to work off community service hours. Wow what a leader, no just a body is in a chiefs uniform is, to degrade himself and his OWN family to work off a criminal justice sentence. This guy needs to go, soon.

Oh YEA!!! But RP thnks "wes jist a grup of idots and weze dont no beter". How about when the PBA stepped in and questioned RP about the safety issues over his nephew having TOTAL access to our station, lockers and our confidential computer system. "THIS IS MY POLICE DEPARTMENT AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT"

I could just picture RP as a little boy (well maybe not little, just young) running home crying to Mommy. "Mamasita, Mamasita, Maria stole my big fat taco and now I only have five left. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

09-21-2007, 05:20 PM
Another post from the most hated midnight shift cop ever at 4 in the morning. It was raining last night mabye you be out looking for the door pullers, but as usual he is not working, surfing the web instead blogging on the site *****in about the chief, just keep pouting because they took your doggie away. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cry:

09-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Another post from the most hated midnight shift cop ever at 4 in the morning. It was raining last night mabye you be out looking for the door pullers, but as usual he is not working, surfing the web instead blogging on the site *****in about the chief, just keep pouting because they took your doggie away. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cry:

This post can only be from the one of the following personnel because basically, the rest of us CANTSTANZA.

EC - How's the family?????
RP - Remember your promise!!!!!
GG -Anybody want to hear about my military problems????
KJ - From a man to a mouse
KM - Did you see my secret boyfriend??? He comes around when I am sleeping.

09-22-2007, 02:32 AM

"mabye you be" what is that ebonics?

No, I think the person who wrote this is one of only a few people who actually befriended RP while in FLPD. Pretty sad when you do your entire career in an agency and its hard to find anyone who truly liked you. SAD. And the fact of the matter is they are lashing out at a WMPD cop, saying he is hated, when the oposite is true.

Then again, maybe he is the most hated midnight shift cop by RP. But who cares what RP thinks? NOBODY thats who! :lol:

Oh by the way. What would you do if I told you I wrote this on a city computer on city time. What do you think of that.

09-23-2007, 03:02 AM
sorry Iwas typing to fast it should have read "maybe you should be"

He is still a loser and hated. He still can't pass the psych test for BSO.

Also your city computers are being tracked hope it doesn't bite you in the ass. Someone that doesn't like may snitch. Mind you P's and Q's BOY!

09-23-2007, 03:04 AM
Typed to fast again!!!! you retards get me fired up!someone who doesn't like you may snitch

09-23-2007, 05:03 AM

Just thinking. He was talented enough to have have great career with a stud dog with whom they will ever have a great partnership forever. Has a VERY succesfull K9 business and school which is making mucho bucks.Found a loving wife with a great business and had two beautiful kids with whom they will spend a lifetime with along with two great stepchildren.But let's see about EC the LOSER. Lost Donna wife #1, Lost Deb Wife #2, and lost her family which thought he was the greatest guy on earth along with his OWN daughter. Destroyed her marriage because he could not keep his italian sausage in where it belonged but they both deserve blame. That FTO project assigned by CHIEF RP probably got to them and they had to let a little "stress" off at the WILTON MANORS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL where they had free reign to "work" wherever they wanted and to "work at whatever desk they wanted".But do not forget the FTO TRAINING SCHOOLS THE CHIEF AND CITY MANAGER OKAYED( for you Mr Attorney) . Yo bro, better get that operation reversed if you and KJ ever want to have a little one interruptin you head board action again. Sweek Sweek Sweek Sweek you backstabber.....

09-23-2007, 10:45 AM
sorry Iwas typing to fast it should have read "maybe you should be"

He is still a loser and hated. He still can't pass the psych test for BSO.

Also your city computers are being tracked hope it doesn't bite you in the ass. Someone that doesn't like may snitch. Mind you P's and Q's BOY!

Hey MORON. Who needs city computers. Have you ever heard of Blackberry’s??? Small enough to fit just about anywhere and yes, you can go on the internet such as leoaffairs and post at 3,4 or even 5 in the morning. I guess that that I have said this, RP will soon have one of his new policies out not allowing those devices while on duty. What are you going to do? Search my car every day. Get a grip loosers!!!Now, go back and get ready for marriage number 3 so divorce number 3 follows soon enough you pathetic looser of a man. One of the best things to come out of your divorce is the opportunity for your daughter to have a real father in her life soon enough.

09-23-2007, 11:44 AM
Oh I see these are the posts of the other short dog handler with alot less experience. Another wanna be cool guy who tries so hard to fit in with the big boys. :lol:

09-23-2007, 03:04 PM
So Mr. "whatheytookmy dog",
You say Gonzo is the most hated but from what I see it is only you and RP (maybe one in the same) who talk about him.
I also don't hear your comments on RP. Gonzo is not in charge RP is. There have been dozens of items posted here highlighting RP's incompetence, favoritism, lying, intimidation, etc etc etc etc. Why is it you do not comment on that? Why is it you focus on Gonzo?
Soooooooo
Let’s hear your thoughts on
1 the nephew incident
2 the supporting “the relationship” in violation of policy incidents
3 closing down almost all specialized units (marine patrol, motors, canine, dive)
4 throwing highly qualified people out of the detective bureau
5 creating a very high turnover rate
6 creating an atmosphere in our department that no one wants to talk to each other (FLPD mentality)

I don’t want to overwhelm you so I’ll stop here for now. Let’s see how you deal with real issues.

09-24-2007, 05:16 AM
Hey let's talk about this one. Bringing in Nicole his old girl/secretary from FLPD. Hey everybody, mark your food in the refig in brite red or orange because if you don't it is history. But more on that later. Hey it is very stress-full shopping on EBAY for 7.30 hours a day while you are working. Thank god she gets a 30 minute meal break each day to complete her shift. But hey crap on your other assistants who actually want to work. Simple, RP who are a loser who surrounds yourself with the same. More later about some of your FLPD exploits.

09-24-2007, 05:23 AM
Hey by bringing in Miss Nicole "grab anybodys grocerys I can" froM FT LAUDERDALE PD, didn't that cost us a sworn position for our ROAD PATROL. Great going RP, bringing in a secretary while costing the citizens of Wilton Manors a Police Officer who would patrol the streets of the city. But what more would you expect from a FLPD castoff. Only interested in his ego and not the welfare of the residents of Wilton Manors. :!:

09-24-2007, 08:16 PM
I guess the current strategy is to eliminate the LEO positions they can't keep filled by saying it was planned that way.
eliminate one for crossing guards another for admin secretary maybe?
This way they can tell the citizens "Remain calm everything is going as planned"

09-27-2007, 04:25 AM
I guess the current strategy is to eliminate the LEO positions they can't keep filled by saying it was planned that way.
This way they can tell the citizens "Remain calm everything is going as planned"

Okay. We are now 4 positions short on road patrol due to vacancies. We have 2 out due to injuries. Will probably have 1 or 2 more resign within the next 2 months. Lost 1 SWORN position when RP hired Nicole" hey is that my food in the refrigerator" from FLPD. So now we are down NINE POSITIONS from the previous Administration. Lost another one when the CHIEF RP could not stand up to the City Manager and defend another position when he had to cut a sworn to hire SCHOOL CROSSING GUARDS. Hey WILTON MANORS RESIDENTS, enjoy paying high taxes for your security guard service because we could care less about making arrests and the main goal is to make OVERTIME which is more plentiful than ever before. We are bitter but taking mucho bucks to the bank.Thanks.

09-28-2007, 04:23 AM
Every Wilton Manor resident watch out for NICK BOYKO and CELLESTE ELLICH. They are nothing more than clones of the current inneffective city commission that hurt the city employees at every oppurtunity they have. Vote NO to them.

09-28-2007, 04:30 AM

Okay. We are now 4 positions short on road patrol due to vacancies. We have 2 out due to injuries. Will probably have 1 or 2 more resign within the next 2 months. Lost 1 SWORN position when RP hired Nicole" hey is that my food in the refrigerator" from FLPD. So now we are down NINE POSITIONS from the previous Administration. Lost another one when the CHIEF RP could not stand up to the City Manager and defend another position when he had to cut a sworn to hire SCHOOL CROSSING GUARDS. Hey WILTON MANORS RESIDENTS, enjoy paying high taxes for your security guard service because we could care less about making arrests and the main goal is to make OVERTIME which is more plentiful than ever before. We are bitter but taking mucho bucks to the bank.Thanks.

Yo residents. Take an interest in whats going on to your private security force which was a former police department. It is so sad that that all these million dollar properties are watched over by a group of police officers who could careless because of how we are treated by Police Chief RP. We deserve better than this current police administration and hope you read these blogs.