PDA

View Full Version : PPO's Need Better F.T.O's

09-16-2007, 10:10 PM
I have had an opportunity lately to have a PPO ride with me. What I have seen is very disappointing. These young officers are really quick to point out a traffic infraction but cant see the suspicious subject or vehicle right in front of them. They know how and when to look for girls and are very rude in there comments and actions. They barley know how to start a report and take every chance to get out of one. The sad part of all this is there officer safety. We as the officers of the department have to look put for each other (the department wont) if we don't teach each other how to stay alive. Simple things from how to stand to how to park your vehicle for cover in case of all hell breaking loose. I am not a company man nor am i in the running for anything except retirement.
Stay Safe
Old Guy

09-18-2007, 03:05 PM
Old guy you are right. However, ask any officer with less than five years on who our last chief was? Good luck trying to get an answer. We have no history here or rituals that are needed to indoctrinate a new officer. No pride in HPD. The administration has won this battle. There is no unity and Cops are becoming an extinct species from the past.

09-18-2007, 04:53 PM
You're right. No one gives a rats Arse. I'm an Fto and all I stress is to take care of themselves and your fellow officers. I don't give a flying crap on teaching them "real" police work because that I left behind in my 2nd year here. I hate this place!!!!!!!

09-19-2007, 01:09 PM
You're right. No one gives a rats Arse. I'm an Fto and all I stress is to take care of themselves and your fellow officers. I don't give a flying crap on teaching them "real" police work because that I left behind in my 2nd year here. I hate this place!!!!!!!

There are out there many officers that should be re-train, specially fem officers. They don't have any clue of officer safety. Barbie girl,( who used to be a psa and now it's ofcr pacheco) "be careful" my friend when approaching people!

09-19-2007, 10:57 PM
were just not motivated , you do what you gotta to go home...... very disheartning when you see take home cars everywhere around your neighberhood or a damn psa from metro in his take home driving next to your personal vehicle, or when you go to t.g.k and look inside a metro or miami squad car and they got the works in there and all you got is a damn paper worksheet and a radio sure its no big deal but were in 2007!
or when you hear horror stories about people getting backstabbed and roped for stupidities or when they tell you " my advice get out while you can before the 3 floor messes youre file up" or " in this place you better be careful who you talk to because you never know" or when they tell you " in this department you gotta be connected" or when you see a bunch of bad officers get promoted to D.b and good officers saying " im just not gonna care anymore" you think to yourself im putting up with all this for what????? no takehome, no toughbooks old radios old tasers equipment you bought yourself, low e.d pay, and the leaders? :twisted: so all i know is that im gonna keep my mouth shut and do what i gotta do to feed my family and pay the bills, just enough.....

09-20-2007, 01:12 AM
what's the deal good response I totally agree with you. Get home safe and f the dept

09-25-2007, 04:40 AM
Rolando Bolanos:"I don't care what the ACLU says. I don't care what the PBA or FOP says. I am not here to please them, i am here to please the people of Hialeah, only the people of Hialeah. I'm not here to please the cops. I don't care about the morale. I don't care, they must make legal arrests, but trust me there is plenty of crime in Hialeah for them to bump into it."

10-07-2007, 04:14 PM
i hate the day i agreed to work for hialeah B.S.O called me a week later if i had just waited......i hate getting up in the morning and going to roll call and i hate riding with a sorry fto my last two were qru but this one is a P.O.S treATS CITIZENS LIKE CRAP treats me like crap just because i dont yell at citizens i hate it everyday youll never know it by looking at me but i hate it

10-07-2007, 05:03 PM
i hate the day i agreed to work for hialeah B.S.O called me a week later if i had just waited......i hate getting up in the morning and going to roll call and i hate riding with a sorry fto my last two were qru but this one is a P.O.S treATS CITIZENS LIKE CRAP treats me like crap just because i dont yell at citizens i hate it everyday youll never know it by looking at me but i hate itBoys leave now stop thinking about it all depts are short handed they will hire a certified officer in a heart beat there all lowering there standards because noone nowadays wants to be a cop low pay high risk. Wackenhut pays better than most depts and provides better benefits to be a transit officerSEND A MESSAGE TO THESE RAUL MARTINEZ LEAD CORRUPT POLITICIANS LEAVE IN MASS

10-07-2007, 05:04 PM
i hate the day i agreed to work for hialeah B.S.O called me a week later if i had just waited......i hate getting up in the morning and going to roll call and i hate riding with a sorry fto my last two were qru but this one is a P.O.S treATS CITIZENS LIKE CRAP treats me like crap just because i dont yell at citizens i hate it everyday youll never know it by looking at me but i hate itBoys leave now stop thinking about it all depts are short handed they will hire a certified officer in a heart beat there all lowering there standards because noone nowadays wants to be a cop low pay high risk. Wackenhut pays better than most depts and provides better benefits to be a transit officerSEND A MESSAGE TO THESE RAUL MARTINEZ LEAD CORRUPT POLITICIANS LEAVE IN MASS

10-07-2007, 10:56 PM
i hate the day i agreed to work for hialeah B.S.O called me a week later if i had just waited......i hate getting up in the morning and going to roll call and i hate riding with a sorry fto my last two were qru but this one is a P.O.S treATS CITIZENS LIKE CRAP treats me like crap just because i dont yell at citizens i hate it everyday youll never know it by looking at me but i hate it

I am sorry you'r feeling that way, but I know to whom you are referring to... that's Robinson who treats trainees and citizens with no respect.. and on the other side puts his best face to a Sgt.

10-08-2007, 01:46 AM
I worked with Kenny for eight years as an Officer. I had his trainees ride with me, when he was out, and you are the first to mention his name in that light. You need to leave the Department. One it is what all new guys should do, there is nothing but pain and write ups for you here. And 2 any body who would talk that kind of smack about a well respected man, I do not want around.

And while I am here, all of you need to stop blaming people for your own misery and do something about it.

I disagree with the Departments mission and thier means of carrying out that mission. However, I am not going anywhere. I am a career Hialeah Officer. But if someone wants to infringe on my rights under the Constitution, The Officers Bill of Rights, or the Contract, I will fight for my rights. And if any of you want to fight for yours, I will help you. But to the day I have not met one of you big talkers willing to stand up for themselves.

So gripe all you want, but don't drag peoples names, because you are miserable and weak. And notice I posted my true name.

For any of you who can not figure it out.

Sgt. Antonio Luis

10-08-2007, 02:14 AM
Wow sgt.A Luis ur the biggest a$$ kisser in that department, thats a shame.

10-08-2007, 03:02 AM
Wow is right. What a Kiss A$$. Yeah, we all know you put your name, big deal. I remember when you came from that small dept. Even then, I could see what a huge Kiss A$$ you were. I am not in that hell hole anymore. However, even in your script it is evident. It is amazing that I was not going crazy and imagining things about someone. Even your own peers think the same thing. And now, as a Sgt. I could only imagine.

10-08-2007, 03:10 AM
Like I said in my previous post, I am not int that hell hole anymore. The Officer you speak of (Robinson), I don't think i remember. Does he look a little like "O.J." Simpson? If that's the guy, I never worked with him. Something about him though, I never really trusted him. Just like I never trusted A.Luis (even in patrol). Bye bye for now.

10-08-2007, 05:37 AM
For the one that mentioned Robinson, he does not have a trainee at this time so you took a bad guess!!!

I worked with Kenny for years, every call you go to everyone is always asking for him. This guy is not only respected by his co workers he is also respected by the citizens, even the 43's so I know you are talking smack!!!

As for Tony Luis, the man is what he is a good person. There has never been a time where he has not backed up his talk. Say what you want to say, but when he makes a statement he backs it up, and he is also a great person to work with.

And as far as the rest of you pu$$ies stop complaining or get the fcuk out of here!!! Stop talking smack about your co workers, its already hard enough coming here!!

And as far as the who the ppo is talking about, my guess is Stinky Medina!!!

10-08-2007, 06:11 AM
Medina does not work dayshift.

10-08-2007, 01:46 PM
For those who think I am a Kiss A$$, I work out at the station gym on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday between 8:20 pm and 9:15 pm. Come see me during those times and we will have a discussion about that. Being that you are afraid to post your names here, I will not be expecting you there, COWARDS.

At least I have the fortitiude to defend a man, when I feel he has been needlesly defiled. All you guys do is talk smack and insult people. How about putting your money where your mouth is and actually defend yourself against injustices. All I am asking is you defend yourself, not others the way I do. But no, all you can do is revert to talking S--T, because none of you have real guts. It is easy to talk tough, now acting it out is a different ball game.

Sgt. A. Luis

10-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Tony, does your 55 minute workout include cardio and abs?

10-08-2007, 06:00 PM
No,strictly weights, carido and abs are for single guys. But finally someone with a good an relevant question.

10-08-2007, 08:20 PM
I think its Vecino!!!

10-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Hey Luis,

The arms are start to get big, any day now you will start looking like Casco..

10-08-2007, 08:44 PM
has to be vecino! days? who else ?

10-08-2007, 08:55 PM
im a ppo also and im not gonna ***** and whine about it all ive had some good ftos and some not so good. i dont care its 4 weeks so what rephas me if you want i got 25 years to go. but this is what ive noticed from riding with fto's and other po's. the older ones are more layed back and have good officer safety without coming off all paranoid and scared, or not stat crazy. i remember riding with an older fto. 10 plus on the road, we 19 a lady going to work qru lady no history he just gave her a warning and i said " but we need to tickets" he said " dont worry about two tickets do whats right" almost same scenario riding with a non fto newer PO 1500 i.d we 19 a lady for having her headlight out she has her tag exp. and no insurance. two cute little girls in the back, tells us shes a single mom just got out of work and hasnt had any time to do anything shes working 12 hour days, divorced , what does the PO do loads her up! 5 tickets ! the other 2 for change of address and her reg. wasnt on her. i was left flabergasted and disgusted by what he did. when we got in the car he said "yesterday i came in with 7 today i wanna double it. " i wanted to tell him that he was a jackass! all i know is that there is a huge difference between the older guys and newer guys. will i get to be the guy who doesnt ruin peoples lives over dumb shitt ? or will i get dragged under the wave of stats and pleasing the admin? will i have a choice to do what i feel ios right? time will only tell

10-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Ok my Hialeah people give me your vote for A Luis.

Bolonis A$$ Ki$$er
or
Company man.

10-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Bro he is neither. Shut the **** up already. Approach him and tell him these things, I guarantee he won't hide behind his rank like some others. The purpose of posting anyomously is so those in a higher position won't use their rank to exact their revenge but like I said you would not have to worry about that. Tony I know you and know what your made of. Your main station pal.

The Mouse
10-08-2007, 09:53 PM
will i get to be the guy who doesnt ruin peoples lives over dumb shitt ? or will i get dragged under the wave of stats and pleasing the admin?

If you do what you feel is right, everything else will fall into place. Don't worry about the stats. If you write those who deserve it, and warn those who need a warning, you will be get the numbers you need and still be able to sleep at night. There are enough scumbags out there that you don't need to mess with the QRU people.

The Mouse
10-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Ok my Hialeah people give me your vote for A Luis.

Bolonis A$$ Ki$$er
or
Company man.

You disgust me. Its people like you that create the dissention among us that keeps us from rising above the petty B.S. that keeps going on around here. As long as we keep flinging mud at each other, arguing about things that shouldn't matter, and backstabbing each other, we will never be taken seriously.

10-08-2007, 10:59 PM
http://www.doralpd.com/JobOpportunities.htm

10-09-2007, 01:18 AM
A luis is the greatest person in Hialeah, so is Bolonis and the entire command staff. viva Hialeah. Thats why you guys will always be the worst department. You stay there long enough and you will be brain washed. Your chief just gave a statement saying in a nice way that all hialeah PO's are hes do boys and if you didn't like get out of my house.

Come to the beach side and earned great money and you still get good action.

Mickey mouse stop Ki$$sing A.Luis A$$ he's not going to get you promoted.

A.Luis keep working out you need good hand strenght to hold Boloni's ticket book, to write tickets at west 12 and 49st to all the poor old people in hialeah. Great job guys, keep up the great work in hialeah.[/b]

10-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Say what you will about Tony Luis, he's man enough to put his name here (I'm not). Your gonna half some good fto's and your gonna half some bad ones. We half rookies training rookies. Is crazy, chicos, is crazy.

10-09-2007, 12:09 PM
I have to agree with you that you have rookies training rookies but, thats what your chief wants ticket writting machines.

10-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Say what you will about Tony Luis, he's man enough to put his name here (I'm not). Your gonna half some good fto's and your gonna half some bad ones. We half rookies training rookies. Is crazy, chicos, is crazy.

its "have" not "half"

10-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Do they still have to pass the TABE test in order to get into the academy? You would think that after earning a GED and taking a TABE test, someone might know how to spell have instead of half. And we complain. Be glad you get a paycheck.

10-10-2007, 02:07 AM
wow sounds like an ass kisser in the chain comand a certain LT.

10-10-2007, 02:41 AM
What a tape

10-10-2007, 02:50 AM
What a tape

TABE

10-10-2007, 04:45 AM
Do they still have to pass the TABE test in order to get into the academy? You would think that after earning a GED and taking a TABE test, someone might know how to spell have instead of half. And we complain. Be glad you get a paycheck.

no more TABE

11-20-2007, 03:45 PM
They haven't had a decent FTO program here since the 80's.

11-21-2007, 12:15 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: