PDA

View Full Version : Who is on the PBA board?

09-15-2007, 10:33 PM
I keep hearing to ask my PBA board member whats going on over there, but I can't seem to find a list anywhere. I checked my calendar, nope. I checked my contract book, nope. I checked my PBA bulletin board in the district, nope. I checked the minutes of the meeting, nope, no minutes and no list of officials. I even checked the PBA website, nope.

I even tried to go to the PBA office, twice. The first time it was around 1500 and it was locked up tighter than a drum. The 2nd time was around 1100 hrs and at least it was unlocked this time. I walked all through the office, nice digs if I do say so myself. I walked in everyone's office and nobody was home. I did help myself to a few Kevin Durkin pens, I'm bettin' those suckers will be collector items real soon, but I still didn't find a list of board members.

Is this a test or am I missing something here? I would think for 44 bucks a month that I could at least know who my elected officers are. Heck, the PBA website still lists Sharon Slater as the Labor Director and I heard she quit a long time ago.

It's kinda like where's Waldo. Where's my board?

09-16-2007, 02:39 AM
Your PBA Board could have been many places:
At Tropicana Field
At a bar
With some Significant others
With some Significant others of another
At a bar
At the Library
At their home
At a bar

What a disgrace the way this organization is being abandonned like an old mattress thrown off into a field late at night.