PDA

View Full Version : Real Trainning

09-15-2007, 05:12 PM
When was the last time a patrol officer encountered someone with a bomb straped to their body. When was the last time a police officer encountered a thug with a gun or assault rifle during a routine situation. Trainning unit, please, let's get real, let's start putting some effort in to some real trainnig. Numerous officers have ben shot and killed during the past few weeks. None of the scenarios surounidng these events slightly mirrored the trainning we receive at survival. Trainning is survival, that is your slogan, well, let's get back to some real trainning based on real forseeable situations. Please!!!!

09-15-2007, 07:53 PM
When was the last time a patrol officer encountered someone with a bomb straped to their body. When was the last time a police officer encountered a thug with a gun or assault rifle during a routine situation. Trainning unit, please, let's get real, let's start putting some effort in to some real trainnig. Numerous officers have ben shot and killed during the past few weeks. None of the scenarios surounidng these events slightly mirrored the trainning we receive at survival. Trainning is survival, that is your slogan, well, let's get back to some real trainning based on real forseeable situations. Please!!!!

The reason we train you in WMD/SUICIDE BOMBER/ACTIVE SHOOTER is because thats where this world is heading to,just because it has not happened in miami-dade does not mean it wont happen tomorrow.You said what are the odds? well what were the odds in New York,Pentagon,Pennsilvania? How many times has the feds stoped from happenning? Virginia Tech,Columbine just to name two active shooters,we prepare you for the REAL world with the best trng we can give you,ARE YOU PREPARED? Do you carry your equipment in the trunk of your car as you are suppose to,or is it home or in the locker? we would be remiss if we didnt train you like we do.For your information alqueida train its people from the time they turn five years old and by the time they reach ten or eleven all they want to do is kill americans and meet allah.Wake up,the writing is on the wall.If you want to be proficient with your side arm,there is nothing to keep you from coming to the range every month,all you have to do is call.So quit bit.... and get with the program.

09-15-2007, 09:38 PM

The reason we train you in WMD/SUICIDE BOMBER/ACTIVE SHOOTER is because thats where this world is heading to,just because it has not happened in miami-dade does not mean it wont happen tomorrow.You said what are the odds? well what were the odds in New York,Pentagon,Pennsilvania? How many times has the feds stoped from happenning? Virginia Tech,Columbine just to name two active shooters,we prepare you for the REAL world with the best trng we can give you,ARE YOU PREPARED? Do you carry your equipment in the trunk of your car as you are suppose to,or is it home or in the locker? we would be remiss if we didnt train you like we do.For your information alqueida train its people from the time they turn five years old and by the time they reach ten or eleven all they want to do is kill americans and meet allah.Wake up,the writing is on the wall.If you want to be proficient with your side arm,there is nothing to keep you from coming to the range every month,all you have to do is call.So quit bit.... and get with the program.

GUAJIRO ( arias ) don't you understand that the officers that post crap here are the lazy ones and those participating in the conspiracy to kick out frank fernandez and timoney. These few Officers all they do is complain. You should retire for good and stop working for free. :roll: Te acuerdas cuando te singabas a la jeba del Latin American sw 29 &amp Coral way?. Her name ws Emma la marielita. :wink:

09-15-2007, 10:52 PM
George, I think you are right and I didn't mean to undemind the work that you and your people do. Yes, it is required and in the long run it most certainly will be helpfull. What I meant is that trainning needs to put more to everyday likely scenarios, things that officers are likely to come accross everyday like we used to train in the old days. You are an old timer, you know what I mean. I did not mean to say that the trainning you do is unimportant by no means, on the contrary. But we need to focus on the odds. Yes, continue the trainning that you do but let's get back to making more time for trainning on average likely scenarios such as reaction under fire, etc...

09-15-2007, 11:00 PM
[quote=Guess]When was the last time a patrol officer encountered someone with a bomb straped to their body. When was the last time a police officer encountered a thug with a gun or assault rifle during a routine situation. Trainning unit, please, let's get real, let's start putting some effort in to some real trainnig. Numerous officers have ben shot and killed during the past few weeks. None of the scenarios surounidng these events slightly mirrored the trainning we receive at survival. Trainning is survival, that is your slogan, well, let's get back to some real trainning based on real forseeable situations. Please!!!!

GUAJIRO ( arias ) don't you understand that the officers that post crap here are the lazy ones and those participating in the conspiracy to kick out frank fernandez and timoney. These few Officers all they do is complain. You should retire for good and stop working for free. :roll: Te acuerdas cuando te singabas a la jeba del Latin American sw 29 &amp Coral way?. Her name ws Emma la marielita. :wink:[/quote:2vz3ik5d]

Bro, are you trying to defend him or get him in trouble with his wife. If she reads this, he is sunk.

09-15-2007, 11:49 PM
George, I think you are right and I didn't mean to undemind the work that you and your people do. Yes, it is required and in the long run it most certainly will be helpfull. What I meant is that trainning needs to put more to everyday likely scenarios, things that officers are likely to come accross everyday like we used to train in the old days. You are an old timer, you know what I mean. I did not mean to say that the trainning you do is unimportant by no means, on the contrary. But we need to focus on the odds. Yes, continue the trainning that you do but let's get back to making more time for trainning on average likely scenarios such as reaction under fire, etc...

We are down for the remainder of thi s year and will start again in jan/08.The wmd trng is mandated and may not be stopped,but i promise you that comes january we will have trng on 19s,building searches and perimeters,also how to induce gridlock to keep an offender of a p/o shooting from going anywhere.Meanwhile start buying your ar-15,is only a matter of time before the cop signs off on the paperwork.Be safe and the matter of the latin american restaurant i have no idea what they are talking about,lol.

09-16-2007, 02:48 AM
Damn George, I understand you better when you type.

09-16-2007, 06:32 AM

OK, how about this possibility. Chavez along with Commandante Dementia in Havana decide the time is right to facilitate 5 speed drug boats filled with 20 abduls in each armed to the teeth. They fly into Caracas and make to Cuba to refuel and continue up the Bahamas to just off Miami. At night they come across the Gulf stream with intentions of attacking turkey Point and causing a china syndrome event. This would cause radiation to spread all over the SE USA with the prevailing SE winds But the desert helmsmen screw up and 40 land in downtown Miami, 20 in cutler ridge and 40 at turkey point .Lets add another speed boat with 20 rag heads with sintex bomb jackets strapped on and land themselves, lost also, to the picture, wherever you wish. Impossible? Yes, like it was impossible to bring down the twin towers. Blow up the trains in Madrid. Drive a fire bomb car into the airport in Scotland. Your thinking that because it hasn't happened, it won't, is faulty. Headlines from famous places is the terrorist goal, a bomb going off in podunk nowhere, get back page coverage. Some where, sometime, they will get thru and some place is going to get hit. And george, the A hole who thinks it's a few lazy cops after the idiot twins, doesn't like you. Hang in there Georgie, your almost out of the barrel. lol

09-16-2007, 06:03 PM

We are down for the remainder of thi s year and will start again in jan/08.The wmd trng is mandated and may not be stopped,but i promise you that comes january we will have trng on 19s,building searches and perimeters,also how to induce gridlock to keep an offender of a p/o shooting from going anywhere.Meanwhile start buying your ar-15,is only a matter of time before the cop signs off on the paperwork.Be safe and the matter of the latin american restaurant i have no idea what they are talking about,lol.

That's great news, thanks for the info, looking forward to it.

09-23-2007, 02:50 AM
WE dont need no stinking RIFLES,,,We need more DOUGHNUTS,,CARAJO!

09-23-2007, 03:46 AM
Caballito, find me a dunken donut place in model cities and i will buy you a few hundred donuts.