PDA

View Full Version : Echo unit involved in crash

09-12-2007, 09:16 PM
http://wn.wsvn.com/global/video/popup/p ... d=80089044 (http://wn.wsvn.com/global/video/popup/pop_player.asp?ClipID1=1744839&h1=Police-involved%20accident%20sends%20officer%20to%20hospi tal&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=63500&LaunchPageAdTag=News&fvCatNo=&backgroundImageURL=&activePane=info&playerVersion=1&hostPageUrl=http%3A//www1.wsvn.com/&rnd=80089044)

09-20-2007, 03:46 PM
i noticed that the detail book has marked police car indicated as the vendor's request ?!!?!?!?
wonder if this will play a part in the discipline of the Lt for violating the detail policy or just not making a good judgement to work a traffic detail in an unmarked car ?!?!?!?!?

09-20-2007, 09:39 PM
i noticed that the detail book has marked police car indicated as the vendor's request ?!!?!?!?
wonder if this will play a part in the discipline of the Lt for violating the detail policy or just not making a good judgement to work a traffic detail in an unmarked car ?!?!?!?!?

Knowing him and his history he probably wrote himself up.

09-21-2007, 12:08 AM

The guy is in a hospital bed with nearly a broken back and you're worried about him getting disciplined??????????????? You're a scum bag. Why not worry about whether the douche that crashed into him will be disciplined, jack a$$?

09-21-2007, 02:07 PM
Hey weeble - go find your other half and wobble on out of here would ya ?!? No one wishes the Lt. any more harm or injury; it is just that for someone who always prided himself in screwing cops, now he is under the scope - we are all waiting to see what happens - after he recovers of course.... And we are all waiting to see about Lt. Dirt - did she ever get disciplined for violating the pursuit policy ??? Does anyone have info on this one?? Just curious.... Now, let's see - where are all those do-gooders out there who cry that our department treats everyone fairly??

09-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Hey weeble - go find your other half and wobble on out of here would ya ?!? No one wishes the Lt. any more harm or injury; it is just that for someone who always prided himself in screwing cops, now he is under the scope - we are all waiting to see what happens - after he recovers of course.... And we are all waiting to see about Lt. Dirt - did she ever get disciplined for violating the pursuit policy ??? Does anyone have info on this one?? Just curious.... Now, let's see - where are all those do-gooders out there who cry that our department treats everyone fairly??

Get a life, he never prided himself on hurting us. Name one person he hurt, that did nit already hurt themselves by thier own actions?????

09-21-2007, 06:42 PM
Trust me DVZ - there is a difference in doing your job & doing your job in IA...... and as a supervisor... If you are smart enough, you will know what is meant by this....

09-21-2007, 07:17 PM
Trust me DVZ - there is a difference in doing your job & doing your job in IA...... and as a supervisor... If you are smart enough, you will know what is meant by this....
??????????? maybe you are right or maybe you are wrong. I still say he never hurt or was going to hurt anyone, who already had put themselves in the soup. Name me one case/incident on Alpha that he went after anyone, who did not put themselves out there first. Alpha shift by far is still the best shift to work, it just needs a little spring cleaning. Too many vets. just sit in the corner because they are tired of the BS and they do not get involved. This is STILL a GREAT place to work. I have 9(+/-5) more to go and hope to see things turn around.

09-21-2007, 08:23 PM

You're an idiot. No more needs to be said....you are a complete idiot. "Yeah, I hope he's okay but once he's healed up, I want to make sure he gets f-ed up real good for violation of policy". What an a$$ you are. You don't have to like someone to show a little solidarity instead of bringing up some negative crap you hope to see happen to them. HE"S A COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like it or not.

09-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Hey slip - why don't you go fall - off a cliff that is.... If he was such a cop - he wouldn't do the things he does to other real cops..... nuff said jackass..

09-25-2007, 09:30 PM
Hey slip - why don't you go fall - off a cliff that is.... If he was such a cop - he wouldn't do the things he does to other real cops..... nuff said jackarse..

Yep, you're a scumbag! Let's hope you break your back.

09-29-2007, 12:30 AM
Like I said slip - you are a loser just like your friendly echo unit.....