PDA

View Full Version : Operation Vendor Destroy

09-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Ofcr. Coyote Priority...

Ofcr. Coyote QSK...

I have a 60 year old, white male, flower vendor selling flowers without a permit. He's selling Roses along with Tulips, Daises, and Sunflowers. He's walking Northbound in and out of traffic.

I also have a 70 year old, white male, churro vendor without a permit. He's walking Southbound on the sidewalk and it appears he may also be selling bottled water.

Ofcr. Coyote Back...

Coyote QSK...

I also have an 80 year old, white male in a wheelchair, selling blow-up plastic children's toys. He's rolling his wheelchair Eastbound. He's selling an assortment of different childrens toys.

Coyote can you advise on the toys...

QSL... ummm he has a Spider-man doll, a Spongebob doll, a.....

QRX....QRX..... the air.

All units QRX...

Be advised a motorist has stopped and it appears he is being approached by the churro vendor. The motorist is now being approached by the flower vendor and the children's plastic doll vendor.

315, 315.... the motorist is purchasing merchandise from the illegal vendors.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP all units 315, 315 with Ofcr. Coyote.The air is QRX'ed. All units stay off the air.

5000 reference...

5000 QSK...

Advise that unit to TAKE THEM OUT!!!

Coyote, be advised... 5000 is stating TAKE THEM OUT.

QSL... QRX...

(2 minutes of radio silence)

Coyote back...

Coyote QSK...

Slow and clear units, the suspect's are in custody. Start me Fire- Rescue reference Taser, Pepper Spray, and ASP wounds...

Dee Doo, Dee Doo, Dee Doo, Dee Doo... all units en-route to Ofcr.
Coyote slow to routine, slow to routine. Hialeah's Clear.

*** (Note) This story is fictional, However; in its own way is suprisingly true. The views of this journalist does not reflect the views of the City of Hialeah Police Dept., it's faculty and staff, and MOST IMPORTANTLY..... It's Citizens!!

09-12-2007, 09:24 PM
I have had the pleasure of reading several of your other posts (even the ones that have been booted). I must say sir, you are truly the shakespeare of our time and, it is nice to read something funny for a change and not the moral killing bull sh!t that is going on in our department.

**** Note, I hope that in every way these posts affect the opinions of our police department and administration. To the citiziens of our "republic" you ignorrance is bliss, in the eyes of the quasi "Leadership" that struggles to operate the daily operations of their agency

P.S.
I'ts all about personal gain in this place.

09-13-2007, 05:39 AM
That was hilarious!! Keep it coming!!

09-13-2007, 08:29 PM
The sad part is that to the citizens it is not 5000 or City Hall, but the no good lazy cops that should be going after 29 guys that are taking it upon themselves to harass these poor people. I for one, if dispatched and only if dispatched, tell the vendors that this is coming from city hall and that I would rather be trying to prevent 29's. That is what proactive patrol officers do!!

09-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Grant,
What are you saying? Oh my God didn't you sign the new policy sign sheet about telling those poor vendors where the orders are coming from. You know the one that sounded like the mayor was affraid of the citzens finding out it is coming from him. But I don't blame you if you don't remember it after all we are signing about 10 new orders a week. Maybe Sgt. Vo can make this a sign list!!! Do you guys think the new officers policy books have all of these orders in them? HELL NO our administration is not that organized.

09-14-2007, 02:36 PM
Hay Meester Coyote. Eef onlee Frang gwas aqui wis as. He wood ha lofed wa joo sed. Eye ang a churrero, an donn sink eye donn aprreachia wa joo do an dee row. Gwee no joo are ol yas dooweeng jour yab, an sanks too joo al.
Tree fisteeng, das fony meng, das da fonies ting eye eber herr.

09-14-2007, 11:31 PM
just give the citizens a copy of THEE memo..... :wink: