PDA

View Full Version : Secret Meeting with Mayor

09-12-2007, 02:07 PM
The PBA reps had a secret meeting with the Mayor on Monday 09-10-07. It would have been nice to know ahead of time! Perhaps the membership could have suggested some points to touch on. However, I have been here too long (16 years) and I am very skeptical of secret meetings. I also heard that Detective Donely will soon be going to the MOST unit, Sgt. Sardina will be the new Sgt. in Domestic Violence, and Sgt. Duke will have a staff in training / Taser. Makes you wonder what secret meetings are about?

09-12-2007, 07:25 PM
The PBA reps had a secret meeting with the Mayor on Monday 09-10-07. It would have been nice to know ahead of time! Perhaps the membership could have suggested some points to touch on. However, I have been here too long (16 years) and I am very skeptical of secret meetings. I also heard that Detective Donely will soon be going to the MOST unit, Sgt. Sardina will be the new Sgt. in Domestic Violence, and Sgt. Duke will have a staff in training / Taser. Makes you wonder what secret meetings are about?

Relax Sergio, you are the only one who gets back door deals!

All that was discussed at the meeting was the assinine use of force policy and the Mayor confirmed he was displeasedthe union did not take the deal for you.

hpd0906
09-13-2007, 04:41 PM
All those guys are PBA reps. I smell tumbe and how funny that is.

09-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Florida Sunshine Law:

http://myfloridalegal.com/sunshine

09-18-2007, 03:16 PM
You all thought I was kidding! Sgt. Duke will have three officers assigned to him, the openings will be posted next week. Donely has been transfered to MOST effective next Monday. Sgt. Sardina will soon be putting in for domestic violence, which will open in two weeks!!! Dam I wish I was at that meeting I could have been in DB by now!!!

09-20-2007, 04:07 AM
i heard to be in dukes squad you gotta get taserd with the new shotguns 30 second cycle

10-03-2007, 04:24 AM
What happened to the postings? I am waiting to see them posted. What happened Rick bad info. from your daddy?

10-03-2007, 06:35 PM
You all thought I was kidding! Sgt. Duke will have three officers assigned to him, the openings will be posted next week. Donely has been transfered to MOST effective next Monday. Sgt. Sardina will soon be putting in for domestic violence, which will open in two weeks!!! Dam I wish I was at that meeting I could have been in DB by now!!!

Guys, Duke's a good man and a stand up guy. Trust me he will not sell his soul.

10-15-2007, 03:40 PM

Guys, Duke's a good man and a stand up guy. Trust me he will not sell his soul.

YEAH JUST LIKE MARVIN, AND PROVIER RIGHT?....

11-09-2007, 10:47 PM
If you don't like it run for rep.