PDA

View Full Version : SHIFT BID/CONTRACT/NEWS

09-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Wondering how that contract is coming? Is this something that,once complete, will go into effect right away?I know, "Go to the union meetings".The ones where nobody knows what's going on.I just heard that we still need to present something to council and therefore could take a while to put into effect. I suppose it would be a good thing to know if we are bidding, as we should, this week or are we going to wait till Oct 4 so we can start our new shift Oct.6? Anyone?

09-12-2007, 11:39 AM
By our contract, we should be bidding very soon(this/next week) even if the contract was signed today, it wouldnt be approved for a few months so hopefully we can just bid and move on. By the way, i gotta go because theres alota sig 4s/3s and tango units are 10 6 pd/school zones/breakfast/speed trailers

09-12-2007, 01:42 PM
whens the next meeting? i think its tomm?

09-12-2007, 09:07 PM
whens the next meeting? i think its tomm?3rd Thursday of every month.

09-20-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm real shocked that our shift bid has stopped..Suprisingly it is the SAME individual that has stopped shift bids in the past.Iknow,I know..Its not his fault bla,bla,bla..Get your head out of your ass and pay attention.Everyone knew that bid would be coming up and this idiot has held everything up.Way to go

09-21-2007, 02:04 PM
Well, at least he is consistent - consistently late that is............. Did the Sgts bid yet ??

09-24-2007, 09:00 PM
The supervisors have to bid first. this is called the 638.0 clause. In summary all supervisors need to be in place so certain smaller department members can bid according to where the sgts/lts are. This will enable certain smaller officers to hang out/suck up/ and be protected by the ones he is closest with.

This is not meant for female officers or Shock.

Go Roasted Bean

09-24-2007, 09:17 PM
The supervisors have to bid first. this is called the 638.0 clause. In summary all supervisors need to be in place so certain smaller department members can bid according to where the sgts/lts are. This will enable certain smaller officers to hang out/suck up/ and be protected by the ones he is closest with.

This is not meant for female officers or Shock.

Go Roasted Bean

Sissy boy! Sissy boy! Sissy boy! Sissy Boy! What a horse's a$$.

09-24-2007, 10:45 PM
In all aeriousness - did the Sgt's bid yet? and where is shift bid at? Is it true that the best Sgt. in the whole PD ( & I'm not talkin about Franquiz) is in charge.. I'm sure he will find a way to get some OT out of it for him & his unit.... Maybe we should ask him -

Does he know the answer to the most asked question around??

Who's Yer Mommy ??

09-25-2007, 03:25 PM
THE BEST SGT AROUND THIS PLACE HAD A HEART ATTACK AND WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO WORK ANYTIME SOON.

ALL THE OTHER SGTS COULD TAKE A LITTLE FROM HIM AND TAKE CARE OF THE OTHER COPS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO SCREW US.

EXCEPT FOR SGT ENGLE HE IS THE BESTEST EVER

PEACE