PDA

View Full Version : Ofc. J. Kelly

09-11-2007, 04:33 AM
Worked a detail with him recently at OHHS- This guy is really 10-8. Thanks for the hospitality.

12-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Jon is a stand up guy. If you would like him to work for your department he can start Jan 1st. Just kidding Jon we still love you ! Oh, Did OH win a football game this year? Or did you take St Marys School of Girls off the schedule this year

12-27-2007, 04:50 PM
Jon is a great guy with a new baby and he teaches a great class on traffic stops. The guy that run his video for these classes is also very good. Just ask Jon he couldn't do the class without him.

02-28-2008, 05:47 PM
They are trying something new this year at OH. They are on a pilot program through FHSAA. They will be the only public high school in the state without a sports porgram.

02-04-2009, 04:20 AM
Jon,
I was shocked. I thought I knew you better than that.
I hope I am never put in a spot that I have to go down that road.
I will still remember all the good times we had on details and training.
As the friend I knew, I wish you all the best.
For the choice you made I am still trying to figure out WHY and is it worth it.
I can see maybe keying AJs car or egging his house, but I held you in high standards than stealing from the common people like us.

02-06-2009, 01:23 AM
Jon is a great guy with a new baby and he teaches a great class on traffic stops. The guy that run his video for these classes is also very good. Just ask Jon he couldn't do the class without him.
I know you have a fetish for Kelly's, but this one is not the Chief. So no need to hurricane him,,,,you super sized yellow belly.

02-06-2009, 02:08 AM
The good ole boys were drinking whisky and wine... singing this will be the day I die....
When people go from cop to criminal it is a choice, and sometimes good people make bad choices. Those choices affect the good, and the badge becomes an easy mark for the criminal defender, media, and supporters of injustice. Jon my prayers are with you and your family, it is not my job to judge you, the criminal justice system will, and may you find peace with god as he is the ultimate judge. I will hang in my heart to all the good you have done, and hope that all that wear a badge will not make your mistake. It is time for this agency to pull together, we wear a black band around our badge when heroes are taken, what should we do when one of our own has mistaken. Bye, Bye Miss American Pie.

02-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Jon made a bad judgement call, we all have dont them, just his was very significant. I wish him the best, and he knows who his true friends are. We should stand by him, I disagree with what he has done, and it actually makes your department like terrible, but we must forgive him.

Jon be strong and in time all this will pass.

Just like Rodriquez from Lake Worth, the guy is not in CA and is a millionaire. He took his story, and made a movie "thin blue line"

03-30-2009, 02:44 AM
Jon,
We are putting the summer schedule together and since you sitting at home still drawing a full pay check maybe you can come in a teach your Traffic Stop class.
Dockswell said he would be teaching the handcuffing class at his Real Estate Office.

05-21-2009, 12:41 AM
Even in jail he still may make 165
He maybe the only person in Gun Club drawing a full salary from the school board. At what point do we cut ties and move on.

08-14-2009, 06:11 PM
9 years? How many years do you think he will actually serve? Maybe by the time he gets out we will start hiring again