PDA

View Full Version : Learn From History

09-09-2007, 03:32 PM
My fellow officers, I urge you to read, in its entirety, the below report and learn. Not surprisingly, history repeats itself! The pros change, that is the politicos, but Timoney's modus operandi remains constant!

http://www.geocities.com/nstix/phillyii.html

09-09-2007, 04:35 PM
WOW,THE MORE THINGS CHANGE THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME,L.O.L.

LET ME ADD TO THE DECEIT:
I WILL OFFER ONLY 2 CRIMES WHICH HAVE BECOME NON CRIMES AT MPD.
THE FIRST IS 27OF CITY GARBAGE BINS. THESE GREEN MONSTERS ARE WORTH MORE THAN 500 BUCKS,A FELONY THEFT BUT WE ARE ORDERED TO MAKE THEM,14I BECAUSE AS T DID IN PHILLY WITH STOLEN TAGS,IT MAY HAVE GOTTEN LOST!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE,CHECK THE REPORTS OR CALL THE DESK AND SEE WHAT THEY TELL YOU.

STOLEN CELL PHONES,BY THE 100'S! NO 27,ALL YOU DO IS GIVE THAM YOUR IBM AND TELL VI,WE DONT DO REPORTS FOR STOLEN CELL PHONES! WHY? I HEARD A VICTIM ASK AT FRONT DESK. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PROOF IT WASNT LOST SO NOT A CRIME!!!!!!!

THAT IS JUST 2 CRIMES THAT ARE NOT BEING REPORTED AND ITS 100'S OF NON STATS.

LETS STOP PLAYING GAMES AND EXPOSE OR T AND THE CMDRS WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE OUR FOP LOOK LIKE CACA.
REPORT ALL THE WRONG DOING HERE!!!! WHERE THE FEDS CAN HAVE A CLUE OR CALL ARMANDO! ITS NOT THE COPS FAULT,WE JUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIVES AND NONE OF THESE ARE PERSONS CRIMES.

09-09-2007, 07:34 PM
My fellow officers, I urge you to read, in its entirety, the below report and learn. Not surprisingly, history repeats itself! The pros change, that is the politicos, but Timoney's modus operandi remains constant!

http://www.geocities.com/nstix/phillyii.html

Incredible! If he is doing this again, the FBI should do something about tis man. I can not believe what I read, its amazing!

Thanks for the post!

09-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Good point,nothing is a crime.
How about the burglaries in which nothing is taken? We are told by detectives,thats a vandalism or the strong arm robbery,that is a theft cause the victim is not hurt or intimedation doesnt count,make it a 27!

Lets report everything on this site and when you are called by fdle or feds.
I also suggest that if you are sure of the crime,dont listen to detectives or cmdr,write it as you see it!!
Many of the detectives are young,lost and scared and in the end,its your report and A$$.
Write reports for all crimes,dont cut corners.

09-09-2007, 08:09 PM
What makes MPD any different than BSO. The Sheriff took illegal loans and was almost indicted until he plead guilty. The loaner vehicle by the Chief is no different. Why did the Sheriff not just pay off the loans and he too would have gotten off like the Chief. Is this not very similar, or am I not reading it correctly? :roll: :roll:

09-10-2007, 03:31 AM
IT'S AMAZING. HOW MUCH MORE SIMILARITIES DO WE NEED? HES DOING THE SAME THING HERE THAT HE DID IN PHILLY.

BY THE WAY, OLD COP ARE YOU T.F.?

09-10-2007, 04:10 AM
IT'S AMAZING. HOW MUCH MORE SIMILARITIES DO WE NEED? HES DOING THE SAME THING HERE THAT HE DID IN PHILLY.

BY THE WAY, OLD COP ARE YOU T.F.?

T.F? NO!

09-10-2007, 06:47 AM
I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU WERE AT ON THE BORDER IN LATE AUGUST AND THIS WAS YOU