PDA

View Full Version : david boston

09-09-2007, 03:57 AM
I CANNOT BELIEVE THE STATE ATTORNEY IS GOING TO PURSUE THIS CASE.GRUDEN NEEDS THIS GUY VERY BAD AND HE HAS TO WIN THIS YEAR.I HEARD THAT THE PINELLAS PARK POLICE DEPARTMENT IS VERY HARD CORE.I GUESS YOU GUYS DO NOT GIVE ANY BREAKSTO ANYONE.IF THIS HAPPENED 10 YEARS AGO THEY WOULD HAVE LET HOM GO.IT SHOWS THE ATTITUDE OF THE POLICE OFFICERS NOW COMPARED TO 10 YEARS AGO.NO BREAKS TO ANYONE.I GUESS IF YOU DO THE CRIME YOU DO THE TIME.GO BUCS

09-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Guess Gruden cannot win without dopers????

09-11-2007, 04:20 AM
He can't do it with out GHB. I'm not a Mc Neil fan but good job, screw the people who think he should get a 10-8 nr out of this he is not above the law.

09-11-2007, 02:30 PM
Hey a$$clown (vv), when a guy like Boston or other celebrity slams into your car or one of your loved ones, maybe you will realize that the police are doing you a service by getting dopeheads and drunks off the road. You need to watch the video tape. Would you feel comfortable if McNeil had have just let him drive off and slam into your a$$ because you think he is needed by the bucs. I think not. Good job McNeil.