PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the new days off/zone changes?

09-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Who was the Brainchild of this great idea?

Have no fear. BJ is right on it. As soon as he gets back from counting ballots in the City of Miami, he'll deal with his responsibilities.

I hope it affects one of his Pals so that the rest of us win by default

09-07-2007, 01:59 AM
WHAT NEW DAYS OFF AND ZONE CHANGES????????

09-07-2007, 02:05 AM
Well, I am not sure who it was, but I hope that person is reading this and not HYDEING from the truth.

Get this into your over gelled mellon...if you punish everyone to get at a few pieces of garbage all you will do is get more garbage in return. So, let me get this straight, you want to move your workers from the most call producing zones and then place your sluffers there instead...ummm..yeah. Good luck in Crime Solutions when you have to explain why crime has gone up in those zones.

Well, the last thing I would like to do is congratulate all our lieutenants. Apparently they are scheduling the next Captain tryouts. To qualify, all you have to do is ...is....ummm.....is.....HOW THE FRAK DID YOU BECOME CAPTAIN AGAIN?!!!

09-07-2007, 10:38 AM
JH can not make a move like that without approval from his Boss (BR).

09-09-2007, 03:39 AM
What sluffers are you talking about?

09-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Well, I am not sure who it was, but I hope that person is reading this and not HYDEING from the truth.

Get this into your over gelled mellon...if you punish everyone to get at a few pieces of garbage all you will do is get more garbage in return. So, let me get this straight, you want to move your workers from the most call producing zones and then place your sluffers there instead...ummm..yeah. Good luck in Crime Solutions when you have to explain why crime has gone up in those zones.

Well, the last thing I would like to do is congratulate all our lieutenants. Apparently they are scheduling the next Captain tryouts. To qualify, all you have to do is ...is....ummm.....is.....HOW THE FRAK DID YOU BECOME CAPTAIN AGAIN?!!!

I take it "Guest" that you are a Junior Officer.
Lets see how proactive you are when you are placed in a senior squad. Meaning you have been here awhile.
If I catch your drift correctly you are referring to a Senior squad that takes care of their zone without incident.....PERIOD.
You don't have to 39 everything in sight to be a good cop.
To call these Ofc's garbage, sluffers is wrong.
I have worked with most of them and I would go through any door with them.
ENOUGH SAID!!!!
Think before you speak JUNIOR GUEST

09-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Well Nooner Sgt, maybe you should read my post again....sir. At no time did I talk about Senior vs. Junior Officers. There are some senior officers that are being affected by this change as well. Some Senior officers prefer the south and are getting bumped in order for another squad to be brought south. Please look at the changes being made before going after someone who may be on the same sheet of music as you are. I do not know where you began to take offense to all this but...by no means was I attacking a particular officer or group. I am attacking this decision. Anyway, let me go learn how to tie my shoes and write an A-form...right after I take my nap. As always...stay safe...sir.

09-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Well Nooner Sgt, maybe you should read my post again....sir. At no time did I talk about Senior vs. Junior Officers. There are some senior officers that are being affected by this change as well. Some Senior officers prefer the south and are getting bumped in order for another squad to be brought south. Please look at the changes being made before going after someone who may be on the same sheet of music as you are. I do not know where you began to take offense to all this but...by no means was I attacking a particular officer or group. I am attacking this decision. Anyway, let me go learn how to tie my shoes and write an A-form...right after I take my nap. As always...stay safe...sir.

Then who were you refferring to by saying GARBAGE, SLUFFERS?????

09-09-2007, 10:19 PM
I'M WAITING.......

09-10-2007, 12:04 AM
I thought so.....JUNIOR!!!

09-10-2007, 05:13 AM
can someone post the new day off schedule here? to see what all this talk is about.

09-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Junior, why dont you go and look for yourself in the station before you start posting dumb questions. Obviously you have not been here that long since you dont know where the shift bid posting are. :lol:

09-11-2007, 01:50 AM
Junior, why dont you go and look for yourself in the station before you start posting dumb questions. Obviously you have not been here that long since you dont know where the shift bid posting are. :lol:

09-11-2007, 02:03 PM
I respectfully have you look into the fact that in most professions, the more tenured personnel are also the most renowned, established, professional people in different industries. In our job with a particular mindset, seniority is NOT revered! Ask yourself WHY? After you find the answer then go apologize to those senior officers u are trying to insult. This is only meant to be helpful and remind you that you cannot stop an individual without reasonable suspicion or p/c. I know u know that one.

09-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Always remember this pure fact! Who is a former Vice President of the FOP that is now aligned with management completely and who is his best friend? Remember Dinojenkosaurus is a relic of times past along with Dinobrownlosaurus. Put the relationships together and u now know why there are judgemental,vindictive,combative perspectives within our own troops. See the whole picture before you judge. I guarantee the people that mindsets have to change for there to be real change.

09-11-2007, 10:06 PM
It seems you guys scared off Junior......

Maybe he crawled back under that rock he came from.

09-11-2007, 11:57 PM
Or Maybe he is too busy arresting dippers on the overlap. You know, trying to get up on the wall of fame on the first floor. Junior you are my hero. Please teach me how to spot a dip in progress :lol: