PDA

View Full Version : We should be ashamed

09-06-2007, 11:31 AM
I am an employee of this agency and I was told to check this site out by a friend. I first looked at a couple of other agencies posts from around the state. They mostly discussed contract negotiations, sporting events and social functions. When I finally got to our section I have to say I am truly embarassed that our staff of so called professionals are posting the garbage that they are posting. And all of this while DLE and DOD are negotiating contracts in one of the most difficult negotiating years yet. Lets act like spoiled children, post our rediculous behavior on a public web site and then sit down with professional negotiators and tell them we deserve more money and better benefits because we are the biggest and best in the state. Biggest Maybe! Best? sounds to me like that is past tense. Maybe someone should tell Sheriff Lamberti to check out this site and give him a chance to reconsider what he is getting into.

09-06-2007, 01:18 PM
I am an employee of this agency and I was told to check this site out by a friend. I first looked at a couple of other agencies posts from around the state. They mostly discussed contract negotiations, sporting events and social functions. When I finally got to our section I have to say I am truly embarassed that our staff of so called professionals are posting the garbage that they are posting. And all of this while DLE and DOD are negotiating contracts in one of the most difficult negotiating years yet. Lets act like spoiled children, post our rediculous behavior on a public web site and then sit down with professional negotiators and tell them we deserve more money and better benefits because we are the biggest and best in the state. Biggest Maybe! Best? sounds to me like that is past tense. Maybe someone should tell Sheriff Lamberti to check out this site and give him a chance to reconsider what he is getting into.

I agree with you. There are a lot of cry babies in this agency. The only time they are happy, is when the ae complaining about something. Everyone should be happy that they have a job.

09-06-2007, 07:24 PM
YOU EMBARRASSES MUST BE A NEW. THIS IS ALOT OF ANGER THAT HAS BEEN SUPPRESSED. DEAL WITH IT

09-06-2007, 08:13 PM
YOU EMBARRASSES MUST BE A NEW. THIS IS ALOT OF ANGER THAT HAS BEEN SUPPRESSED. DEAL WITH IT

YOUR SPELL CHECK BROKEN THERE MR ANONYMOUS?

NOW THAT EMBARASSING!

09-06-2007, 08:13 PM

NOW THAT EMBARASSING!

09-06-2007, 08:16 PM

NOW THAT EMBARASSING!
I MESSED UP! MEANT TO SAY, "NOW THAT'S EMBARASSING!)
NOW I'M EMBARASSED!

EVER BEEN EMBARASSED...............JUST HAPPENED TO ME!

AND YES I THINK BERENNA IS HOT TOO!

09-06-2007, 08:48 PM
HI EVERYONE

09-06-2007, 09:39 PM

You are late to the game on the mock outrage bit. This kind of behavior will always be prevalent on anonymous forums be it police officers, firemen, astronauts, doctors, whatever.

What difference does it make that we are negotiating a contract? Do you really think the Sheriff's attorney is going to bring print outs of anonymous forum activity to the table as a bargaining tool?

...and what makes this such a difficult bargaining year again? I hope you aren't negotiating for us because if you're even acknowledging the property tax issue you have already lost.

09-08-2007, 02:56 AM
In response to a couple of your replies, I have been here 12+ years and that may seem new to some but I have been here through the entire Jenne era and a small part of Cochrans. I am not outraged at all, mock or otherwise. I believe the word I chose was ashamed. And If you dont think your negotiations are going to be tuff talk to me in a month or so when they stuff 2% down your throat and then raise your medical to even wash that away. I am not a negotiator but I am a realist and they have been setting us up for a fall for months. And as far as your suppressed anger goes I am sure posting stupidity on the web makes you feel better, like a two year old throwing themself on the floor and kicking their feet. This will be my final post because I feel as if my intelligence and self esteem is being sucked away by taking part in such juvinile means of communication.