PDA

View Full Version : 09-05-07 Ch. 10 Report

09-06-2007, 03:19 AM
Thank you Channel 10. Jen Shaft was finally portrayed for what she really is. She is smug, overpaid, and out of touch with the realities of ?her? campus. For what it?s going to cost to get a private security force up and running she could fix a large portion of the issues at the PD. It just goes to show that she isn?t concerned with her police department. I was really hoping she?d say ?Go Bulls? though.

09-06-2007, 04:17 AM
It comes down to a very important point. Cops should not run Universities and Educators should not run Police Departments.

She, and her overpaid staff of followers, have no idea what so ever what is needed for this Department to survive.

Pull off the mike and run away Judy. Your sending a great message to the students, parents and employees.

09-06-2007, 10:30 AM
Wow,
What a sad state of affairs we are in. It is quite obvious for sometime now that USF has absolutely no desire to put one penny towards fixing this department. How many flippin times are they gonna say crime is down 11 percent...blah blah blah. Maybe because we have no officers to do anything so we are getting into less like we used to !!!

Here is a great idea....lets hire loser security guards who cant be cops or are to old to wipe there own arse , and have them troll around like a bunch of jokes creating more work for us.

This agency is rock bottom, they chief tried but got the "Again Shaft". It is what it is I guess. I am so dissapointed in this agency, we have so much potential but have been destroyed.

It is obvious all USF wants is us to show up.....do 12 hours ....and go home. They could care less about arrests or anything else.

SO BE IT !!