PDA

View Full Version : lot of love

09-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Damn, there is not alot of love in the recent posts, lol. The recent posts mentioned maj D.G.
Many of us may not agree with some of his ways but ive never seen him ever! go after anyone without cause. Hes never hurt anyone I know. I have had my moments with him when I didnt agree with how things went but I always had to respect his dedication to this dept and being a cop.
I have actually seen him run in and take down a bad guy who muscled a cop alittle too much once upon a time. Them were the good ol days lololo. You may not but I have to give him the respect he has earned with this dept.
And believe me Im not one of his biggest fans, nor does he care much for me lol. If he leaves this dept for another it will be at our loss. I think COMMANDER K.H. and all our leaders who fall under him are out first line of defense. And dont kid urself, when you find yourself sitting on a curb after a shooting or accident like kevin, these are our leaders and they are going to be there, like it or not. If I have to choose the good or the bad in a man I would rather choose the good. And we have it pretty good!
And remember the words of my smelly brother bow hunter Ted Nugent!
"IF ELVIS GOT BLOODY UP TO HIS ELBOWS, ONCE, MAYBE TWICE A YEAR!!! HE WOULD STILL BE WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEMPER FI[/b]