PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

09-02-2007, 06:13 PM
You guys are constantly making your PD look like idiots. Ticketing kids on bikes on their way to school, nothing like pissing of the citizens. Missing any overdue library books, remember that one. Idiots....PCSO RULES>>>>>>>>>>

09-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Was that the headlight on bikes incident that was in the paper?

09-02-2007, 11:12 PM
i also recently saw an article about some weak azz cop who couldn't even do 1 pullup when he tried out for the swat team...and this other guy made the team then shot himself in the foot....now that's funny!!!!

09-03-2007, 03:44 AM
That weak azz cop now works for PCSO and so does the other one...go figure! We get rid of our trash...one is on the MAIT team and the other is one of your FTO's........

GO GREEN recycle your trash...be friendly to the environment,,and dont be too Angry about it....you might run into a burhm..... :twisted:

09-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Ohmy that was hilarious!! You dumb douche bags, know who you are ragging on before you post your idiotic comments. The guy might be your back up with the goofy green pants on!!

Stay Green....aholes

09-03-2007, 06:17 PM
tell my wife i love her.....i'm not gonna make it.....ha ha....how the foot?

09-22-2007, 11:57 PM
I just handled a vehicle vs. bicyclist crash last week. It occurred at 0600 (about the time that children start leaving for school). The bicyclist was sent to the hospital with a broken hip, broken clavical, and several other injuries....he was lucky to have escaped with what he got.

In speaking to the driver of the Dodge 1500 Pickup that struck him at less than 15 mph, I asked what happened. His response..."I didnt see him, it was dark out and he didnt have any lights".

The bicyclist admitted to being stopped before by officers and given a verbal warning about having no lights on his bike. I feel confident in saying that if this subject, who rides his bicycle to work everyday, would have recieved a ticket then he would have surely fixed the problem...and probably still have a good hip.

Before you bash our department for being proactive, do your research and maybe you'll learn that these little insignificant details actually do keep our citizens safe and even, on occassion, save lives. This isn't a popularity contest...its not about making our citizens happy....its about keeping them safe. If any officer can't see this then maybe he needs to find a new career.