PDA

View Full Version : You guys still can't get this done......(Nick Bollea/Hogan)

09-02-2007, 02:12 PM
what is up with your investigation skill in CWPD, if our agency had this minus the charge of Vehicular manslaughter pending we would have had this wrapped up already, you guys need to brush up on your skills or let the big boys handle it, you telling me you can't release anything yet, and howmany witnesses are you gonna let come out of the wood work, this is not meant to offend, everything is lighthearted I know in most areas you agency is top-notch however the people wnat to know, take care and be safe all....

Lenny Briscoe
09-02-2007, 02:54 PM
Yea, BIG BOY, if what you wrote here is typical of your reports, I am glad we are taking out time and doing it correctly.

09-02-2007, 04:23 PM
"out time"??? :?

Dirty Harry
09-02-2007, 09:15 PM
Relax, "Guest" or should I say ST PETE Times reporter. The investigation is ongoing. We wouldn't want to do one of those "No-file investigations" that so many others have. Yea, looks good in the paper, but does it stick.. You'll see soon enough.

09-03-2007, 04:15 AM
Every police agency around here has top notch crash investigators. If you really want to learn something about traffic homicide crash investigations then I suggest you contact one from your agency and ask them about this case. They don't need to know all the particulars involved to be able to explain all the details and will tell you just how involved and complex THI investigations are. Just by listening to your own crash investigators you will learn much and would have not asked such a question.

Every serious crash investigation is a continual fact finding mission. Being in a hurry to finish or close out a case is not a viable option as everyone loses.

09-03-2007, 04:16 AM
Every police agency around here has top notch crash investigators. If you really want to learn something about traffic homicide crash investigations then I suggest you contact one from your agency and ask them about this case. They don't need to know all the particulars involved to be able to explain all the details and will tell you just how involved and complex THI investigations are. Just by listening to your own crash investigators you will learn much and would have not asked such a question.

Every serious crash investigation is a continual fact finding mission. Being in a hurry to finish or close out a case is not a viable option as everyone loses.

09-03-2007, 04:17 AM
Sorry about the duplicate posts..

09-15-2007, 09:33 PM
Which "big boys" are you refering.

09-16-2007, 04:28 AM
Wackenhut Security :)

09-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Hey Secret wanna be. Thanks for letting us know you work for Whacken Hut. :twisted:

09-16-2007, 11:36 PM
well im glad wackenhut still wants to be wana be cops because they suck as firefighters. our Unon ran them out and you guys should toooo

10-01-2007, 05:17 AM
what is up with your investigation skill in CWPD, if our agency had this minus the charge of Vehicular manslaughter pending we would have had this wrapped up already, you guys need to brush up on your skills or let the big boys handle it, you telling me you can't release anything yet, and howmany witnesses are you gonna let come out of the wood work, this is not meant to offend, everything is lighthearted I know in most areas you agency is top-notch however the people wnat to know, take care and be safe all....

we all know fhp is top notch and nobody can beat the crash investigation skills

10-04-2007, 02:02 AM
Take your time on this. Its a media game. You need to wait till this kid is brain dead then jam it down their throats.

10-04-2007, 05:31 AM
Take your time on this. Its a media game. You need to wait till this kid is brain dead then jam it down their throats.

basically the family has to come to grips when to pull the plug, god bless both families, hopefully the hogans/bolleas will take care of the funeral, it will haunt young NICKY B. forever, that will be the unforunate punishment.

10-17-2007, 12:49 AM
it's about damn time, and by the way did anyone see that diagram, hah, my kid took my crash program and was able to draw up a better diagram, wow you guys need some help.

11-03-2007, 12:02 AM
I think the problem people have is - what is the hold up ? If this were any average joe on the street, he would have been charged by now. So what is taking so long in this case ? Does it take 2 and 1/2 months to investigate this accident and file charges ? There have been many accidents since this one that people have been charged already.

11-07-2007, 10:28 PM
He is finally charged.....

http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/ ... s-son.html (http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2007/11/hulk-hogans-son.html)

11-09-2007, 03:40 PM

Last I checked moron agencies don't expedite investigations because "people wanna know." I applaud CPD in NOT catering to the drive by media. What makes you think they did not finish their investigation long ago? You are the retard here, you low-notch idiot.