PDA

View Full Version : FACTS ABOUT THE VOTE ON TIMONEY AND THE DEPUTY

09-02-2007, 03:13 AM
Why is the vote important?
It will support what 4 out of the 5 commissioners feel. That we need a change in how the MPD is managed. The community, the NAACP, the FOP, the MCPBA and countless other organizations want them out. With that type of unity, the City Manager will have to take action.

It will destroy their credibility. Just think worst case scenario. When the DC and the Chief apply for another police department, they will ask:

- Why are you being accused of changing stats?
- How many investigations are currently open against you?
- Why are they doing a vote, something never done in the history of the MPD?
- What example do you set as a Chief accepting $50,000 gifts?
- Why are you unfair with discipline?

Someone is passing a paper comparing reprimands and terminations between Timoney and the past administration. They forget about the 395 throw down cops were included in the last administration. Of course the numbers are different. And, lets not forget all the reprimands that have been rescinded due to the violation of Officer's rights.

Some say what have they done to us?
- Timoney and the DC have placed Officers on R.O.D. status only to bring them back after violating their rights.

- They have eliminated civil service positions for appointed ones to keep control.

- DDRB is a joke.

- They support the infringement on your private life. ie., having contact with so called undesirables.

- They pushed in the last two contracts to get rid of EO.

- Lets not forget about KRONOS.

- Opening traffic on a road where a Police Officer is injured in an traffic accident is far more important than Officer safety and their well being. Just ask the Deputy Chief.

- Operation Difference...Do I need to say more?

- The Deputy Chief pushed to get rid of limited duty officers forcing them to resign or go out 2/3 when they are injured on the job. So if you get shot or in a 317, you're screwed. The FOP fought to keep at least the 2 yr window per Officer (required by law) , and then the 10 person rotation system.

- They enacted the tattoo policy..Making it sound like you're garbage unless you are a clone of the Deputy Chief.

- Extremely restrictive pursuit policy.

- The introduction of the Early Warning System. If you do your job and use the tools that you were trained to use in order to protect yourself, welcome to EWS. To make it worse, it's used against you in court and when getting into specialized units.

I hope this information gives you a much clearer perspective of this adminisration. On September 4th, vote NO for change!

09-02-2007, 03:21 AM
Sept 4th is symbolic. No matter what happens these guys will always be known as No Confidence

09-02-2007, 03:54 AM
Great post. Thank u for explaining it in terms that even their rabid fans cant dispute.
September 4th,NO CONFIDENCE FOR BOTH.
PATRIA O MUERTE,VENCEREMOS!

09-02-2007, 02:15 PM
its clear as day now. im voting no!!

09-02-2007, 02:31 PM
I Vote NO !!!

Time for change! Many great officers have quit over the past years because of this draconian style management. This is not Germany.

09-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Isaw a memo posted at the station that showed figures on dicipline stats. once again this administration is playing with the stats. For those of you who were not here then, let me give you a little reminder. this free loading Chief was hired in mid 2003, He did not make the deputy for a good 7 months. chief darling was a assitant chief untill he got the job at the school board. so once again lets look at the numbers now. because this administration actually began serving dicipline from january of 2004,2005,2006, show these numbers to the boys those are the real numbers not to mention what has gone on this year these last 9 months have been pure hell in this place. DONT KID YOURSELFS VOTE NO GET RID OF THIS ADMINISTRATION......

09-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Wow! The propaganda machine is working 24/7. It is better than the one Fidel uses.
Listen,only a fool would believe anything coming from these master chefs.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO BRING THE TRUTH TO LIGHT:
SEPTEMBER 4TH, VOTE NO CONFIDENCE ON BOTH AND LET THE POWERS TO BE KNOW,WE WONT TAKE THIS ABUSE ANYMORE!!!!!

09-02-2007, 07:02 PM
vote no!!

09-02-2007, 07:46 PM
Dont forget officers that basically retire and dont take advantage of the DROP, officers that are in the DROP and leave early due to the state of oppression. SGTS that want to give up their rank, officers calling in sick to off-duty jobs, officers being drafted over and over again forced to work, no consideration for your family or your health. All these things should have sounded off some alarms to the staff. But the arrogance blinded them, because NONE of those things affect THEM. THEY dont care, now THEY are walking around being friendly I think its a little too late for such hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE THEM OUT!!!!

09-02-2007, 08:03 PM
FOLKS LETS KEEP UP THE PRESSURE, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN SUCH AN OUT-CRY FOR CHANGE. IT CROSSES ALL LINES, BLACK, WHITE, LATIN, FEMALE, MALE, NEW OFFICERS, OLD TIMERS, PATROL OFFICERS, DETECTIVES. ITS NOT JUST ONE GROUP THEY CAN SAY IS COMPLAINING, ITS EVERYONE.

09-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Why isn't frank casanova supporting the F.O.P. ???? Could it be that he is looking out for himself, becuase if he says something against the BK &amp T$ he's back in patrol and we all know casanova can't run with the big dogs in patrol..

09-02-2007, 09:28 PM
For the love of god,stay focused.
Lets get these S.O.B.'S out of office..........
Vote NO CONFIDENCE on SEPT.4TH OR SUT THE FU.. UP!

09-03-2007, 12:09 AM
Porfavor men,vote no confidence en Septiembre 4 cause comandante Alfonso me tiene loco,,,,,,,,
Donde esta Raul??

09-03-2007, 12:50 AM
The chief was quoted that he doesn't know why officers are upset with him. Well this man is in a state of denial, T$$$$$, for one you took a 54,000.00 gift, you did not report it and you were caught lying. Your arrogance reminds those of us who lived under CASTRO's TIRANY that we will exercise our ability to send the entire law enforcement community that it is not OK for a CHIEF OF POLICE to have a double statndard. T$$$$$$$ you have lost all credibility with the CHIEFS OF POLICE in Miami Dade COunty.

09-03-2007, 12:52 AM
I Vote Hell to the NO!!

09-03-2007, 04:05 AM
vote no. timoney i told you that im your friend and you just promoted me. but, the truth is i hate you. you're a racist pig.

09-03-2007, 06:30 AM
Sean,what part of we hate u dont u understand? You are the reason hundreds of hard working good cops have left.
Get some dignity back and get the faguzie out of here and take Frank Fernandez with you!

09-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Hey T$ don't worry...so you took a 50,000 car gift. You violated every protester's rights during the FTAA. And you have been offensively exaggerating your own importance since you got to Miami. Come and smoke a duby with us, and all your problems will go away. Make sure you bring some of son's stash with you, I heard everybody is after those lucky charms. By the way, dont even think about bringing that lame arse Fernandez with you. He really gives me the creeps and, by the looks of him, It appears that he is a little affected with constipation. I can see right through him. He looks to be a person that was dork all is life, but knows how to take the promotional test well, and is in some way related to the Mayor. I get bad vibes from this over egoistically dude. Even slimy, shady people like me have standards you know.

09-03-2007, 03:42 PM
Wupieeee,tomorrow will be our labor day holiday but only after we vote these guys out.
VOTE NO CONFIDENCE AND SEND A STRONG STATEMENT. WE ARE NOT LAZY BUT WE DONT LIKE WORKING FOR SLAVE MASTERS WITHOUT A CONSCIENCE AND HYPOCRITES TO BAT!