PDA

View Full Version : Time for me to Vent MY Anger

09-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Dear MPD,
I have ALWAYS been the voice of reason and understanding in the World of Stalin(frankie) and Hitler(teemoney) at the MPD, and their many, many youth Underlords in this administration ! But, I think that there are times when we need to focus our Anger and Positive Frustration on the ones who really cause it, Teemoney and frankiepoo ! My policy is, Reap what you Sew. You Get Back, what you have done to others. The Chief (never here) and d/c (look at me) need to understand that we are unified, resolved, and steadfast in our decision of NO CONFIDENCE. This vote, our vote, will send a clear message to the citizens of Miami, that these CLOWNS are not serving our, or the citizens best interest ! They are driven by stats, numbers and arrests. But they constantly lie and say, We are not driven by numbers. I will tell the communities and the F.O.P., that we, as voting members, are supporting this action and that we have seen good police officers ridiculed, scorned, and left with NO option but to retire, because they can't take the BULLSNOT of Teemoney and his band of followers, IE: frankiepoo !

I am tired. I am not my normal slam-bashing self tonight. It's because I had worked for 17 hours straight, without a break, because I was the only lieutenant on, for a while, because several people called in sick tonight. Every officer that calls in sick means that I have to force an officer that has worked their entire shift to stay, against their will, until I can staff someone to replace them ! But, the Chief will tell you that EVERYTHING IS FINE ! LIAR ! LIAR !

All is NOT well, at MPD. Let me take a side step, for a moment. A brother and friend of mine pointed out 2 cases, very-very similar to Chief Teemoney's little SCANDAL. One, was an officer in the late 80's that took a free Lincoln Town Car as payment for his services to Miami. He was arrested, fired, and sent to PRISON.

Unfortunately, I have to bring up another Chief, and a man I think should STILL be running this City, Warshaw. He took a credit card and paid for some lingerie, yee-haw, but he paid his debt back. So, he was sent to prison because he paid it back by check. Mail fraud. Wow, that's how bad Carollo had to stoop, to ruin a good man, with mail fraud. What a jerk. Warshaw was a good man, and still is, as good as they get !

WHERE IS THE FEDERAL TASK FORCE TO ARREST JOHN F. TIMONEY ? HE STOLE A CAR FOR ONE YEAR, PAID IT ONLY WHEN HE WAS CAUGHT, AND LIED ABOUT IT TO INVESTIGATORS AND THE MEDIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT OTHER PROOF DO YOU NEED ????????????????
Beside the fact that HE has Police Officers resigning daily, weekly, and at a sickening rate, due to his Stalin underling, Frank Fernandez !

He says he's going to have FDLE investigate his numbers. Whoopie Doo. They won't find ANYTHING. Because, he cooks the books before they become final STATS. You can't find it if it's been changed before you get to it. Hey, FDLE, He puts so much pressure on his book-cookers that they have it vanished because He encourages CHANGING OF SIGNALS ! If it was or is a robbery, the Commanders are under such pressure that at a street level, they switch it to a theft, THROUGH the patrol officer. And, just like MAGIC, it's not a robbery, it's a theft. Can you fault a patrol officer that is given a Direct Order by a Commander ? NO !!! If you try to even challenge a Commander in this regime, You will be crucified, by D/Chief Stalin (aka Fernandez) !

Nobody, but a select few, question the ACTIONS of this NASTY REGIME. Most of us who do, are immediately transferred to an outpost in the Arctic Circle, on midnights with bad days off. The ones who stand strong, like Officers, Sergeants, and Lieutenants, (who know who they are) need to be praised for their loyalty and determination to their belief that WE will survive the likes of this poisonous regime, and emerge as a stronger and unified fraternity ! United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

God Bless The Good Men And Women Of The REAL Miami Police Department, And God Bless This City. That is all, Car 54.

09-01-2007, 10:52 AM
A Fantastic Point was Pointed Out To Me, if Hitler aka(Teemoney) is using his luxury Lexus SUV on duty, and is driving on City Of Miami TAX PAYER FUEL, then he is guilty of ANOTHER FELONY ! Hey Teemony, why don't you SPARE the good citizens of Miami ANOTHER SCANDAL ? Just get OUT OF HERE ! We have burned you on too many things ! Imagine that, a bunch of flunkie cops with no education nailed your coffin. So Go Home, to whatever is your home and stew there ! and PLEASE, take (Stalin) Frankeepoo with You ! You jerks make such a Nice Couple !

09-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Oh my God, I am Very tired and so are my troops ! But, they keep e-mailing me about other issues that I should bring to everyones attention on this forum.

Why is Teemony still a Chief ? Ask State Attorney Rundle, because they have dinner at various places, all over the City, all the time. I am NOT suggesting that Her Majesty is involved in an inappropriate relationship with Chief Teemoney. It's just ironic, when you get money and power and money and more money together, often times the lobbyist with the most money WINS. Therefore, (Hilter) aka Chief Teemony are friends with the right people, in many ways.

Who pays for Chief Teemony's home ? THE TAX PAYERS. Who pays for Teemoney's wife's car ? HE DOES. And, what kind of car is it ? That's right, a LEXUS ! The LEXUS that YOU denied she has. The same one that the CBS reporter was asking about, before Temoney lost his composure and stomped off, during the questions from reporter Nelson. The ULTIMATE fact that YOU, Chief Teemoney LIED, AGAIN !

OOps, does the truth HURT Chief ? Hey, let's bring up some extra spicy garbage for the unethical reporters to chew on. Isn't it true, Chief Dirtbag, that the very same guy that gave you the FREE LEXUS is in fact a City Of Miami Police Auxiliary Officer ? Deny it, I dare you ! He used an ENTIRE FLEET OF FREE LEXUS LUXURY CARS TO SHOW UP AT NATIONAL NIGHT OUT, FOR YOU ! AT BAYFRONT PARK ! Deny it now, Chief !

You can't. You accepted ANOTHER gratuity that is FORBIDDEN in the City Of Miami Departmental Policy Manual, a book that REAL POLICE OFFICERS READ, AND HOLD TRUE. I guess you will claim ignorance, you didn't know that it's illegal to take a bribe. Huh ? Get your way out of this. You CAN'T ! You are a Dirtbag !

CAR 54 sees all, and knows alot more than you think, DUMMY !
Don't worry, Frankiepoo is not exempt from my truth. He is now, Chief of Operations. New title, new responsibilities, Yep ? No. Who created that ?

He is a sucker-victim of REAL COPS. AND REAL OFFICERS WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO HIS GARBAGE !!!!!!!!!! They will stand up to this, AND ALL THE REAL MIAMI POLICE, WILL VOTE 'NO CONFIDENCE' AGAINST CHIEF TIMONEY AND FRANK FERNANDEZ UNTIL WE GET THESE PIGS OUT OF OFFICE.

We have enough garbage, we are just trying to filter the good, the bad, and the ugly. WE DESERVE BETTER.

09-01-2007, 01:21 PM
You can ask for computer runs showing original signal then final signal and see where CAD changes were made. Then you go to the reports and check the criime elements, narrative description and MO to track where the crimes may have been erroneously reported on purpose.

CAD is used for dispatch and documenting when and what type reports should be written and turned in to records. The written report should properly document the elements of the crime, MO, etc. It is those factors that determine the offense type not what the CAD signal is called from State to State. Utilizing the UCR guidelines the Records system then calculates the UCR Crime Rate and that is turned in to FDLE, then the FBI. Occasionally FDLE audits are done on the UCR reporting system in a department. Seems like a thorough one is needed here. [/b]

09-01-2007, 01:28 PM
You most not have been on when Donny was a P O. And as to his being a good chief? A good chief doesn't get a free lexus and doesn't steal 80 grand. And that is a fact you don't seem to grasp. All his goodness went down the tubes by his acts of theft. Do not blame crazy Joe, Joe wasn't the one to use children's monies to support a lavish life style. And Donny, like his brother, never passed a promotional exam, or do any street supervision. They just sucked up to the powers and poof, i am a boss. He is another one who is don't do as I do, do as I say. Bring back a thief? Why? so he can steal more. Besides as a convicted felon, he can't be a cop. He did commit a crime and some fools still think it was a mistake. $ 2,000 could be a mistake, 80 grand, is not a mistake, it is thievery on a grand scale.

09-01-2007, 02:17 PM
You most not have been on when Donny was a P O. And as to his being a good chief? A good chief doesn't get a free lexus and doesn't steal 80 grand. And that is a fact you don't seem to grasp. All his goodness went down the tubes by his acts of theft. Do not blame crazy Joe, Joe wasn't the one to use children's monies to support a lavish life style. And Donny, like his brother, never passed a promotional exam, or do any street supervision. They just sucked up to the powers and poof, i am a boss. He is another one who is don't do as I do, do as I say. Bring back a thief? Why? so he can steal more. Besides as a convicted felon, he can't be a cop. He did commit a crime and some fools still think it was a mistake. $ 2,000 could be a mistake, 80 grand, is not a mistake, it is thievery on a grand scale.

How did he stole $80,000.00?. The Lexus was loaned to him by the owner.

If we're going to get picky why not arrest every single officer in the City for accepting free cafe cubano and meals. Baby thats corruption too. :roll: