PDA

View Full Version : Question

08-31-2007, 06:01 AM
I am heading up to Stone Mountain to go camping in 2 weeks. Can anyone advise if it is nice and/or a safe area? Someone told me not to stray outside the park. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and stay safe.

02-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Its Dekalb County... easy answer dont go outside the park... Now keep in mind that they have had a homicide or two inside the park most recent two-three years ago when some thugs tried to rob the entry fee person at the front gate.. But its a pretty nice park they have their own police dept and i would say if you stay in the park you wont have any problems and will prob. have a great time....

03-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Oh that reply makes me feel real safe. You're too funny......

Its Dekalb County... easy answer dont go outside the park... Now keep in mind that they have had a homicide or two inside the park most recent two-three years ago when some thugs tried to rob the entry fee person at the front gate.. But its a pretty nice park they have their own police dept and i would say if you stay in the park you wont have any problems and will prob. have a great time....