PDA

View Full Version : Poker run

08-30-2007, 04:21 PM
Hello my fellow bikers.
I know that their is a lot of excitement in the air with all this stuff about ethics and chiefs,blah blah ,{I just got back from China}but is anyone going on the poker run?
If anyone is,post, so we can get together on the way or once at the keys!

Our group is leaving Friday but others are going on thursday. Let me know so we can share some good times and chat about all the exciting stuff,haha.
Oh,BTW,there is a report out on our site that says your chief,Gerald, might come over and serve as chief,if in fact our boss is removed.
Any truth to this? I thought Gerald was happy over there?
Bikers rule!
P.S. Carlito,u need to get a bike!

09-17-2007, 08:12 PM
Hello my brothers in blue. I just got in from the poker run and it was a blast! Apart from ALL the great entertainment,the ride was special cause before we left,we heard Metro was able to take out the wicked one!!
I saw many cops on the route and in the Keys but none from S.B.P.D.?

In the Key,We saluted brother Somohanos bravery and his sacrifice and took comfort in knowing that he is resting in our saviours arms! Yes,we had a few in his name!!
The wicked too is resting for Satan has a place for folks like him,R.I.HELL,U animal!

Btw Carlos or Joey, brother Somohano looked familiar to me. Was he the guy who used to work with u guys and 35ed with us at the Sports grill??

Carlito,we have a bike for u so start begging your alpha for permission,haha..
BERT