PDA

View Full Version : Kerr's FOP blog?

08-30-2007, 03:57 PM
I see that on Kerr's blog,{Miami Police FOP,he has come to terms with the fact that T$ needs to go cause he has violated all the rules. Thats a good start but how about the DEPUTY,Kerr??
Why are u loyal to him? Isnt he the reason why cops are flying out of here left and right?
Isnt he the real reason why we want T$ gone?
Come on G! Join the rest of the dept. and RECOGNIZE!!!!
No,we are not disgruntled. You are correct on that but we are sick of the B.S.!!!!
SEPT4,G. BOTH MUST BE SHOWN OUR DEISDAIN FOR THEIR LACK OF REAL LEADERSHIP !!

08-30-2007, 04:22 PM
how can i get to his blog?

08-30-2007, 04:27 PM
http://www.miamipolicefop.blogspot.com/
I think thats it.

08-30-2007, 08:36 PM
I had a long talk with Kerr yesterday when I voted. He is not supporting the D.C. He is concerned, as many others are, about the way things have transpired. When Timoney made a serious error Armando decided to kill two birds with one stone and take out the D.C. as well. Only problem was he wasn't prepared and now we have lost the media and some of the public. Not to mention the Commissioners are starting to back off earlier statements demanding that Timoney step down. Check Sarnoff's last statement. Armandos accusations will never lead back to the D.C. However, there are many P.O.s that will be under the microscope. Kerr wants the same thing as most do, but wants it done the right way. Armando is becoming the same as the D.C. A person who thinks he is all-powerful and surrounds himself with yes men. We may win this battle but the price may be very high.

08-30-2007, 08:46 PM
I had a long talk with Kerr yesterday when I voted. He is not supporting the D.C. He is concerned, as many others are, about the way things have transpired. When Timoney made a serious error Armando decided to kill two birds with one stone and take out the D.C. as well. Only problem was he wasn't prepared and now we have lost the media and some of the public. Not to mention the Commissioners are starting to back off earlier statements demanding that Timoney step down. Check Sarnoff's last statement. Armandos accusations will never lead back to the D.C. However, there are many P.O.s that will be under the microscope. Kerr wants the same thing as most do, but wants it done the right way. Armando is becoming the same as the D.C. A person who thinks he is all-powerful and surrounds himself with yes men. We may win this battle but the price may be very high.

My fellow officers, beware of FIFTH COLUNISTS learn below:

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-90 ... fth-column (http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9034225/fifth-column)

08-30-2007, 09:12 PM
I had a long talk with Kerr yesterday when I voted. He is not supporting the D.C. He is concerned, as many others are, about the way things have transpired. When Timoney made a serious error Armando decided to kill two birds with one stone and take out the D.C. as well. Only problem was he wasn't prepared and now we have lost the media and some of the public. Not to mention the Commissioners are starting to back off earlier statements demanding that Timoney step down. Check Sarnoff's last statement. Armandos accusations will never lead back to the D.C. However, there are many P.O.s that will be under the microscope. Kerr wants the same thing as most do, but wants it done the right way. Armando is becoming the same as the D.C. A person who thinks he is all-powerful and surrounds himself with yes men. We may win this battle but the price may be very high. You cannot compare Sgt Armando to the deputy, in the 11 years I have been here I have NEVER seen a person more vendictive then the Deputy! 95% of the people I have spoken to want the deputy out. CBS 4, New TImes and the Sunpost still see the truth. This administration makes its own policies regardless of state law........and that my friend is fact!

Phaedrus11
08-31-2007, 04:07 AM
My feelings on the Chief haven?t changed much. I am still more offended by the denial then the actual taking of the free car.

The problems I see with the Deputy?s office are similar to the problems that I see with the union. Both entities surround themselves with people with the same point of view. Both entities are not very receptive to criticism or a different point of view. Both react negatively when challenged. Both entities, in my opinion, are out of touch with the rank and file and only hear from a small minority within the department. If your employees (still talking about both entities) are afraid to give an opinion or deliver criticism then they will stop doing so. When that happens you close the door to the ivory tower and will never know when something is wrong?. until they kick the door in, and by then it?s usually too late.

I believe in the power of the union and I think we are most powerful when we move in unison. Regardless of my personal opinions about it, the vote is here and we must all move in unison.

I?ll be working the polls on Sept 4th, North Station. If you haven?t voted yet please do so on Tuesday.

Kerr

08-31-2007, 05:38 AM
My feelings on the Chief haven?t changed much. I am still more offended by the denial then the actual taking of the free car.

The problems I see with the Deputy?s office are similar to the problems that I see with the union. Both entities surround themselves with people with the same point of view. Both entities are not very receptive to criticism or a different point of view. Both react negatively when challenged. Both entities, in my opinion, are out of touch with the rank and file and only hear from a small minority within the department. If your employees (still talking about both entities) are afraid to give an opinion or deliver criticism then they will stop doing so. When that happens you close the door to the ivory tower and will never know when something is wrong?. until they kick the door in, and by then it?s usually too late.

I believe in the power of the union and I think we are most powerful when we move in unison. Regardless of my personal opinions about it, the vote is here and we must all move in unison.

I?ll be working the polls on Sept 4th, North Station. If you haven?t voted yet please do so on Tuesday.

Kerr Kerr, I use to work with you and I am proud of what you have accomplished but, you are riding the fence. Your in a position to make a change, a much needed change! I have to admire Ortiz for taking a stand, although the odds are against him he stood up for what is right. I sat in armando's office ready to quit after a bad investigation in this department and armando convinced me not to. Like many in this department that have been through hell, this vote is a no brainer. Yes, it probably wont change much but, a message has been sent. I already see a change, UNITY.

09-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Kerr put a poll on his blog

vote now

go go go go go

09-02-2007, 11:46 PM

Kerr Kerr, I use to work with you and I am proud of what you have accomplished but, you are riding the fence. Your in a position to make a change, a much needed change! I have to admire Ortiz for taking a stand, although the odds are against him he stood up for what is right. I sat in armando's office ready to quit after a bad investigation in this department and armando convinced me not to. Like many in this department that have been through hell, this vote is a no brainer. Yes, it probably wont change much but, a message has been sent. I already see a change, UNITY.

ORTIZ WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY GEEEEZ LOUISE!

09-03-2007, 04:02 AM
T$ was seen with the ORTIZ at the Orange Bowl. They were overheard planning on how to get rid of Kerr since he has no balls.

Kerr equals PROFESSIONAL FENCE CLIMBER

Phaedrus11
09-03-2007, 04:09 AM
To answer the question, you can only vote for one choice.
Sorry you have pick the head or the chief.

09-03-2007, 05:05 AM

Kerr

Small Minority? Tell you what, when you have to eat. well let's say crow, on Tuesday, resign form the FOP post you have. Why, because it's YOU who is out of touch with reality, or really in bed with the deputy chief. either way, YOUR credibility is SHOT. This BK has called us all, rogue and lazy. ALL OF US, active and retired. His arrogance is unbelievable. That comment has insulted every cop who has worn an MPD shoulder patch. Insulted our honorable DEAD, who have their names on the wall in the lobby. Frankie, go to that wall and tell them they are Lazy and corrupt. You really feel you are that superior to be judge and jury? And in case you don't remember, with timony's wanting to F the cubans, he spit on your ethnic heritage. But if your getting rid of the rogue and lazy, start with Timony. Then fire yourself. Then, insult us all who have worn the MPD patch. Vote to remove this psycho from the fourth floor. Show him how hard we work to get him FIRED.

Phaedrus11
09-03-2007, 05:54 AM
Small Minority? Tell you what, when you have to eat. well let's say crow, on Tuesday, resign form the FOP post you have. Why, because it's YOU who is out of touch with reality, or really in bed with the deputy chief. either way, YOUR credibility is SHOT. This BK has called us all, rogue and lazy. ALL OF US, active and retired. His arrogance is unbelievable. That comment has insulted every cop who has worn an MPD shoulder patch. Insulted our honorable DEAD, who have their names on the wall in the lobby. Frankie, go to that wall and tell them they are Lazy and corrupt. You really feel you are that superior to be judge and jury? And in case you don't remember, with timony's wanting to F the cubans, he spit on your ethnic heritage. But if your getting rid of the rogue and lazy, start with Timony. Then fire yourself. Then, insult us all who have worn the MPD patch. Vote to remove this psycho from the fourth floor. Show him how hard we work to get him FIRED.

There is a possibility that I am out of touch but I try every day to listen to the members and answer any questions they have.
I?d be willing to bet that I collected more absentee votes then any of the other E board members. I picked up well over 100 votes. Feel free to ask any of them if I tried to influence their vote in any way. I traveled to all three stations, all three shifts, CID, IA, The Bridge, property, training, and even the FOD office. I met nervous members in ?secret? locations and picked up ballots in the parking lot, under the gaze of the Chief.

I wanted this vote to be legitimate and the only way that was going to happen is with every sworn member voting. As I talked to the members I was surprised at the amount of venom directed toward the Deputy. In that regard I was out of touch. I knew the rank and file was upset but I had no idea to what degree.

Talking with such a cross section of sworn members had an influence on my vote. So maybe I am out of touch, but my credibility if far from shot. I?m not sitting on the fence, I still think the vote was ill timed and for the wrong reasons. I chose to abide by the vote of the membership and worked to that end. I still believe in the union and I?ll work as hard as anyone to have our voices heard. Not to mention getting up at 5 in the morning on Tuesday.

Kerr

09-03-2007, 06:10 AM
Kerr,maybe some of us were a little to hard on you,I know I was!
In a democracy,its okay to disagree and I feel we were to quick to judge.
You have been an excellent FOP board member and I thank u for your hard work!
The truth is that our deputy has done so many of us wrong and has betrayed so many vets and retirees that we can no longer,in good faith support him!!!!
I am glad to see that he no longer pulls the wool over your eyes. You might still like him,thats your perogative,heck man,Casanova is his snitch but please keep it to yourself and let us cast these demons far from MPD.
Thank u for looking farther than many here who seek only more compensation!
We never believed in tmoney,he is an outsider but Frank must go too!

09-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Those quick to jump on Kerr can't seem to see past your hatred of the D.C. Kerr's concerns are the same as many other members of the F.O.P. Not that the vote was initiated, but that the timing was terrible. Not only did Armando come out publicly and state that he did not fully investigate the charges, he then added that he had never spoke with the Chief regarding his concerns. Now the union comes out and admits they were the ones that leaked the news of the Chief's Lexus to the media. If Armando had information regarding a possible criminal act, which it is, why did he not provide that information to the State Attorney's office before the media?
Talk to people in public and members of the media and you will see the tide is now turning against us. Believe what you will, but there is no one better at using the media than this Chief. Unlike Armando he is well- spoken and projects a very good image. Instead of waiting right before the commission meeting to bring out any possible misconduct Armando did so with enough time so that the Chief could actually counter his attack and turn things in his favor. We need to stop worrying about the backstabbing and ask ourselves: What are we gonna do when the vote passes easily but it fails to get rid of anybody?

09-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Those quick to jump on Kerr can't seem to see past your hatred of the D.C. Kerr's concerns are the same as many other members of the F.O.P. Not that the vote was initiated, but that the timing was terrible. Not only did Armando come out publicly and state that he did not fully investigate the charges, he then added that he had never spoke with the Chief regarding his concerns. Now the union comes out and admits they were the ones that leaked the news of the Chief's Lexus to the media. If Armando had information regarding a possible criminal act, which it is, why did he not provide that information to the State Attorney's office before the media?
Talk to people in public and members of the media and you will see the tide is now turning against us. Believe what you will, but there is no one better at using the media than this Chief. Unlike Armando he is well- spoken and projects a very good image. Instead of waiting right before the commission meeting to bring out any possible misconduct Armando did so with enough time so that the Chief could actually counter his attack and turn things in his favor. We need to stop worrying about the backstabbing and ask ourselves: What are we gonna do when the vote passes easily but it fails to get rid of anybody?The staff continues to write on here.

09-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Talk to people in public and members of the media and you will see the tide is now turning against us. Believe what you will, but there is no one better at using the media than this Chief. Unlike Armando he is well- spoken and projects a very good image. Instead of waiting right before the commission meeting to bring out any possible misconduct Armando did so with enough time so that the Chief could actually counter his attack and turn things in his favor. We need to stop worrying about the backstabbing and ask ourselves: What are we gonna do when the vote passes easily but it fails to get rid of anybody?The staff continues to write on here.

It sounded well written and well thought out. As usual, whenever someone offers a differing opinion, it gets discounted as being written by a staff member. Believe me, they don't care!!!

09-03-2007, 06:55 PM

It sounded well written and well thought out. As usual, whenever someone offers a differing opinion, it gets discounted as being written by a staff member. Believe me, they don't care!!!you see, they read this, and get mad, they are scared and hiding amoung us

09-03-2007, 07:54 PM
YEP, THEY BETTER B SCARED!

09-04-2007, 05:16 AM
I just wish my late friend, Ben (RIP) were here now to cast his no confidence vote in the D.C... I know that he would have a big grin on his face right about now.

09-04-2007, 06:02 AM
amen I sure he is smiling

09-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Ker has an outstanding FOP blog. By the substance it contains, it is obvious he has no 33's. Kerr I'll hook you up brother, I got a couple of 33's I'm about to give the boot to. I'll toss them your way, just don't talk about FOP shite to them.

09-04-2007, 09:09 PM
There is no reasoning with Mr. soon to be a lieutenant Kerr. And that is the reason behind his un-dying loyalty to the DC....Its Ok Kerr, just don't forget to wipe your nose when you finish. :wink: