PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT NOTICE

08-29-2007, 09:33 PM
:!:
NOTICE : This department requires no physical fitness program.
Everyone gets enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down the boss, knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility, and pushing their luck.

08-30-2007, 03:54 AM
NOTICE : This department requires no physical fitness program.
Everyone gets enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down the boss, knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility, and pushing their luck.

Hey come on now. Lets not knock a very critical WMPD exercise program. The Chief has a important one.Chief RP works out at the CITY GYM every day after consuming several double bacon cheeseburgers at J Alexanders. He(and DS) are to good to work out with us at the police department gym and train with us but that is okay as they hang with FLPD people from whence they came.He then continues his exercise program by trying to POUND the rank and file of the WMPD into submission day by day but is losing the battle. The " fraternity" that know how to police the city are leaving not because of the pounding but because other agencies know their talent and experience, and how valuable that type of police officer can be to a community. RP reminds me of a boxer who continues to hit a opponent but cannot ever win or score a knockout because the other guy is just a bit to clever and piles up points to win the decision.

09-25-2007, 01:00 AM
IMPORTAINY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! IMPORTAINT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

The results are in. Officer Kojerk has been announced as the PBA Representative replacing the one vacant opening. Imagine that. The one guy (or gal) that has been behind so many scandals has been now appointed to be a representative, representing the members of the union with discipline. Does this mean that he can no longer take notes and/or lie about other officers. This is the most UNBELIEVEABLE appointment I have ever seen in my years as a LEO. Please GOD. Help me buy the remaining time I have left in this absolute S@#!T HOLE

09-25-2007, 02:04 AM
IMPORTAINY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! IMPORTAINT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

The results are in. Officer Kojerk has been announced as the PBA Representative replacing the one vacant opening. Imagine that. The one guy (or gal) that has been behind so many scandals has been now appointed to be a representative, representing the members of the union with discipline. Does this mean that he can no longer take notes and/or lie about other officers. This is the most UNBELIEVEABLE appointment I have ever seen in my years as a LEO. Please GOD. Help me buy the remaining time I have left in this absolute S@#!T HOLE

Wow. Good for KOJERK, very, very bad for the rank and file of our department. Now that most of the stand up people who where rep's have left or got promoted, we have now scraped the bottom of the barrel of the people who we have left and came up with someone who has NO integrity or credibility.with those left who are professionals. It used to be that the RAT SQUAD in relation to police work meant the I.A. Squad. I guess in our department it refers to the PBA reps GG & EC. Hey how do we contact the FOP?

09-25-2007, 11:50 AM
WATCH OUT - WHATEVER KOJERK IS INVOLVED WITH ONLY HAS ONE AGENDA. WE THOUGHT HE WAS BAD AS A GOSSIPY OLD LADY AT THE FRONT DESK, THEN HE WAS A NOTE TAKING RAT ON THE ROAD, THEN HE BECAME AN FTO SO HE COULD SPREAD THE HATE (HOW DID HE BECOME AN FTO WITH NO EXPERIENCE - AFTER ALL HE RUNS AWAY FROM CRIMINALS AND SITS AND HAS TEA EVERY AFTERNOON WITH HR DEPARTMENT) NOW HE WILL BE A SELF CENTERED POLITICAL PAWN. HA HA HA HA. HAS HE MADE AN ARREST YET????? HE SURE DOES ANSWER UP FOR ANY NON VIOLENT NON-IN PROGRESS CALL, OR A QUICK BACK UP SINCE THERE WILL BE A REAL COP ON SCENE.

09-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Scott Newton (the so called Mayor) likes everyone to think things are running fine. Most citizens are not aware that all of this is going on. They try to keep it a secret and blame it on trouble makers. That is how they justify the problems. If questions are asked at the Council meeting, they are never answered. Or if they are, it is done on the side when no one else is around so the response can not be disputed. That is how the little snake works. All of you need to start informing the public of all the problems in these blogs. Especially if laws and policies have been broken. Also about the unquailfied Police Chief that they are trying to say is doing a good job. (What a JOKE). The more people that know the community is no longer safe the more concerns and heat the Commission will have. Also on election day it will be remembered. That is if some of them don't go to jail first. Can you imagine having Newton as a Rep? Besides not even being remotely qualified. What a disaster.

REMEMBER THE MORE PEOPLE THAT KNOW THE BETTER.

09-26-2007, 03:34 AM
Scott Newton (the so called Mayor) likes everyone to think things are running fine. Most citizens are not aware that all of this is going on. They try to keep it a secret and blame it on trouble makers. That is how they justify the problems. If questions are asked at the Council meeting, they are never answered. Or if they are, it is done on the side when no one else is around so the response can not be disputed. That is how the little snake works. All of you need to start informing the public of all the problems in these blogs. Especially if laws and policies have been broken. Also about the unquailfied Police Chief that they are trying to say is doing a good job. (What a JOKE). The more people that know the community is no longer safe the more concerns and heat the Commission will have. Also on election day it will be remembered. That is if some of them don't go to jail first. Can you imagine having Newton as a Rep? Besides not even being remotely qualified. What a disaster.

This Commission is going to have major problems come election time. There are things that are going to be released against Scott Newton, his staff ( danielle) that are going to make the race for seat 92 very interesting. Down right embarrasing for Scott and his family.Scott and his pretend wife, Cindy, have very loose lips when they drink which is quite often and in public. They have aliented some VERY well to do people and finaciers in Wilton Manors and in surrouding areas. Joe Angelo and Boyko can do all the damage control they want in the gay community but tapes are tapes, facts are facts , pictures are pictures so the community can judge for themselves if they want somebody whose mission in life is to put headliners in cars and screwing the city employees making major political decisions for them. Due Time Friends.

REMEMBER THE MORE PEOPLE THAT KNOW THE BETTER.