PDA

View Full Version : city vehicles

08-29-2007, 06:45 PM
I think its a shame that T$ can drive a new 55,000 car for free and there are no new cars or even any money for cars to be fixed!!! You need to go to Lexus of Kendall and have them give you all new police cars. It's pretty sad that such a well know department has such crappy cars and on top of that treats you all like DIRT!! I use to work for that department and had high hopes for it. I made a decision to leave that would be best for me and my family. It just upsets me that all of the great officers that are still here and its nothing but DRAMA and BS!! Just stick together and stay strong!! Also, everyone needs to go and vote in Sept. If I could I would send a vote VIA e-mail if possible! I have been reading all of the postings lately and am happy to say... I told you T$, you will go down and along with that dipsh*t Deputy Chief of yours!! Good luck to all of you and don't back down!!!!

08-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Many of us out here are aware of your fight against injustice and tyranny and the double standards. We support you in this fight to bring back the MPD we love. The one where getting the offender responsible and not DIPS and milk crate offenders, was the way we worked. We can't vote and it would not be fair if we did, as we are not under lexus man and BK's rule. But you are following in a long time FOP tradition of standing up to the city's politicians and doing what is right. Ladies and gentlemen VOTE ON SEPT. 4. Time to stand up, and say NO MORE , by your vote. But whatever the outcome, always cover each other's back.

08-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Who are the other FREE Lexus drivers? Are they command officers, their family members, who?

08-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Who are the other FREE Lexus drivers? Are they command officers, their family members, who?

I have no idea what you are talking about. What ever you know, call the SAO.

05-25-2008, 03:10 AM
??????

05-27-2008, 03:08 PM
what's up with the new hours of the motor pool

05-27-2008, 04:07 PM
what are the new hours?

05-29-2008, 04:33 AM
Does anyone know when we are getting new cars. I here that we are going with the Impala's. Is this a good thing or what. I don't know anything about cars. Can anyone advise?

05-29-2008, 04:51 AM
Impala's!

05-29-2008, 06:46 AM
what are the new hours?Motor pool new hours are from 630am to 300pm. Don't forget all the breaks in between. If you think it was hard getting an appointment before, now it will be impossible.