PDA

View Full Version : INTELL FROM CITY HALL

08-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Of the 5 commissioners who told the voters they would do their best, FOUR of the five want to fire Timony. Our brother trooper does NOT. And it's his voters who are the most, getting shafted. VOTERS TAKE NOTE!!!!!!!!!

08-29-2007, 12:02 AM
I AM NOT SURPRISED. TROOPER SANCHEZ WEASELED HIS WAY INTO POLITICS,HE USED THE FHP,AND HAS BEEN AGAINST COPS SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE.
THIS GUY IS NIETHER A FRIEND TO COPS OR TO THE FOLKS HE REPRESENTS.
SHAME ON U JOE. BUT I GUESS DRUNKS BACK EACH OTHER!!

08-29-2007, 12:05 AM
Commanders are running around the station scared. Remember when we marched together infront of city hall, THERE WERE NO COMMANDERS PRESENT NOR THE CHEIF AND EL DON DEPUTY. Do not let the commanders scare you show them how you feel about this adminstration SEPT 4

08-29-2007, 12:06 AM
I AM NOT SURPRISED. TROOPER SANCHEZ WEASELED HIS WAY INTO POLITICS,HE USED THE FHP,AND HAS BEEN AGAINST COPS SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE.

what kind of cop was he bro, you seem to know him well. We know what kind of politician he is, screw the people.

08-29-2007, 12:09 AM

what kind of cop was he bro, you seem to know him well. We know what kind of politician he is, screw the people.

08-29-2007, 12:18 AM
Trooper joe was a scammer. He worked community relations,as a TROOPER and didnt do a thing! He planned parties for old folks but guess what? The partys for the old folks were all in what today is his district!!!
He used The FHP and your cops to later quit and get votes from the old farts who knew him!!!
UN TIPO VAJO. JUST ASK HIS CHURCH AND WIFE!

08-29-2007, 12:30 AM
Trooper joe was a scammer. He worked community relations,as a TROOPER and didnt do a thing! He planned parties for old folks but guess what? The partys for the old folks were all in what today is his district!!!
He used The FHP and your cops to later quit and get votes from the old farts who knew him!!!
UN TIPO VAJO. JUST ASK HIS CHURCH AND WIFE!

Please, He is with T and so against us. Tell us. Insider for life and no war stories when he is around real cops? Help us help his voters.

08-29-2007, 01:02 AM
Commanders are running around the station scared. Remember when we marched together infront of city hall, THERE WERE NO COMMANDERS PRESENT NOR THE CHEIF AND EL DON DEPUTY. Do not let the commanders scare you show them how you feel about this adminstration SEPT 4
September 4TH Operation Difference!

08-29-2007, 01:03 AM
September 4TH Operation Difference!