PDA

View Full Version : Case Closed

08-28-2007, 04:39 PM
This is the 1st and probably the last time that I will be writing on this blog. My reason for posting here today is to personally inform all my friends (who i consider family) that after a 3 year battle with the city over my job the ruling from the arbitrator came back in favor of the city. My career with the Hialeah Police Dept. is over.

But I will always be one at heart, for that they can never take from me.

Iwould like to thank my brothers in blue that have stood faithfully by me side since July 6,2004 and today August 28,2007, are still here and our bond is stronger than ever. It is because of you that my long and difficult journey was made easier.

I have matured greatly over the last 3 years and understand that things happen for a reason. God is never late, nor will he ever leave your side. I leave the Dept. with my head held higher than ever for I have nothing to be ashamed of. Those of you that truly know me knew what type of Police Officer I was.

In closeing I want to share some simple words that were told to me by one of the best supervisors in the Dept. at the begining of my police career and the words I guided my career by.

"You shouldn't have to do anything for the Dept. Go out there and have fun, do what you do because it makes you feel good. Do it because it's the right thing to do."

Let's never forget why we became Police Officers in the first place.

Please feel free to stop by the shop whenever you guys want. The address is 62 W 49 St. I will be there everyday. Im not going anywhere.

Get Some And Then Some

George Castill ID 1325 is 06

08-28-2007, 05:39 PM
George,

Is not what you can do for the City, but is what the City can do for you. We do enough putting our lives at risk. The City does not do anything for us in return, but merely pay a check. Do not be discourage, go and apply at the City of Miami and you will see their outcome very positive.

Remember, officers from our department have been arrested, prosecuted, and sentenced; they are here employed and arresting (ironic) the world (request a copy of every officer's personnel file which they have to give to you in accordance to public official laws, just pay the fees). I, personally, like confrontations. If I was you, I would apply again. If you pass everything and they do not hire you, file a lawsuit. Make sure you get copies of personnel files from certain officers within our department. Some of them, FDLE did not even want to certify.

Apart from that, we had a lot fun running down 65 Street getting ready for SWAT school in 2002 (too bad you cant swim or shoot, hahaha), and getting drunk on a Sunday morning going to a football game along with 2 more clowns. We had good times together even on the road, even though I did not like you to begin with (arrogant a**), and I am sure you felt the same way about me (most people don't like me, but they do not have to, I care less).

Life is greater than just a job. It is much more than the harm we do to it by reducing our brain capacity to limits after attaining this position, making us ignorants to the rest, as much as cops are. Certain smart ones actually figure this out. When it comes to paperwork, most of them would find themselves just like you did that night along with a sergeant that also was unable to fight for what is right. The majority are ignorants to their rights and are not willing to stand for they believe in. Tell the sgt. that you ain't writing anything until garrity rights are given; we are NOT constitutionally exempted from protection. Maybe, this is the begining of a new phase that you must conquer.

It is funny how life works. When I was promoted, I had a conversation with another supervisor and asked him if he would allow the pushing of the gray area in order to sucessfully decreased crime, obviously by doing what some cops think it is the norm. He affirmitive replied with a yes. I love getting into debates so my next question was, is it worth it? to lie in order to do something for the department, and he said yes (perjury is not covered under Garrity).We debated for about 30 minutes. Now, the department did him wrong over some stupid administrative issue and so I wonder, did he learn the point I was making that night, now. That, I do not know.

My whole point is, most people, ignorants more than others, do not learn until facing a vital point in their lives that can change their future path.

In conclusion, you were a good cop, new but nonetheless a cop. There is a big difference between a police officer and a cop (I think I said that to you personally), and HPD is currently full of police officers but very seldom do you see a cop. Those that call themselves cops are in question since ignorance shifts the balance the other way.

Remember those of us that came to you after your arrest on your birthday and told you, if you need anything, even money, do not hesitate to ask. Some people might have just said that to you, and some of us actually did help you in one way or the other. Some of us always kept in touch with you so do not forget. A man is not judged by what his verbal actions address but for what the physical actions perform.

Hialeah PD is full of factions.

By now, I am sure that you know who I am so I expect a call tomorrow morning. I'll give you a hint, your new store has new stainless steel racks and a neon sign, thanks to whom?

My regards to kathy and take care of the little ones, is the only thing that should important to you.

08-28-2007, 07:26 PM
Take George as an example. The wise City administration did everything possible to hurt this guy. Including making him write a use of force for the incident that eventually led him to get arrested and now his career is over.

Those of you wimps who say I will do what the City asks so in the words of Alex Dorado they won't come after me. If anybody knew George as a cop, they know he did what City asked.

When he was working he was number 1 in stats, no one can deny that. And look at the gratitude he got. The city had him write a use of force report which his own written words led to his demise. And then notice what George said the arbitrator found in the Citys favor. He did what they wanted and how did he get repaid for it.

By Losing his JOB

So all of you who ever said I won't grivev that or this, I will just do what they ask. Welcome to Hialeah.

08-28-2007, 09:29 PM
G.castillo i am sorry. to hear this news. i figure i just let you know that everything is meant to be. i wish u good luck with your family. You know i always kept up with you since the incident occur. well i will past by your job one of this days. BLE 210 (EXHPD) to the heart.

08-29-2007, 06:06 AM
Listen harships,

I understood what you trying to say and said; however, the usage of the word "demise" is out of context. Its meaning is clearly to use in death, giving to someone else as heirs, or passed to others from your absence.

None of this applies here, George lost his job and was unable to get it back; he did not give it up willingly or died forcing him to give it up, and even then his position was unique as to know that no other cop replaced him. It does not allow the usage of demise since we do not want to imply that he is dead or gave it up willingly (just in case you think it leans towards obselete). Check at http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/demise when in doubt.

Don't get offensive, most of us understood it but nonetheless is improper.

08-29-2007, 06:21 AM
Listen harships,

I understood what you trying to say and said; however, the usage of the word "demise" is out of context. Its meaning is clearly to use in death, giving to someone else as heirs, or passed to others from your absence.

None of this applies here, George lost his job and was unable to get it back; he did not give it up willingly or died forcing him to give it up, and even then his position was unique as to know that no other cop replaced him. It does not allow the usage of demise since we do not want to imply that he is dead or gave it up willingly (just in case you think it leans towards obselete). Check at http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/demise when in doubt.

Don't get offensive, most of us understood it but nonetheless is improper.

Give it a rest,dips-hit. :wink:

08-29-2007, 11:57 AM
Demise- to pass by decent or bequest.

George's career with the City of Hialeah is in Demise(Moron).

But that was not the point of my diatribe. The point is for all of you to realize is that the Mayor, The Chief, and most definitely DC Aguilera are after your jobs. The have already come after you.

Example: Sgt. Munoz was relieved of duty on a scene because Deputy Chief Inferiority Complex felt Tommy was showing signs of intelligence and would not trump up a charge.

Anybody who has ever worked with, aorund or for Tommy knows this is not him. He is a lone wolf who tries not to get in anybody's way. Yet they found him.

They are already after you, STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS.

And as always HARDSHIPS are the pathway to peace.[/quote]

08-29-2007, 03:43 PM
Harships, as you wrote: Demise- to pass by decent or bequest.

Then, they are only two options:

1- to pass by decent - which he did not pass the job to anyone in decent, he was fired, terminated.

2- to pass by bequest which derives from bequeth and that is the art of giving down or handing down - again, he did not pass the job to anyone in his family (heirs) or handed to anyone.

In order for you to justify him passing his job back to the City, you must proof that he did that willingly and that he chose to leave. It goes to tell you how ignorants some cops are and how offensive they get when told of wrongdoings. You call yourself educated! One of the significant accomplishments of education is getting into debates without getting offensive, signs clearly shown by some on this site.

DEFINITIONS:

DEMISE

1 : to convey (as an estate) by will or lease
2 obsolete : CONVEY, GIVE
3 : to transmit by succession or inheritance
intransitive verb
1 : DIE, DECEASE
2 : to pass by descent or bequest <the property has demised to the king's heirs>

DESCENT

1 a : derivation from an ancestor : BIRTH, LINEAGE <of French descent> b : transmission or devolution of an estate by inheritance usually in the descending line c : the fact or process of originating from an ancestral stock d : the shaping or development in nature and character by transmission from a source : DERIVATION
2 : the act or process of descending
3 : a step downward in a scale of gradation; specifically : one generation in an ancestral line or genealogical scale
4 a : an inclination downward : SLOPE b : a descending way (as a downgrade or stairway) c obsolete : the lowest part
5 a : ATTACK, INVASION b : a sudden disconcerting appearance (as for a visit)
6 : a downward step (as in station or value) : DECLINE <descent of the family to actual poverty>

BEQUEST

1 : the act of bequeathing
2 : something bequeathed : LEGACY

BEQUETH

1 : to give or leave by will -- used especially of personal property
2 : to hand down : TRANSMIT
- be·queath·al /-'kwE-th&l, -[th]&l/ noun

08-30-2007, 06:54 AM
Esxcusse me con bery mush,,,,,jew picki panish?!?!? :snicker:

08-30-2007, 12:02 PM
No one can change the past. However, we must learn from it. How different would things gave been if Castillo on that night three years ago, right after the incident would have shut the hell up and demanded a lawyer and a PBA rep immediately. Not have written anything until he consulted with a PBA attorney. Also had a PBA rep there at the scene right away to keep any scum bags with badges away. Just a thought. Good luck George see you at the shop.

I have armed my self with knowledge and will not let anyone take my constitutional rights away from me. They can fire me, but they won't have any paperwork or anything statements from me at the arbitration hearing!

08-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Finally, someone got the point.

People,the fact is most of us are High School Graduates and that is it.
However, we can all read.

For the love of God, arm yourself with knowledge.

Read the contract, the Officers Rights handbook, and most definitely the Constitution of the United States.

You have a ton of rights, use them to defend yourself even if it might seem easier to just not cause any waves and do what they say.

If you do not follow my advise, it might be your career that is in DEMISE.

And as always remember Hardships are the pathway to peace.

08-30-2007, 03:05 PM
I am pretty sure you meant A-D-V-I-C-E

08-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Does this mean we can 12 at Flanagans again?

08-30-2007, 11:30 PM
George was one of the best cop's I have ever had the pleasure of working with as well as supervising. I feel lucky to have him as a friend and I pray that the rest of you all never get F'D by Hialeah as he did. George was a victim of this admin's corruption and we was done wrong just to take the light off of 100's failure as a father, human and as 100.

God bells you and your family George, this may very well be for the better. You were a great Cop and due to that fact you would have put your life on the line one time to many. Oh hell, you did more in one year then 100 or 101 and his cronies have done in a lifetime together.

Take care my friend and see you soon at the store.

09-01-2007, 03:27 AM
By the way, what happen to the "victim" of George Castillo? Was he located? did he sue the city? anybody knows anything??? just asking!

09-06-2007, 04:04 AM
By the way, what happen to the "victim" of George Castillo? Was he located? did he sue the city? anybody knows anything??? just asking!

Deported I think..

09-06-2007, 03:17 PM
George I wish you the best, but I am sad that you became civilized. However, it is probably for the best. You have a beautiful baby and God bless you. However, if life would have sent you on a different path I would have been at your side without a second thought. Shoulder to shoulder, with weapons in our hands. I could have smelled the fear in our enemies from miles away. However, you have something to live for now. Perhaps my Lord will send me another brother who does not wish to grow old and have tubes stuck up his A$#.

George, keep the path God has chosen for you. You will be happier than all of the people that wronged you. Live everyday as only a man that has faced death can. You know of what I speak. They believe they are living, but before the end they will be full of regrets and all of their stupid jokes will come back to haunt them. As for your enemies I will give them your message soon enough. Live for both of us my friend.

09-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Alexander, you said that he has a beautiful baby. Does that mean that his other kid is UGLY? What an insult.

09-07-2007, 06:32 PM
George,

What can I say that hasn't been said already. We've lost an unbelievable asset to the department in you. From the moment I first met you when Nick was your FTO, I knew you would be one of the guys we would be talking about for years to come.(In a good way)
You'll be remembered as they guy who got screwed for being what they wanted, and forgotten when the chips fell. I'll miss the times we had on the road, but will cherish some of the funniest memories of mids in Hialeah in my heart forever.
Take care of your family, and of youself. I'll see you soon.

09-08-2007, 10:42 PM
George, life goes on..... but you should take some "anger control" classes! You really need it!
I remember while you were on the road, you used to make fun of people, be sarcastic and worse of all... you did not have any patience.
Good Luck!

09-09-2007, 07:11 PM
George you are a P O S. You got what you deserved.....

09-14-2007, 02:20 PM
Guest, you suck horse c0(k. Dont be such a stupid ass to a fellow cop that just went through something you couldn't imagine.