PDA

View Full Version : Keep your heads high

08-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Thank you ladies and gentlemen for all your support and phone calls. We know that you all risk your lives everyday so that we can live in a safer place. I thank you all for that.

gnelson@wfor.cbs.com
305-639-4506
305-322-6740

08-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Thank you for taking the time to show us.

08-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Yeah Thanks

08-28-2007, 01:51 PM
And thank you for showing the world the emperor has no clothes. They are being fooled by smoke and mirrors.

08-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Let us please stay focused on whats important with our future. Please disregard the slaming of others for a while until this is over. We need to keep this drive going. We need to support the FOP like never before. We need to show them Sept. 4 and make history. We are being abused and we're not going to take it anymore.

08-28-2007, 02:11 PM
:oops: Thank You Gary for shedding the light, as you can see we are all fed up of a staff that leads us by FEAR, THREATS, &amp INTIMADATION. We cant even have an opinion when the chief's comes to our roll calls. if our opinions dont jive with the almighty gods we are sought out after roll call and chastised for speaking up. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK................ :shock:

08-28-2007, 02:11 PM
:oops: Thank You Gary for shedding the light, as you can see we are all fed up of a staff that leads us by FEAR, THREATS, &amp INTIMADATION. We cant even have an opinion when the chief's comes to our roll calls. if our opinions dont jive with the almighty gods we are sought out after roll call and chastised for speaking up. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK................ :shock:

08-28-2007, 02:23 PM
Miami owes you a Gary, more than the citizen will ever know.

08-28-2007, 02:26 PM
Complaint has been filed with the ethics commission, the investigation is on.

08-28-2007, 02:41 PM
If we give you information will be be protected. If the FOP fails in getting rid of the chief are we proteted from the staff coming after us. We need to know.

08-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Keep this professional lets calm down on the joking and remain serious on this topic. Keep this force going lets stick together like never before. We finally have the media on our side. lets do this right with dignity and respect. Lets show them that we are true professionals and that our voices do mean something. Maybe not to the staff but to the media.

08-28-2007, 04:29 PM
Thanks you Mr. Nelson for having the courage to dig for the truth, even when other news station refuse to see the lies. God bless you

08-28-2007, 05:01 PM
Mr.Gary Nelson,you are a beacon of light in a DARK city which is full of CORRUPT politicians and Police STAFF!
We will be forever gratefull for your COURAGE and tenacious efforts at UNCOVERING the TRUTH!!!!
You are the ONLY reporter,{T.V.} which has seen through the LIEING CHIEF and ONLY because of your efforts and investigative skills is the TRUTH coming out.

Mr.Tmoney is a proven LIAR who,with the HELP of his EX.ASST. and his P.I.O. has gotten away with too much already. WE IMPLORE YOU,DO NOT REST UNTILL THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!!!

I ASK ALL MEMBERS TO CALL GARY AND ASK FOR PRIVATE APPT AND REPORT,EXPOSE ALL THAT THIS STAFF HAS DONE. YOU WILL BE PROTECTED BY GARY AND THE COURTS.
WE NEVER SNITCH ON COPS BUT ITS TIME TO LET THE CITIZENS KNOW WHAT ABUSE IS GOING ON!
SEPT.4TH VOTE OR HIDE BEHIND YOUR BADGE!

08-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Thank you ladies and gentlemen for all your support and phone calls. We know that you all risk your lives everyday so that we can live in a safer place. I thank you all for that.

gnelson@wfor.cbs.com
305-639-4506
305-322-6740

AS A VETERAN POLICE OFFICER, I WANT TO PERSONNALLY THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT INVESTIGATIVE REPORT YOU HAVE INITIATED, I SAY INITIATED BECAUSE IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE WHOLE TRUTH IS KNOWN.

THAN GOD THAT WE LIVE IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY WHERE FREEDOM OF THE PRESS IS SACRED AND PROTECTED BY OUR CONSTITUTION. YOU NOW HAVE 900+ FRIENDS IN MPD AS WELL AS RETIREES WHO RESPECT YOUR WORK AND VALUE TRUTHFULNESS AND HONESTY.

08-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Mr.Gary Nelson,you are a beacon of light in a DARK city which is full of CORRUPT politicians and Police STAFF!
We will be forever gratefull for your COURAGE and tenacious efforts at UNCOVERING the TRUTH!!!!
You are the ONLY reporter,{T.V.} which has seen through the LIEING CHIEF and ONLY because of your efforts and investigative skills is the TRUTH coming out.

Mr.Tmoney is a proven LIAR who,with the HELP of his EX.ASST. and his P.I.O. has gotten away with too much already. WE IMPLORE YOU,DO NOT REST UNTILL THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!!!

I ASK ALL MEMBERS TO CALL GARY AND ASK FOR PRIVATE APPT AND REPORT,EXPOSE ALL THAT THIS STAFF HAS DONE. YOU WILL BE PROTECTED BY GARY AND THE COURTS.
WE NEVER SNITCH ON COPS BUT ITS TIME TO LET THE CITIZENS KNOW WHAT ABUSE IS GOING ON!
SEPT.4TH VOTE OR HIDE BEHIND YOUR BADGE!

there should be a newspaper headlines which reads MPD officers crying out for HELP. Thanks GARY and cbs 4 for assisting our rank and file.

08-29-2007, 12:27 AM
Thank Mr. Gary Nelson. You will always be rembered as the man that saved the City of Miami Police Department.

08-29-2007, 12:36 AM
Thank you Mr. Gary Nelson. You will always be remambered as the man that saved the City of Miami Police Department.

08-29-2007, 01:39 AM
I always said that these guys do whatever they want to within the closed doors of the MPD. They wrong employees and fabricate whatever image they want to portray to the public. In here its what they say right or wrong and when they come for you (us) ,within these walls, no one can hear the screams of the oppressed.
But once someone like you opens the doors and brings the outside world to take a look inside of what goes on in here they shrink and hide... The canes and top hats come out and they start a song and dance you wouldnt believe. The allegations of stat changes, forced arrests, reports fabrications etc. are all true. You just have to know where to look and how to figure it out. Start with the type of calls for service. Pull the original computer printout of when the call first came in. Read what the complainant told the clerk and then check how the call ended or the type of report was written or later had the signal changed.(many times as a different signal).
Check to see how the amount 14 info reports have grown alone in the last 2 yrs, read the narratives this is a big indicator....Many officers are getting their asses chewed for writting a part1 crime report. But not an information report to substitute it. There is many ways of getting to the truth....Maybe you have opened the door wide enough for others to come and see too. Thanx.

08-29-2007, 02:18 AM
Way to go Gary..Bravo

08-29-2007, 03:22 PM
Mister Gary Nelson. I invite you to my Bolivarian Dream Country of Venezuela, and I will give you a Presidential Proclamation of the Great Work you do. Dont believe all the Stories you hear about me and the Press. I love Reporters. I give them, like I will give you, a most welcome Vacation. Maybe you will stay at my Resort for Reporters, that I have built. I'm sure you can spend a few.......years here and continue the wonderful work you do in the States, over here.
With Respect and Appreciation, I will be waiting for your reply...

President (For Life) Hugo Chavez.

08-29-2007, 05:16 PM
THANK YOU GARY
:P

09-07-2007, 02:59 AM
Thanks , Gary one day we will be free . The ciitzens of City deserve a lot better than a pair of liars running this great police department.

09-07-2007, 04:15 AM
The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. -- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Edward Carrington, 1787.

Mr. Nelson,
Thank you for your efforts and support. The recent developments in the City of Miami truly demonstrate the wisdom of the above quote.