PDA

View Full Version : Moral and Ethical decay

08-28-2007, 12:42 PM
The question that should be asked of Chief Timoney is the following. If another officer from your department is caught accepting gifts or One year test drives of vehicles will you discipline him or her. I think that it would be very interesting to say the least as to what his answer might be.

No matter how the upcoming vote turns out. The total disregard and contempt for the rule of law by the head of one of the premier Law Enforcement agencies in the US, cannot and should not and will not be tolerated. The citizenry as well as the men and women of this department deserve better.

08-28-2007, 12:58 PM
They did ask him and he replied , No comment

08-28-2007, 01:41 PM
He would have said......I'll let ya sliide if you hook me up! Bring back woods!

11-10-2009, 04:41 AM
John your Moral and ethical decay are at a point where you will never again be allowed to be in law enforcement again..

What would you do John, if you caught me driving a car for a year without paying for it, just because i was on the job?,,,,,,,,,what moral high ground could you possibly occupy to accuse me or anyone else?

Rudy was right John,,,,, you didnt have the right stuff to occupy 1 police plaza,,,,,you barely had enough to be a precinct commander in the Bronx.