PDA

View Full Version : LEXUS of KENDALL

08-28-2007, 03:17 AM
Is the manager there not an AUXILLARY MPD OFFICER????

hmmmm the plot thickens...

08-28-2007, 02:22 PM
you mean the PRINCE OF MPD

08-28-2007, 11:26 PM
has that guy done anything wrong to me he is qru. I dint even buy a lexus. I know he rode with a excellent nro officer in sdss he probably help a lot of policeman and because of this fiasco grunts in the future will not be taken care off.

08-29-2007, 03:18 PM
you mean the PRINCE OF MPD
I heard Ray was s*itting bricks that he will be questioned by investigators about this fiasco, since he was T$'s contact for the Lexus and not the owner of the dealership as T$ claims.

08-30-2007, 12:09 AM
Once again I 'll tell you guys that Ray, Had nothing to do with t$ Lexus, However, He is upset that you guys are talking without having the facts. he told me today no more deals for anyone at M.P.D. since he doesn't Know who's bashing him like a ***** anonymous. I see nothing changes over there.

Jose A. Barrera

08-30-2007, 01:08 AM
Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Stop bashing Ray, he is a QRU guy!! He is one of us and just a volunteer! The EVILDOERS will soon know the truth and then you will have to deal with the BIG MAN in heaven for all the wicked lies that have come from a small group of MPD Officers, yes I say small group because a lot of us know Ray and have been able to see the truth. I can only imagine what he will say when one of us approaches him inquiring about purchasing a Lexus from now on.