PDA

View Full Version : SID

08-28-2007, 02:12 AM
Just wondering why Sid is spending alot of time at the S.O in recent weeks. Is he looking for a job or what.

08-28-2007, 11:50 PM
I want to know why there are so many deputies patrolling within city limits lately?

08-29-2007, 11:28 AM
These issues about being taken over by the SO have been going on since the beginning of time. Don't read to much into it.

09-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Don't read much into it huh? Let's see: your boss has been spending a ton of time over here. And CPD will now be entering report info into our ACISS? Ok, I won't read much into it. '08 election gonna be real interesting!

Dirty Harry
09-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Yea, we are going to Aciss which your agency uses. Let's see the system we were using is defunct, so we needed a new system. You offered to keep the servers up, cost savings. We should be working on a sharing system county wide as a criminal doesn't know boundaries, or they do and rely on us not working together at times. Then there is the Tri-Tech dispatch which we own, and you (PSCO) will be using. So we won't be able to talk to each other via radio, but we can via MDT... We are getting there.

If you want Sid as Sheriff, he is a great politician, I mean he lasted through many of city commisioners. get ready though as half your department will be made into community policing teams.

As much as you would like a merger, the bottom line is that the citizens would have to vote for it. If they choose, then I'll get my star if not then I'll stay. I'm vested so it doesn't matter, 2-pensions are better then one.