PDA

View Full Version : Fact/ Fiction

08-27-2007, 09:19 PM
*Fact: Moral is possibly at an all time low.
*Fact: T$ knows he did wrong, he knew this when he drove off the lot.
*Fact: FOP votes Sept. 4th
*Fact: Book cooking goes on
*Fact: Everyone wishes he was gone

Fiction: T$ will be fired, removed, or step down...$hit specially step down. So instead of dreaming of a life without T$ lets deal with Fact and for get the Fiction...

08-27-2007, 11:38 PM
THE FACT IS T BROUGHT THE COMSTAT AND HE IS THE PROBLEM AND CAUSE OF ALL THE FACTS. HE IS SELLING THIS BS. SEE THE AD FOR HIS KEYNOTE SPEECH ABOUT COMSTAT ON THIS BOARD. AS LONG AS T STAYS, COMSTAT STAYS, AND NOTHING CHANGES. YOU WANT TO GET THE COMMISSION ATTENTION? PACK A MEETING WITH 500 COPS WITH RESIGNATION MEMOS. THEY WOULD HAVE TO CALL OUT THE NATIONAL GUARD IF THAT MANY QUIT. AND YOUR CERTIFICATION GETS ANOTHER JOB QUICK. BUT SITTING BACK AND WAITING, THE OTHER SIDE GET THE MOMENTUM.

08-28-2007, 05:56 PM
Dude you are a tremedous COME PINGA !!! SERIOUSLY? LETS ALL QUIT? SHUT THE **** UP LOSER !!!! I WILL QUIT WHEN YOU COME OVER AND PAY MY MORTGAGE. STUPID ASS.

08-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Here is example no.1 why I wrote the Fact or Fiction in the beginning...Solidarity, Unity, Together we stand, Brotherhood, Team, ect. ect. We all use these cliché' all the time in most of the pages here lately I see these phrases being used loosely...but in the end we all have families, mortgages, bills, kids to put through school, Lexus' that we actually pay for...so yes we'll ***** and complain but there will not be a meeting with 500 COPS WITH RESIGNATION MEMOS. And not because we don't believe in the cliché', but because we will not leave what we've all worked hard for, and that's time working in this HELL. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So if T$ does gets ousted from power it's a blessing and hopefully the end of COMSTAT. But even that may all be a pipe dream for now. Focus on the things we can control and don't waste your energy on things that we have no real power over. You make of your job what you want to...I choose to stay as positive as I can. Remember only you can prevent forrest fires. 8)

Pan

08-28-2007, 11:51 PM
Here is example no.1 why I wrote the Fact or Fiction in the beginning...Solidarity, Unity, Together we stand, Brotherhood, Team, ect. ect. We all use these cliché' all the time in most of the pages here lately I see these phrases being used loosely...but in the end we all have families, mortgages, bills, kids to put through school, Lexus' that we actually pay for...so yes we'll ***** and complain but there will not be a meeting with 500 COPS WITH RESIGNATION MEMOS. And not because we don't believe in the cliché', but because we will not leave what we've all worked hard for, and that's time working in this HELL. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So if T$ does gets ousted from power it's a blessing and hopefully the end of COMSTAT. But even that may all be a pipe dream for now. Focus on the things we can control and don't waste your energy on things that we have no real power over. You make of your job what you want to...I choose to stay as positive as I can. Remember only you can prevent forrest fires. 8)

Pan

Pan, preventing forest fires only mean a bigger fire when it does start. If you wish to sit and take it, do so. But why try to stop this ? Why not sit back like you say, and let others run with it. 500 with memo's won't happen, But if it did, with 2 weeks notice, what are they going to do? Really, what will they do? The tourist business power rangers would howl and guess who would be leaving? Easier to fire T than risk the bad PR and stop the tourist money from coming in, and having to risk having the national guard here. Would it work? LMAO hell yeah. drastic, but effective. Think orange Bowl game week. The tourist has no idea the brown clowns work the game. think about it.

08-29-2007, 07:14 PM

Pan

Pan, preventing forest fires only mean a bigger fire when it does start. If you wish to sit and take it, do so. But why try to stop this ? Why not sit back like you say, and let others run with it. 500 with memo's won't happen, But if it did, with 2 weeks notice, what are they going to do? Really, what will they do? The tourist business power rangers would howl and guess who would be leaving? Easier to fire T than risk the bad PR and stop the tourist money from coming in, and having to risk having the national guard here. Would it work? LMAO hell yeah. drastic, but effective. Think orange Bowl game week. The tourist has no idea the brown clowns work the game. think about it.

All you are doing guest is playing a fantasy game in your head...I respect the shit out of the guys that are fighting the battles. The ones that are going to the meetings and speaking their minds. Those guys are bad asses. But the ones that come on here and just ***** and complain just to start small fires. Then those are the ones that I am talking about up top. I want to see a change trust me...we need the moral boost. City of Miami has a great group of guys. Second to no one in the nation, but just talking shit is not going to get it done.

Pan

08-30-2007, 01:15 AM
(Labyrinth not Labarynth, forest not forrest, etc not ect and, forget is one word). If you?re going to use 50 cent words please spell them correctly. It makes the message so much more credible. And YES I spelled that wrong to make a POINT.

08-30-2007, 03:25 PM
(Labyrinth not Labarynth, forest not forrest, etc not ect and, forget is one word). If you?re going to use 50 cent words please spell them correctly. It makes the message so much more credible. And YES I spelled that wrong to make a POINT.

Thanks for the correction...I'm sure now Pan can sleep at night. What would we have don't with out you rectum-fing him. I'm sure I'd rather have him in a 15 than you worrying about how something was spelled. Are you even a P.O.? Shouldn't you be on the Teachers of Dade page?

El cince'