PDA

View Full Version : be happy

08-27-2007, 08:52 PM
It's pretty simple if your not happy then leave. Tampa, is still hiring just a little slower then they had been. For those who tried to leave but were unable, due to what ever reason. Stop being so negative and try to fix the problems you are unhappy with. Stop bad mouthing other officer's. I see alot of back stabbing here along with rumors and lies about other officers. There are some officers with under two years who are great. Then we have the ones who should never had been hired (very few ). Same thing with veterans who show up run thier mouth and sit under a tree not willing to step up on the street. :lol: :lol:

08-28-2007, 07:45 PM
leave Leo and Porter out of this

08-29-2007, 01:54 AM
SIG 14 to all........I have talked to other officers who have left to go to TPD and the County and they all have said that they miss PCPD i.e. the people, the small dept. feel, knowing the people on the street you deal with daily (Delta-Charlie ZN), playing sports with one another, the technology in our vehicles, in a nut shell. The officers I talked to also said that the way we do business with reports and vision mobile is a lot simpler then what they do. Yes we have our problems and the way we deal with them is to confront them. "First we must identify the problem so we can confront it, once we identify the problem then we confront it, after we confront it then we try to conquer it." Is it going to be easy, heck no. But the pension is going down and hopefully we will be able to get to go down even more the more Plant City grows and our department. So suck it up and lets press on.

08-29-2007, 01:55 AM
SIG 14 to all........I have talked to other officers who have left to go to TPD and the County and they all have said that they miss PCPD i.e. the people, the small dept. feel, knowing the people on the street you deal with daily (Delta-Charlie ZN), even knowing the people that you work with, playing sports with one another, the technology in our vehicles, in a nut shell. The officers I talked to also said that the way we do business with reports and vision mobile is a lot simpler then what they do. Yes we have our problems and the way we deal with them is to confront them. "First we must identify the problem so we can confront it, once we identify the problem then we confront it, after we confront it then we try to conquer it." Is it going to be easy, heck no. But the pension is going down and hopefully we will be able to get to go down even more the more Plant City grows and our department. So suck it up and lets press on.

08-29-2007, 01:56 AM
SIG 14 to all........I have talked to other officers who have left to go to TPD and the County and they all have said that they miss PCPD i.e. the people, the small dept. feel, knowing the people on the street you deal with daily (Delta-Charlie ZN), even knowing the people that you work with, playing sports with one another, and the technology in our vehicles The officers I talked to also said that the way we do business with reports and vision mobile is a lot simpler then what they do. Yes we have our problems and the way we deal with them is to confront them. "First we must identify the problem so we can confront it, once we identify the problem then we confront it, after we confront it then we try to conquer it." Is it going to be easy, heck no. But the pension is going down and hopefully we will be able to get to go down even more the more Plant City grows and our department. So suck it up and lets press on.